The warm air in the room rises always from the bottom up. Proceeding from this, the optimal location of the heater is the bottom of the room. Therefore, a better heating system than a warm floor, just not find it. And if you make an electric warm floor with your own hands, then all the possible advantages are obvious. Saving is achieved in everything. In the installation - due to lack of the need for someone to hire for work. In operation - to the maximum possible degree of controllability, which has an electric warm floor.
Due to the fact that warm air rises from the bottom up, an excellent option is to install a warm floor.
Most underfloor heating systems are designed in such a way that their installation is carried out, like a children's designer, with their own hands.
Tools for laying the warm floor: 1 - connection unit; 2 - clamp; 3 - insulating tape; 4 - insulation box; 5 - mounting wire; 6 - service box.
In order to mount electric heated floors with your own hands, you will need the following tools and materials:
- notched trowel;
- electric tester;
- soldering iron;
- electric copper wire for power supply;
- corrugated tube;
- polyethylene film;
- damper belt;
- material for thermal insulation (expanded polystyrene);
The layout of the heating cable on the floor.
- Before you start laying the floor system, you should draw a plan for the location of the heating cable on the floor, the location of the thermostat on the wall and the location of the temperature sensor. Installation of the floor begins with a niche device for the wall temperature regulator. This niche should be located at least 30 cm from the floor surface. To the niche are arranged in the wall three shtroby. In one will be laid wires for power supply. The other is the temperature sensor cable. In the third - the connection of the floor itself. The supply of the mains voltage for the operation of the warm floor should be arranged through a separate circuit-breaker.
- The floor itself must be cleaned of dirt and dust. Then the floor surface is leveled with a cement-sand screed. It is a common mortar. At the perimeter of the room, when applying the screed, a damper tape is laid. It will prevent possible cracking of the coating, compensating for thermal linear changes. After the screed has dried, the heat-insulating layer of expanded polystyrene is laid on a polyethylene film. The thermal insulation is covered with a layer of cement-sand mortar. The surface must be leveled horizontally.
Scheme of installation of a warm floor.
- В нишу для регулятора температуры устанавливается монтажная коробка. Для ее крепления используется alabaster. В зону обогрева на расстояние около 40 см от стены укладывается гофрированная трубка для датчика терморегулятора. Ее укладывают между витками греющего кабеля, на одинаковом расстоянии от соседних витков. Конец трубки плотно закрывается, чтобы не допустить попадания вовнутрь раствора. Его следует слегка приподнять от базовой поверхности пола, на которую укладываются кабели. Электрический теплый пол по своей конструкции можно условно разделить на два вида:
- Formed by an arbitrary self-packing of the cable;
- with heating mats, in which the cable is already laid in a certain order.
- If in the first form there is freedom in choosing the configuration of the cable layout, then in the second one, the installation work is facilitated. The heating cable is distributed and fixed on the floor. To fix the cable, use a mounting metal tape or mesh. The tape is a flexible metal strip, on which there are special devices for fixing the cable. On the grid fasteners are made with plastic clamps. The grid has the advantage of lifting the cable, not allowing it to drown in the covering layer, and adding strength to this layer. Parts of the heating cable can not be connected after cutting.
The end of the heating cable is connected to the "cold part" of the wiring by a special clutch.
- Then a temperature sensor is installed in the corrugated tube. Connect the sensor and cable to the thermostat. Before joining, the bare ends of the wires must be irradiated with tin using a soldering iron. Before coating the cable with a cement-sand screed, it is necessary to draw a diagram of the cable arrangement in scale and measure the resistance of the cable with a tester. A short trial test is included.
- Apply a layer of screed from concrete at least 3 cm. After the screed has completely dried, at least 4 weeks, the finishing coat is laid. During this period, you can not turn on the warm floor. Early engagement may cause cracking of the screed or the formation of air bubbles in its layer. Относительная несложность монтажа и безопасность в эксплуатации позволяют все сделать теплый пол своими руками. Installation пола доступен каждому. Будет обеспечена комфортная температурная обстановка в любое время года.
- If the heated floor is made in the form of heating mats, then it can be laid in at least two ways. In the first method, the floor is primed and the tile adhesive is applied with a trowel. After applying the heating mat is pressed into the glue with the cable downwards, with the net upward. The tiles are laid over the received structure. In the second method after priming, the heating mat is attached to the rough floor. Then the mat is poured with an adhesive compound, onto which tiles or other suitable coatings are laid. The mat must be well adhered to the floor, otherwise it can rise, as it were, to the top of the layer of adhesive.
Thermostat connection for a film infrared floor.
The principle of the infrared electric warm floor is that the radiated infrared waves do not heat the air, but the objects in the room, including the floor. Heat transfer occurs immediately. There are practically no air flows. No thermal insulation is required for laying. An obstacle for the movement of heat down is the heat reflecting material. Its thickness does not exceed 4 mm. The heat-reflecting material is fixed to the primary floor with a double-sided adhesive tape. Fastening of sheets among themselves is carried out by an ordinary adhesive tape.
Infrared film is put a copper strip down. Copper clips are attached to the ends of the copper strip, to which the wires leading to the thermoregulator adjoin. On top of the usual polyethylene film, and on it the finish coating.