The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the apartment. There must always be furniture such as a locker. There are all sorts of shampoos, scrubs, lotions, foams, gels, etc. Of course, it can be purchased at any furniture store, but it's much cheaper to do it yourself.
Drawing cabinet under the sink in the bathroom.
It can be made in just one day. So, to make a cabinet with a width of 0.5 m and a depth of 35 cm, the following materials and tools will be needed:
Drawing of a curtain with a mirror in the bathroom.
- a piece of laminate;
- film (for pasting the facets of furniture);
- sololite (fiberboard);
- Legs for the locker (it is better to take the metal);
- decorative handles for the door;
- a hammer;
- small carnations;
- Loops are overhead, always with a door closer (diameter - 5 mm);
- guide for boxes;
The height of the future cabinet should be selected based on the size of the bathroom. In the middle of the locker there will be drawers.
Instruction for manufacturing
If you follow the step-by-step instructions, it's very easy to make a locker yourself:
The assembly scheme of the bathroom cabinet.
- First, it is necessary to fold the case out of pre-prepared parts. In this case, it is necessary to take into account that the bottom was wider than its depth, just in the thickness of the door.
- The bottom should be firmly attached to the walls.
- On the back of the assembled body, you need to attach the sololith with cloves or screws with a wide bonnet.
- The cabinet must be placed on metal legs to avoid contact with the wet floor in the bathroom. They are attached to the bottom by 4 screws. The length between the legs and the edge of the bottom is 2 cm.
- In the overhead loops you need to insert the doors.
- Determine the center of the triangle and pencil, where the loops will be located. The distance from the edge of the door to the hinge should be 3-4 mm.
- The end mill is to make a vertical hole.
- Then attach the overhead loops to the sides of the future locker with screws (4x16 mm).
- The drawer in height should be 18 cm. When assembling it must be left 12 mm on each side. This will be the reserve for the guide.
- The front side of the box should be attached from the inside with 2 screws (size 4x30 mm).
- Next, attach the inside of the cabinet to the drawer guide.
- Make holes for the shelves with a drill and insert them. The edges of the shelves can be pasted with a film.
- Assembly should begin with inserting a box, which divides it into 2 identical parts.
- To one side of the cabinet, you need to attach the upper door, which will rise 2-3 mm above the drawer. Similarly, install the lower one.
- You need to attach the handles to the doors.
Now the bathroom cabinet is ready. It can be put on the floor or hung on the wall.
Such furniture is very convenient to use, you can put not only items of hygiene, but towels.
In addition, a thing made by one's own hands will always be the pride of the owner of the house.