A bedroom with a dressing room is a dream for many people who have their own homes.
A great chance to get three-dimensional places to store your personal wardrobe, without much harm to the interior of the room.
The calculation of the sleeping room and wardrobe is done on skilful filling of the area and requires a thorough calculation, which ultimately ensures the convenience and comfortable use of the bedroom.
How to make a dressing room in the bedroom?
So how to make a dressing room in the bedroom (photo), pick up the best size, place storage and storage systems, personal items.
Bedroom wardrobes exist in two versions:
- A small area of the bedroom, separated by a plasterboard partition, sliding designs and decorative screens.
- Built into the wall closet, fenced off a piece of the area of the room, with inside vertical garment for a depth of the construction of 40 to 90 centimeters. Everything depends on the customer's desire.
We also recommend:
- Floor in the bedroom - the criteria for choosing the perfect bedroom cover + 80 photo design
- Partition in the bedroom - 70 photos of the ideal zoning in the bedroom
- Pink bedroom - a fashionable and effective design (58 photos of new products)
What is the design of the dressing room in the bedroom:
- The place where you hang long and short things on hangers, its depth is not less than 50, 60 centimeters.
- Shelves for shoes or pedestals depth should be from 30 to 40 centimeters.
- Linen shelves, it is better of course a separate cabinet depth should be at least 40 centimeters, and the width should be at least 80 centimeters.
- Drawers with drawers, various shelves and baskets for all kinds of small things.
- Hanger for belts and ties.
- Mirror, which is best placed from inside the doors of the dressing room.
- And if desired, you can build a board for ironing clothes.
To get a good and roomy wardrobe room in the bedroom, you need to allocate for this case no less than 1.5 to 2.0 square meters of living space.
This wardrobe in a small bedroom is too big for the area, in this case it is best to choose a built-in wardrobe.
We also recommend:
- Nightlights in the bedroom: an overview of unusual design options in the interior of the bedroom (65 photos)
- Armchair in the bedroom - how to choose? Overview of popular novelties + 90 photo design
- A banquet in the bedroom is an indispensable thing in the modern interior of every bedroom! 55 photos of design.
Just in advance you need to think about how to place lamps and lights.
How to choose a place for a dressing room
First of all, you need to plan the design of the room. Determine the location of the bed, and only then proceed to plan how to make a dressing room in the bedroom.
In narrow, but stretched rooms, just part of the bedroom is partitioned off, resulting in a leveled area. In the square rooms set a built-in wardrobe near the head of the bed, sometimes with the transition to the adjacent wall.
We also recommend:
- Black and white bedroom - ways to design a harmonious design on 65 photos
- Bedside tables in the bedroom - decorated stylishly and tastefully (70 photos of ideas)
- Bedroom in the attic - 70 photos of original design ideas. A review of the merits of such a bedroom!
The corner wardrobe in the bedroom will allow you to maximize the area of the room. Places for storage in a typical living space are always allocated on each side from the entrance to the room, above the door, a partition of the particle board or plasterboard is installed.
The design thus obtained is made from nutria with all sorts of shelves, drawers and supports. Outside, set the doors. In a small bedroom, a dressing room is also possible, but only in a very truncated version.
From doors even from glass it is necessary to refuse. All the space allocated for the wardrobe will occupy open shelves and shelving, it is also appropriate to place a mobile hanger. Thus, turned out a small dressing room in the bedroom.
Design of a wardrobe in the bedroom
The wardrobe combined with the bedroom is a rather large structure, the massive doors look heavily and are suitable for larger rooms.
To smooth the sensation, you need to accurately design the wardrobe room in the bedroom.
- perspective create mirrors and glasses of various colors;
- panels and plastic facilitate the massive parts, they are better to match the color of the walls;
- various drawings on the mirrors visually give the room a more colorful look;
The layout of the wardrobe in your bedroom should be fully calculated, if you also want to create a personal cabinet, in this case, you need to plan and workplace.
If suddenly you have a desire to fence off and ennoble a good economic angle, this can be done in the simplest way.
It is necessary to fence part of the living area with furniture or plastic shields, which can be easily secured with a 40x40 mm beam.
The facade can also be finished with plastic by installing sliding doors, or by hanging a beautiful curtain.
Photo of the dressing room in the bedroom