The color of turquoise is not very popular with many designers. Basically it is used to decorate many objects, or for a simple accent in the decor.
Most people are afraid to decorate their rooms in this color, because they think that it will look very bright. After reading this article, you will consider the reverse.
Turquoise in the interior of the bedroom
In fact, the turquoise color was named because of the popular stone, which is what is called "turquoise".
If you connect 2 colors, green and blue, you will end up with a beautiful turquoise hue. Something he reminds us of the waves of the sea or of the sea itself.
The color itself is not very warm, more so, it is called the color of freshness.
We also recommend:
- Floor in the bedroom - the criteria for choosing the perfect bedroom cover + 80 photo design
- Partition in the bedroom - 70 photos of the ideal zoning in the bedroom
- Pink bedroom - a fashionable and effective design (58 photos of new products)
The turquoise bedroom can be made in different styles:
- The sea interior of the bedroom.
- High tech style.
- The style of the east.
- Rococo style.
- Romantic style.
The turquoise interior of the bedroom fills the room with freshness, tenderness and femininity.
To create a sunny room, try to make the ceiling white, and the floor chocolate color. This design simply requires light walls, decorated in pastel colors. If the room is little lit, and the windows are obscured, then on the other side you should add a little warm tones - yellow or soft brown.
We also recommend:
- Nightlights in the bedroom: an overview of unusual design options in the interior of the bedroom (65 photos)
- Armchair in the bedroom - how to choose? Overview of popular novelties + 90 photo design
- A banquet in the bedroom is an indispensable thing in the modern interior of every bedroom! 55 photos of design.
In order not to attract special attention to the entire room, do not use a lot of turquoise, as all the other items in the room will simply not be noticed.
If you want to cover only one wall with turquoise, then do not forget that all the other three walls should be covered with gentle and light colors.
The ceiling can also be colored lightly turquoise or white. The flooring, in turn, should not have coarse flowers, more neutral ones will go here.
We also recommend:
- Black and white bedroom - ways to design a harmonious design on 65 photos
- Bedside tables in the bedroom - decorated stylishly and tastefully (70 photos of ideas)
- Bedroom in the attic - 70 photos of original design ideas. A review of the merits of such a bedroom!
When using laminate, choose the best wooden, or parquet. It is desirable that it was not glossy.
Choosing furniture in a turquoise bedroom
In the bedroom in turquoise color, furniture plays an important role, as it gives it airiness and lightness. Try to choose furniture not larger than the bed, to give the room elegance.
When choosing the color for it, you need to know what the walls will be. If they are bright, light colors, then choose dark furniture, and vice versa. But if the walls and furniture are in light, gentle colors, then you need to focus on the decor and various objects.
Having a classic bedroom style, use the right furniture sizes - square shaped pedestals, a huge rectangular bed. The bed can be decorated in bright colors a little, so it will attract more attention.
Lighting of the turquoise bedroom
In the dark, turquoise is not as noticeable as when illuminated. To make it more expressive from the dark deep, you should not use a warm yellow light, but saturated white lights that will brighten the color of the room.
To this, such lights in their coverage are more related to natural light.
If desired, open the curtains more often, so that in daylight in the room a beautiful turquoise color is expressed.
Turquoise curtains in the bedroom look pretty not bad, are the perfect decorations for the design of the room.
To add a little bit of brightness, use decorative pillows, a rug near the bed or padded stools of saturated turquoise tones.
If you chose dark wall colors, then it is recommended to choose light colors for your bed.
Harmonious combination of turquoise with other colors.
- Turquoise with white perfectly combines in the bedroom, gives it tenderness and warmth at the same time.
- A touch of elegance is attached and brown shades, such as:
The darker these shades, the stricter the turquoise color will look in the interior of the bedroom.
- Black with turquoise is a fairly strict combination. Therefore, it is used for furniture or for decorating various items.
- Gray is a complex color. It is better to combine it with turquoise in different combinations. Better let it be more than three colors.
If you follow the above recommendations, then you will get a beautiful design of the turquoise bedroom, which will not leave anyone indifferent.
Photo of a turquoise bedroom