If you want to install a TV in your bedroom, then the design of the room and the place for installation should be selected, given the large number of features.
In this case, both the size and location of the device in the interior are important
Simply put, to hang a TV in the bedroom, you need to take into account a number of subtleties.
Before a direct installation, you need to consider all the pros and cons:
The pros are quite obvious:
- You will have the opportunity to watch TV in bed.
- Now every morning you can watch the news, starting with them the day.
But this question has its drawbacks:
- With insomnia, the TV will act as an additional irritant, preventing sleep.
- Lying in bed, you can quietly watch TV for a few hours.
- The TV has a negative effect on the eyesight.
We also recommend:
- Floor in the bedroom - the criteria for choosing the perfect bedroom cover + 80 photo design
- Partition in the bedroom - 70 photos of the ideal zoning in the bedroom
- Pink bedroom - a fashionable and effective design (58 photos of new products)
So if you are a fan of watching a TV a bit before going to bed, then hang it safely on the wall in the bedroom.
Choice of model:
When planning the arrangement of an apartment, one should not forget about the role of the TV in the interior of the bedroom.
If you look into the bedroom, you can hang a large number of models, but there are some tips:
We also recommend:
- Nightlights in the bedroom: an overview of unusual design options in the interior of the bedroom (65 photos)
- Armchair in the bedroom - how to choose? Overview of popular novelties + 90 photo design
- A banquet in the bedroom is an indispensable thing in the modern interior of every bedroom! 55 photos of design.
Naturally, your choice should be inclined towards quality devices, because the TV sets of unknown brands emit a high level of electromagnetic radiation, and a low price can weaken health.
The viewing angle should be small, because you need to be in a stationary position to watch TV.
We also recommend:
- Black and white bedroom - ways to design a harmonious design on 65 photos
- Bedside tables in the bedroom - decorated stylishly and tastefully (70 photos of ideas)
- Bedroom in the attic - 70 photos of original design ideas. A review of the merits of such a bedroom!
You need to choose the correct screen size. The appropriate size of the TV is easy enough to calculate: the diagonal of the TV should be less than 1/3 the distance from the bed to the TV.
Given that the wireless Internet is much more convenient wired, very good, if the TV has a function of Wi-Fi
So, when the TV is selected, you can go directly to its installation. The most popular options are:
Hang on the wall. To the questions "how to hang up the TV in the bedroom?" And "at what height do you have to put the TV in the bedroom?" There are very simple answers:
To place the TV on the wall, just buy the fasteners, and then fix it against the bed on the wall. For anchoring, you can use steel anchors with sleeves. You can also select a special niche for a TV in the bedroom.
The height of the TV in the bedroom is also very important: the third of the screen should be at eye level, and the other two below. This is done in order to ease the strain on the eyes.
But for watching TV lying, the height of the TV in the bedroom on the wall should be greater, also, a slight inclination is desirable. The most convenient way to position the screen will show practice and experience, in addition, the brackets allow you to easily change its position.
Embedded in furniture. If there is a cupboard in front of the bed, you can mount the screen into it. It is best to place the TV in a stationary part of the furniture, because when you install it in a door, it usually does not stand either furniture or appliances.
In addition to saving space, this method is also good because it allows you to place the TV in the bedroom before the bed without any fuss with wires, because they can simply be pulled together and hidden in furniture, and plugged into the outlet through the cut in the back wall of the fittings.
Installation on the curbstone. This method is less attractive than the last two, but it saves time, since it does not require installation.
To make the TV fit well into the bedroom interior, advise:
It's light to paint or glue wallpaper on a wall where the TV weighs. Then nothing will distract from an interesting film.
To make dust marks from the TV can not be seen on the wall, it is better to do not very marking the finish.
Also, under the TV, you can put a chest of drawers or a cabinet to fill the empty space in the interior. From this, the bedroom design will only benefit.
Thus, following simple rules, you can place the TV in your bedroom and watch it without getting out of bed.
And if you still doubt whether to hang it or not, then try to see the TV pictures in the bedroom on the Internet, suddenly it will inspire you to some interesting design move.
Photo of TV in the bedroom