Comfortable, cozy home - the appearance and layout of furniture, lighting, decoration of walls, ceilings and floors, a combination of colors in style and many other nuances. They set the color and uniqueness of the room, reflecting the taste preferences of the owners.
But to give the room an exceptional and unique appearance it is not necessary to modify all, without exception, elements and objects, it is enough to focus on one single object.
Fortunately today, there is no need to trim the wall surfaces with colorful, colorful and so on wallpaper, decorating them afterwards with carpets or paintings. There are other, more modern ways of finishing, for example, 3D panels for walls.
What is 3D panels
This is overhead, square decoration or rectangular plates. On the reverse side, their surface is flat and flat, and with the face - in the form of a relief pattern. A photo of 3D wall panels is shown below.
On the 3D panel, you can apply absolutely any drawing, this gives freedom in implementing the most amazing and unpredictable design ideas.
With their help, the room becomes visually voluminous. Apparently, therefore, this material is very popular.
We also recommend:
- Space under the stairs - ideas of functional use + 80 pics
- Stand for flowers in the interior - 60 photos of ideas from designers
- Glass doors in the interior - which to choose? Overview of popular novelties + 75 photo designs
Advantages of use and disadvantages
The considered finishing building material is endowed with a number of advantageous qualities:
- hide defects on the wall surface, elements of engineering systems;
- a variety of choices on the material of manufacture, color palette and pattern forms;
- simplicity of installation, preparatory works of walls are minimal - processing and inherent;
- creation of room volume.
Among the shortcomings, it is worth considering:
- additional care;
- Not for every room they fit;
- the difficulty of replacing damaged tiles;
- some materials of manufacture, for example, gypsum, glass are characterized by fragility;
- with a long contemplation of the walls, trimmed with 3D panels, tire eyes.
Varieties of finishing 3D panels
The entire range of the material under consideration is divided into several groups based on materials of manufacture and their cost.
We also recommend:
- Decoration of the aquarium: photo-review, stylish design solutions (80 photos)
- Bed built-in closet: effective space saving (70 photo design)
- Decorative stone in the interior - 75 photos of the perfect design
The most commonly used material for wall finishing. Wall decoration with 3D panels of bamboo is simple, the material itself is characterized as environmentally friendly and the cheapest. Plates glue with special glue composition, no complicated manipulations are provided, so even a novice master can cope with this task.
The appearance of the decoration is pleasant and original.
We also recommend:
- Curtain rails - 80 photos of an elegant and effective combination in the interior
- Decoupage of a glass jar - master class with step-by-step instruction (70 photos of ideas)
- Decor of flower pots - 55 photos of ideas for interior decoration
3D panels from MDF
Produced from wood fibers by gluing. It turns out a reliable and environmentally friendly product. The cost is much lower than that of natural wood. Of the advantages: high performance, it is considered one of the most reliable. They can be installed even in rooms where the humidity is 80%. Good in terms of soundproofing properties, perfectly retain heat.
Panels can be painted, laminated or decorated in other ways.
3D panels made of particleboard - wood chipboard finishing panels. In contrast to the previous material are characterized by a lower resistance to moisture, have a less attractive exterior, though, lower in terms of cost. In interiors are extremely rare, because they are considered the most impractical of all existing species.
The gypsum itself is considered a universal building material, therefore 3D panels from it are used everywhere. They are very easy to paint if necessary, although there are tons of ready-made color solutions on sale. Performance characteristics - excellent, the panels are considered one of the most reliable. Despite the artificiality of the source material, 3D panels for gypsum walls do not harm the human body.
The most common, of artificial, finishing material. Absolutely harmless, therefore it can be safely used in a residential area. Panels just washed, they do not absorb dirt and dust. They can be used in bathrooms and on the balcony. It is endowed with the highest resistance to temperature influences and their differences.
Glass 3D panels - non-standard finishing material. Used in exclusive design solutions. Glass, which manufacturers use when creating panels - industrial. Due to this, when falling from a small height, the panel does not break. It can be damaged only by strong mechanical action, for example, by hammering.
Care for these panels is very simple. They have high operating properties.
We hope that when decorating the walls during the repair, everyone who reads the article will be able to correctly orient in the choice.
Photos of the best 3D panels in the interior