If two children have one common room, then it is necessary to decide which table is better to buy in the nursery. A writing table for two children is needed, so that they together learned by spelling and do not distract each other and everyone should have their own space for convenience.
Mom and Dad instantly get a large number of tasks: how best to put tables where to hang shelves, where to put chairs and shelves, what would be comfortable and comfortable in the children's room?
Already passed these questions, people came up with many ways to solve all these issues, you need to read and choose a more suitable one.
- The table is placed at the window
- Table for children on one line
- Table Corner
- Children sit facing each other
- The tables are at an angle of 90 degrees to each other
- Folding desk for two children
- What is recommended to know when choosing a table for two children
- Photo desks for children in the interior
The table is placed at the window
Basically, in the children's room the window occupies most of the wall. Because of this, it would be a good decision to put tables for the children in front of the window. With this arrangement, the guys can watch through the window behind the surrounding world, which is very useful.
Shelves are better to buy hinged.
Table for children on one line
This way of arranging tables is suitable for a room of rectangular shape. Here you just need to decide which wall is better and more profitable to put the tables, for this, pay attention to the lighting. But under any circumstances, additional lamps are needed on the table.
Making a children's room with tables along the wall is the most common option. This method is convenient, because the shelves can be done right at the workplace. To divide the distance between two tables, you can put a cabinet. Thus, the guys will not distract each other.
Corner writing desk for two children is suitable, if they have a large room in the area. It is important to make the countertops on both sides of a lone size.
If there is no possibility to purchase a table of this type, it is recommended to find two tables complete with a bedside table. They can be placed with the letter "g", and in the space between them put this box. So - supplement the lighting with lamps.
A big plus for this type of table is that the chairs do not touch and the children will not see and interfere with each other, respectively.
Children sit facing each other
This is a new and not recommended method. So children will be distracted by each other and will not be able to concentrate. And so - this arrangement will take a lot of space.
The tables are at an angle of 90 degrees to each other
Unusual arrangement. This method is quite convenient and will have a good effect on the lessons of the children. One of the tables should be placed near the window.
If the bed is made high, then placing the table under it is the ideal solution. This option is very convenient for children, as well as beneficial for parents, saves space and money.
Only this option may not look very nice if the room is narrow and long. So - such an option will have to be replaced in a few years, when the children grow up from this table.
Folding desk for two children
This option is useful for a small room. When you need to work out the table to lay out, when finished, add up. There is a minus, that each time to do so many movements bothers and takes a lot of time, and the design is shaken.
What is recommended to know when choosing a table for two children
If you immediately come up with a design of the children's room, then it is possible to make a perfect room for study and entertainment well and economically. And the main subject will be a children's desk for two children. Therefore, it is necessary to solve all the smallest details in advance.
- Mechanisms of transformation of sofas - the instruction with photo examples in an interior
- Beds for newborns - 120 photos of beautiful combination in the interior
- Transparent chairs in the interior - 75 photos of design ideas
It will be ideal if the table is adjusted. In this way, you can change the height for convenience as the children grow.
Photo desks for children in the interior
- Corner cabinet compartment - 55 photos of unusual design in the interior
- Desk book - 70 photos in the interior of the apartment
- Living room furniture in a modern style - 80 photos of design ideas
- Diwan click a pencil - 70 photos of practical and comfortable design ideas in the interior
- Wrought-iron beds in the interior - photos of novelties of modern models
- Glass table for the kitchen - 100 photos of the perfect design in the interior of the kitchen