The complexity of designing a small one-room apartment is the need to place a kitchen and work area, a living room, a sleeper in a very limited space. And when there is a need to equip the 35 square meters with the children's zone, the task seems to be doomed to failure.
In most cases, for a harmonious and stylish solution, you have to resort to the services of professional designers.
However, after carefully studying the recommendations of specialists, you can create an individual design yourself. In which will be combined style, functionality, ease and comfort.
- The apartment has an area of 35 square meters. m.
- Studio apartment
- Apartment design 35² for a family with a child
- Apartment design 120 photos
The apartment has an area of 35 square meters. m.
In a one-room apartment it is preferable to make a choice in favor of minimalism or Scandinavian style. Do not confuse with asceticism. This style only implies the absence of congested furniture and decor.
- Correctly matched and executed on an individual project furniture is a winning option. Bed, transforming in the daytime in the closet, sliding tables at a price is certainly much more expensive, but will help save space. Instead of cumbersome walls, get the closet cabinet. It can be installed along the entire wall, or it can be converted into a pantry for its placement. The presence of mirror doors in it will help visually increase the room.
- In a small apartment looks good palette of warm light colors. Pastel colors, prevailing in the interior with competent lighting, create the illusion of visual expansion of the room. Choose a plain wallpaper, and as an accent for coloring, use bright spots: carpet, picture on the wall, decorative paste on wallpaper, unusual cushions.
- Do not choose cumbersome ornate chandeliers with a rich decor, they visually lower the ceiling. For lighting use a lot of spotlights, with which you can effectively divide the space, giving comfort and comfort to each zone. Read: Design of a two-room apartment: TOP 150 photos of original ideas in the interior
- For window decoration use light transparent fabrics, preferring roll or Roman blinds. Heavy ornate lambrequins are clearly not for small apartments.
- The presence of a balcony or loggia will add a few so necessary square meters. If it is good to insulate an external wall, to install a system of a warm floor or a radiator, then in an additional space you can organize a working or sleeping place. It is also good to use it for a recreation area. On the unheated balcony you can arrange a variety of lockers for storing tools, or household appliances.
- It is convenient to place the dining area in the kitchen, replacing the sill on a wide table top. In this case, there is no need for a dining table.
In the studio, the whole space is divided into zones with the help of various solutions. Carry out a floor covering from various materials, in different color scale. Use multi-level ceilings with different lighting options. Decorate the walls with different techniques. However, the most important thing is to arrange furniture and household items correctly.
It is desirable to separate the bedroom from the general space with a plasterboard partition, with illumination and glass inserts.
Stepped rack with two tabletops on the sides creates 2 work places at once.
Located bar counter with success can replace the table for lunch.
All kinds of padded stools are good for rest, they will not take up much space, and they will accommodate various necessary trifles.
- Design of penthouses - photos of the most fashionable and unusual design solutions in the interior
- Scandinavian style in the interior: TOP-100 photos of new design
- Apartments in the style of minimalism - 120 photos of unusual ideas in the interior
The podium bed is an excellent alternative. In the lower space with ease you can store all kinds of things. In the daytime, removing the bed the podium can be used as a place for games.
Apartment design 35² for a family with a child
When a family has a child, you need to allocate space for his sleep rest. Read: Loft in the interior - photos of the most striking design ideas
For the child leave a lighter part of the room.
Consider the wishes of the baby when choosing wallpaper and furniture. But it is worth considering that what a five-year-old child likes today is unlikely to give him pleasure in three years.
Special furniture for the child is able to perform all the necessary functions. The bed, located above the work table for lessons, allows you to save space and equip it for games and storage of toys.
- Design of a one-room Khrushchev - 100 photos of ideas of an impeccable interior
- Interior of a small apartment - 90 photos of the perfect design
- Living room in country style - 100 photos of beautiful design ideas
You can see photos of modern design of apartments, and combining various solutions to choose the best option for yourself.
Apartment design 120 photos
- Italian style in the interior - 75 photos of ideas how to create an exquisite design
- Decor chairs - step by step instruction with photo examples and novelties of design
- Studio apartment в стиле лофт: ТОП-100 фото оригинальных идей дизайна