How to make a layout of a one-room apartment? How to successfully choose an interior?
Firstly, to quickly solve the above problems, you can simply simply look at the photos with the interiors of one-room apartments and pick up something similar to yourself.
Secondly, if you want something original you can ask for help from professionals from zanko desing.
First of all, to create a cozy and thought out interior for a small apartment you need to develop a project where everything will be spelled out in detail. So, all the nuances should be taken into account, since the apartment should have a place for rest, and to receive guests and work.
But in no case should we forget that the apartment should not be strongly forced, there should always be free space. There are a couple of universal tips that will help you create something beautiful and comfortable.
- The first advice is to do everything in the style of minimalism
- The second advice is the correct and thoughtful zoning
- The third advice is to make accents in certain areas using color
- What not to do in the design of a small one-bedroom apartment?
- The layout of a one-room apartment of 35 sq.m.
- 150 photos of one-room apartment design
The first advice is to do everything in the style of minimalism
This style is simply created for small rooms. So, an example, instead of usually furniture, you can use transformers that will be much more functional, and most importantly they will occupy much less furniture.
Often to create lightness in a small room, use mirrored surfaces that visually make the room larger.
The second advice is the correct and thoughtful zoning
An example of competent zoning is the use of a different kind of floor covering and there are no partitions. An example to separate the kitchen from the living room is enough to put a tile in the kitchen, and put a laminate in the guest corner. With the help of this method, the apartment will not look overloaded. Read: Apartment studio - 70 photos of ideas how to combine two interiors
The third advice is to make accents in certain areas using color
The most important thing to remember is that colors must be combined, therefore, it is better not to combine very bright and dark colors. It will be interesting to look at a combination of dark and light-colored sex, although it is possible to approach this issue more traditionally.
Further, after you have decided on the style and the main direction in the design of the apartment, you need to measure the room.
If the apartment has walls that you can easily demolish - do not hesitate, do it. Space will become larger, and the apartment will become more spacious. Another tip - if you have a storage room - convert it into a large closet, so you will save space.
Also, in order to win a little space for things and without piling up the apartment with chests and cabinets, you can simply simply place such a cupboard under the bed.
What not to do in the design of a small one-bedroom apartment?
First, to overload the space with various small parts that do not carry any functional load.
Secondly, it is also not worthwhile to force the room with dimensional equipment.
Thirdly, hang on the windows of large curtains, which will weight the entire interior.
The layout of a one-room apartment of 35 sq.m.
Speaking in more detail about the layout and design of such a small apartment, the most important thing is that it looks holistic. The main attention should be paid to the arrangement of furniture color space zoning. Also for zoning, you can use fabric curtains, but they should not look rude, but in general you can use glass or mirror.
- Design of penthouses - photos of the most fashionable and unusual design solutions in the interior
- Scandinavian style in the interior: TOP-100 photos of new design
- Apartments in the style of minimalism - 120 photos of unusual ideas in the interior
If we talk about the kitchen, then the window sill can be easily and simply turned into a kitchen countertop, and the headset is placed as compactly as possible. Read: Repair in a new building: step-by-step instruction with photo examples and tips
Next is a toilet and bathroom - they are better to combine, and instead of a bathroom to put a shower cubicle, so you will win some more free space.
And all the rest of the space you have left under the living room, bedroom and workplace. Here you will help out the furniture transformer, which is very functional, and does not take up much space.
Most importantly, before buying furniture you need to think about how it will look in your apartment, will not it take up too much space
150 photos of one-room apartment design
- Design of a one-room Khrushchev - 100 photos of ideas of an impeccable interior
- Interior of a small apartment - 90 photos of the perfect design
- Living room in country style - 100 photos of beautiful design ideas
- Italian style in the interior - 75 photos of ideas how to create an exquisite design
- Decor chairs - step by step instruction with photo examples and novelties of design
- Studio apartment in loft style: TOP-100 photos of original design ideas