Seventies - the period of the origin of the high-tech style. Feature of this style - in all functionality, lack of decor.
HiTech is considered an urban style, because its development was received after the development of the project of industrial buildings. High-tech - a style in which a complete rejection of the classics.
HiTek does not hide functional devices, fittings, pipes, but, on the contrary, demonstrates technology. In its pure form, the design is almost not used, because it is very cold. But using the elements of style, you can always create a cozy and unusual interior.
- Walls and furniture in one color.
- The surface of all furniture is glass or chrome.
- Doors and partitions are sliding type.
- The walls are lined with brick without processing.
- Presence of building materials - plastic, glass and concrete.
Furniture in high-tech style is restrained, functional, very laconic, with very smooth curves. The essence of all is not the decoration of the room, but giving it a special comfort.
Furniture without decoration, without bright accessories, but multifunctional. Furniture is often built-in, and moreover, it is completed with a special carefully thought-out backlight.
It is extremely rare to see high-tech furniture, as an example, from an array of wood. All modern furniture in this style direction is made of such raw materials as plastic, synthetics. All furniture is discreet and light.
The outlines of the classics for this style are absolutely not characteristic and are not acceptable, only unique forms. As an example, soft high-tech furniture should not be familiar to us rectangular, square, and round, and the stool can be not with four legs, as usual, but with only three.
The style of high-tech is inherent in furniture, which welcomes innovations, for example, a sofa that can be decomposed through a console, a cabinet whose doors swing open after a quiet clap in two hands.
- Bedroom furniture
- Furniture for kitchen
- Furniture for anteroom
- Photo of Hi-Tech furniture in the interior
People are accustomed to seeing a massive bedroom with cupboards with mirror surfaces, with several chests of drawers and necessarily curbstones beside the bed, with a mass of accessories. This has nothing to do with this style.
Bed in the interior takes the main place. But it is important that the bed in the interior is not an accent spot. On the photo of high-tech furniture it is clearly visible that the basis of this style is minimalism everywhere, in all everything, laconism, and therefore the bed is desirable so that it is as modest as possible, laconic.
The bed is built in a niche specially designed for it, and it decomposes only as needed. Well, how? A great solution, especially if the bedroom is small.
In this case, the use of racks and massive swinging cabinets is not permissible. All linen chests and bedside tables, all accessories are made with a transparent material, for example, from glass.
Furniture for kitchen
Modern high-tech furniture fits perfectly into the kitchen space. In the kitchen, there are always various engineering devices and modern technology.
Characteristics of the style - it's not fashionable to display all the devices on the show, you need to hide everything as much as possible.
For hi-tech kitchens more than enough small headset with a stove, a working surface and a sink. The table for eating must be made from glass, be airy, light.
- Mechanisms of transformation of sofas - the instruction with photo examples in an interior
- Beds for newborns - 120 photos of beautiful combination in the interior
- Transparent chairs in the interior - 75 photos of design ideas
Furniture for anteroom
For a small hallway, the furniture in high-tech style (photo, as an example, below), should walk in step with the style, and at the same time be as spacious as possible. Furniture should not be bulky, should not be heavy.
The shelves can be partially open, partially with mirrors.
Furnishing is the main element of the whole interior in high-tech style, and therefore the perception of housing as a whole depends directly on the functional features.
Photo of Hi-Tech furniture in the interior
- Corner cabinet compartment - 55 photos of unusual design in the interior
- Desk book - 70 photos in the interior of the apartment
- Living room furniture in a modern style - 80 photos of design ideas
- Diwan click a pencil - 70 photos of practical and comfortable design ideas in the interior
- Wrought-iron beds in the interior - photos of novelties of modern models
- Glass table for the kitchen - 100 photos of the perfect design in the interior of the kitchen