Probably, everyone who has even a small loggia, at least once thought how to turn this space into something beautiful and functional. With modern technology, repairing the loggia in the apartment does not take much time, but will give only pleasant impressions. If you decide to create a design of the room yourself, then you should consider some of the nuances.
What you need to know when planning a loggia
1. From the glazed space at your disposal or not will depend on the options for finishing. For example, on an open loggia you can put plastic or wicker furniture, which will not suffer from weather conditions. In the warm season you can hang flowers and put a chaise longue for relaxation. In indoor facilities, the options for finishing are much larger.
2. The size of the loggia is also the determining factor. When planning, it is better to draw a plan for arranging furniture in advance. Objects should not be too large. On small loggias it is better to use models - transformers, which can be removed as needed. The most functional will be loggias with an area of 6 m² or more.
3. An important role is played by the material used to finish the walls. Again, his choice will depend on whether the loggia is closed or not. Plus the material creates an atmosphere. Therefore, depending on the purpose, you can choose natural or artificial stone, plastic panels, wood, ceramic tile or decorative plaster.
4. If your room is behind the glass, then you should think about the curtains. The right textile will be a good decoration for the new "room". Most often, in addition to the classic options, roller blinds, Roman and Japanese are used. Modern technologies make it possible to make them automatic.
We also recommend:
- A small balcony - 50 photos of ideas of impeccable interior design
- Loggia 6 meters - photos of the best design options for loggia design
- Large balcony - 100 photo design ideas for a large balcony
5. From what will be chosen lighting depends on the atmosphere of space. Small lamps will create a romantic twilight, also for it you can use a high floor lamp or wall sconces. For bright lighting is better suited ceiling chandeliers. If the loggia will serve as a workplace, then it is worthwhile to think about additional local lighting.
Also, do not neglect the details. Such small things as figurines, pillows, candles, vases, flowers and other accessories will help to make the idea complete. All the details can be decorated in one style, for example, painted with colors or mosaic.
Ideas for registration of loggias
Most often, the design of a loggia in an apartment assumes one style, in our case it can be high-tech, loft, country country, sea or oriental design.
We also recommend:
- Finishing of the balcony: TOP-100 photos of the ideas of modern decoration of the balcony
- Cabinet on the balcony - photo of popular novelties with a bright design
- Balcony in the apartment - fashion trends of modern design design (50 photos of ideas)
As you can see in the photo, the loggia in the apartment in country style bears the atmosphere of the village. To create such an interior, natural materials are used. The best solution for finishing the walls is a tree. The color scheme should also be natural, all shades of brown, green or beige are possible. Handmade accessories are welcome, it can be embroidery or pottery.
For those who chose the high-tech style, there is a brevity. Style requires modern equipment, straight lines, solid colors. In such a room there will be no unnecessary details.
Loft style is the design of industrial buildings. The walls in this case are finished with a brick, on the ceiling you can attach wooden beams, a metal lamp will be very appropriate here.
We also recommend:
- Dryer on the balcony - photo overview of popular options (57 ideas)
- Sheathing of the balcony with a lining - step by step instruction for beginners with a photo and description
- Ceiling on the balcony - photo of the best ideas of a beautifully designed ceiling
Thematic design assumes the maintenance of one direction. For example, marine style is created with the help of blue and white shades, smooth lines, accessories in the form of seashells or pebbles. Eastern themes can be divided by countries, as the Japanese and Arabic styles will look absolutely different.
The design of the loggia in the apartment is an absolutely individual matter, the style should be liked by the owners, and they should be approached in spirit, then the new space will become a favorite recreation center.
Photo of modern interior decoration of the loggia in the apartment