The classic design solution makes it possible to decorate the interior of the room in a simple and elegant way. And in what kind of room this style is suitable, now we'll figure it out.
According to the recommendations of experts, the hallway in the classical style will look the best.
But if you apply the idea to the corridor, you need to follow a few simple tips.
In which cases is it necessary to use the classical style in the hallways
The corridor room should be combined as much as possible with the interior of the house. If the room is small, then the classic solution will be welcome.
After all, this style is one of the few that provides restraint and a minimum of decorative details. Also the idea is well suited for rooms of large sizes.
We also recommend:
- Wallpaper for the hallway - which to choose? 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate wallpaper in the interior of the hallway
- Closet of the coupe in the hallway - photo 110 variants of modern design
- An ottoman in the hallway: 75 photos of design, types, purposes, possibilities.
The interior of the hallway in the classical style is ideal for conservative people, people with creative inclinations better choose a different direction.
Basic concepts of vestibules in the classical idea
There are some distinctive features of the design of the vestibules in the classical style.
The first place is taken by shades. To the interior was discreet and elegant, it should not have any color impregnations, all space is made out in all severity.
We also recommend:
- Tile in the hall: TOP-100 photo of a beautiful combination and design in the hallway.
- The ceiling in the hallway - which one to choose? Overview of popular options for 80 photos.
- Black entrance hall - elegant and strict design (90 photos)
Second place was occupied by furniture. We choose expensive and chic attributes, taking into account their functionality, which will help to save free space.
On the third place there are accessories. Do not need to load the room with extra decorative elements everything should be in moderation.
The fourth place was taken by finishing. Simple and laconic lines are used for furniture items and for the hallway itself.
We also recommend:
- Entrance hall in Khrushchev - 90 photos of stylish design (Review of the best novelties)
- Shelf in the hallway: an overview of popular species and novelties. 100 photos of design!
- Built-in wardrobe in the hallway: 75 photos of design ideas
On the fifth place we discuss the materials. They are obliged to be natural, from synthetic and artificial ones one must completely refuse.
Color palette for classic hallways
For a reserved style, warm, light shades are used. At the heart should be a light tone, and for dilution choose, whatever the other, but not too bright.
In general, it is not advisable to use more than three shades, they must be fully combined. It is better to refuse prints to withstand the elegance and rigor of the room.
Very elegant look in the house white hallways in the classical style. Your guests will not be able to tear off their views from such an interior.
The best finishing materials for vestibules in the classical style
The selection of finishes must be taken with special responsibility, so that the room in this style meets all the rules. The walls can be decorated with a matte coating, namely paint. The glossy surface is not suitable for the classical idea.
And for wall decoration use wallpaper. They can be the most usual of paper or fabric without drawings and ornaments. The modern options for the design of the ceiling surface are stretched and suspended structures.
Do not fit the system in the event that the premises are too low ceilings, sometimes it is better to simply surface whitewash or dye. When dimensions permit the use of structures, they should not be complex.
The shade of the coating is almost always monochrome and light. As a floor covering, parquet is used with imitation of natural wood.
Arrangement of the hallway with furniture - the right arrangement
Correct furniture for hallways in the classical style will provide a beautiful view of the overall interior.
- A hanger is a special and important element in the corridor, because it can serve not only for things, but for beauty. Some models are made from forged parts.
- Wooden cabinet in the hallway in the classical style with swinging doors, it takes a lot of free space in the hallway. It is better to choose multi-functional walls - coupe, they are roomy and able to save square meters of the room.
- Instead of a mirror surface use a dressing table on the carved legs.
- With the help of a shelf, you always have a place to store accessories.
On the photo of the halls in the classical style there is the most practical application of the idea.
When registering your own home, consider all the nuances. Your hallway in the classical style should be chic and elegant, cozy and seasoned.
Photo of the hallway in the classical style