From the hallway begins the acquaintance of the guests with the house. By its arrangement they learn about the character and taste of the owners. It is possible to create beautiful hallways in an apartment both for small and large rooms.
- Design Tips
- Choosing furniture
- Design of a narrow hallway
- 50 photos of beautiful hallways in modern style
The area of most of the hallways is small and to make it beautiful - the task is not from the lungs. For rational use of space and reducing the cost of furniture, the hallway should be equipped with a hanger. To visually increase the size of the room and give it elegance you need to use mirrors. It is desirable that they were framed in the growth of a person.
Furniture for the hallway should be chosen based on its size. For a small hallway, the best option would be furniture with systems for compact placement of shoes and things. Manufacturers offer a huge selection of shelves, cabinets, pedestals and hangers of various styles. For storing things, it is better to use a cupboard-cupboard or corner cabinet. Do not ignore the dressers, shoe shelves, hooks and pouffes. If you have any problems when choosing furniture, you can find in the network a photo of the beautiful interior of the hallway and use it as a clue. Do not get carried away with colorful designs. The color of furniture in the hallway should be combined with the interior of other rooms.
Since the hallway does not have windows it is necessary to think over the lighting system. To ensure that it does not look like a storage room, the following recommendations should be adhered to:
- at low ceilings, the light of the lamp should be pointed upwards;
- Reflected and scattered light visually expand the space;
- The narrow hallway will appear wider in unidirectional lighting or the installation of fixtures at the end of the corridor.
Lamps are better to choose LED. This will not only create an original lighting system, but also save on electricity.
When choosing the color design of the hallway, one should follow the rule: the smaller the size, the lighter the color of the finish. In the presence of a large hallway, it is possible to decorate in dark colors. Wall materials should be easy to clean. The flooring material must be durable, non-markable and attractive. These requirements are fully consistent with tile and laminate.
In most cases, a standard set of furniture is used for small hallways: a hanger, an umbrella mike and a shoe rack. If the area allows the set to be complemented by a bedside table, a padded stool and a mirror.
When planning a spacious hallway the main element is the closet. It can store all clothes and shoes, and if it is with a mirror, then create the impression of expanding the space. If the wall with the adjacent room is not load-bearing, it can be fitted with a wardrobe. The official permission for this is not required.
Accommodation in a large hallway sofa or sofa and coffee table makes it a place of rest and meeting guests. Decorative elements in the form of flower pots and figurines, placed on the original hanging shelves, will create an atmosphere of coziness.
Design of a narrow hallway
If the hallway is small, and even narrow, in the form of a corridor, how beautiful it is to make an entrance hall from it excites many owners of small-sized apartments. Especially Khrushchev's buildings. In Khrushchev the way from the rooms to the kitchen, into the bathroom and the bathroom goes through the hallway. Therefore, for finishing, wear-resistant and moisture-resistant quality materials should be used. For a floor covering laminate, a tile and linoleum well will approach. For wall finishing - washable wallpaper, plasterboard, plastic lining, plastic panels, siding or painting with paint.
When choosing furniture, you must adhere to the principles of minimalism. Excess furniture can turn a corridor into an intractable labyrinth, which does not contribute to an increase in aesthetic perception. When choosing a color scheme, preference should be given to warm, light tones. They visually expand the corridor, make it lighter and hide the design flaws.
Beautiful hallways in the apartments can be made in different styles: classical, modern, high-tech, etc. Therefore, first determine in what style other rooms are decorated, so there would not be no dockings. To add originality to the hallway, enter some of your design elements. Consult with friends and acquaintances. Find on the Internet a photo of a beautiful hallway that meets your requirement and use it as a template. If fantasy slips, and friends just shrug their shoulders, contact the designer.
50 photos of beautiful hallways in modern style
- Closet in the hallway - 110 photos of ideas in the interior of the hallway
- Narrow hall - photo of an ideal layout of a modern hallway
- Corner hall: photo, novelties, design ideas, recommendations.
- Tumba in the hallway - an overview of all types, examples of design in the interior (105 photos)
- The modern design of the hallway - the best photos of the novelty of the stylish interior in the hallway
- Repair of the hallway - photo examples of well-thought-out repairs
- Entrance hall in a private house - the best ideas of a beautifully designed interior (55 photos)
- Hall in Khrushchev - how to design a beautiful design in the hallway is not large? (75 pics)
- Ceiling in the hallway - photo of the best, ready-made design solutions for the ceiling design for the hallway