In any house, any apartment, sooner or later the question arises, connected with the storage of purchased things.
Of course, if the living space allows, then there are no special problems with this, but for those who have got a small living space, this issue is very relevant.
Another place for storage of things can be an entrance hall where you can not only put a cabinet, but change the design with the built-in closet, which not only protects your belongings from dirt, but also conceals them from the outside view.
In this article, you are invited to get acquainted with the options of built-in wardrobes in the hallway design, how to perfectly fit into the interior and hide design flaws.
Get information about the designs and benefits of the built-in cabinet. Examples of a built-in wardrobe in the hallway in various styles of the interior can be seen by looking at the photo.
Advantages of built-in furniture in the hallway
Functionality. Speaking about the placement of cabinets located in different rooms, one can say that in the main cabinet that is in the bedroom serves as a chiffonier, in the living room or hall - objects and things of common use.
We also recommend:
- Wallpaper for the hallway - which to choose? 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate wallpaper in the interior of the hallway
- Closet of the coupe in the hallway - photo 110 variants of modern design
- An ottoman in the hallway: 75 photos of design, types, purposes, possibilities.
That cabinet in the hallway should be universal in terms of functions and suitable for storing any items and household items.
Capacity. Properly selected volume and layout of the compartments of this furniture will increase the number of stored things, which in turn is very important for small rooms.
We also recommend:
- Tile in the hall: TOP-100 photo of a beautiful combination and design in the hallway.
- The ceiling in the hallway - which one to choose? Overview of popular options for 80 photos.
- Black entrance hall - elegant and strict design (90 photos)
Sneakiness or invisibility. An artfully inscribed wardrobe in the layout of the hallway and the overall design will create the illusion of invisibility and location of this interior.
Determined with personal preferences, storing the alleged things, with the volume, the specifics of the layout, you can go to the furniture store after purchasing the cabinet you need.
Built-in wardrobes are:
We also recommend:
- Entrance hall in Khrushchev - 90 photos of stylish design (Review of the best novelties)
- Shelf in the hallway: an overview of popular species and novelties. 100 photos of design!
- A banquet in the hallway - an overview of popular design novelties in 100 photos
- Rectangular performance;
- With doors opening wide;
- With doors opening to the side, sliding (wardrobes);
- Angled with doors opening wide;
- Corner with symmetrically opening doors;
- Angled with asymmetrically opening doors on the left or right side;
- Angle symmetrical with doors opening to the side, sliding;
- Angle combined, on the one hand the door is swinging, with the other sliding.
Speaking about which built-in closet is better, ready-made or custom-made, of course the answer will be obvious.
All furniture, manufactured on an individual project, always harmoniously fits into the style and interior of any room. In this case, you have the opportunity to choose not only the dimensions of this furniture, depending on the model, but also the choice of colors and materials.
In addition, using the model cabinet model to give it its individuality, ordering instead of the usual wooden door glass or mirror, in its redistribution of the internal space of the cabinet, which from the outside will not only be invisible, but also be large enough from the inside.
When ordering a wardrobe in the living room, it is possible to provide such a useful function as the varying height of the compartment or cell, depending on the season and season, where some things are replaced by others.
Also, fashion trends in the design is the presence of glass and mirror paintings in the interior, which gracefully fit into the built-in wardrobe in the form of doors and combine the notes of decoration and practicality.
All examples of built-in closets in the hallway enjoying the greatest popularity among consumers are presented in the photographs below.
Photo of the built-in wardrobe in the hallway