Classic - this is a royal style and today it is very popular. Owners who want to emphasize their special status, choose a classic in style. The classic design of the hallways, is in great demand after all, coming to each house, the first hallway. It is here that holidays and gatherings with guests take place. From the interior of the hallway, the overall impression of the whole house depends.
- Character of registration
- Finishing Features
- Photos of halls in classical style
Character of registration
Classic in the interior has a male and female character.
- female - these are light, gentle elements used for living rooms, bedrooms and rooms for children;
- male character - rather strict, suitable for rooms for work or men's leisure.
In new designs, it is not often that one character in style is often found. Photos of the classic hallway can be found in many glossy magazines. It is not recommended to use only the classical style, a smooth transition to another style is welcomed, especially if in other rooms in the plans is another concept.
Visiting museums, many people admire historical films. Scenery, as in the movies, are welcome in the classical style, because he came to us from the past. And now, in the present, its elements are very relevant.
- The color of the interior of the classical hallway combines pastel colors and rich. Used accent color (carpeting, curtains, windows) and the main (walls, ceiling, floors), preferred in warm shades.
- The walls of the hallway in the classical style are mostly light and beige. To the room does not look pale, you can use floral designs or decorative frames in separate areas. Some, to further emphasize their wealth, can beat the walls with a beautiful cloth or make the walls trimmed with wooden panels.
- In the classics everything should be symmetrical, the ceiling of light colors, decorated with ornament or elements of architecture, will be well combined with walls. Read: Narrow hall - photo of an ideal layout of a modern hallway
- The floor must be selected, focusing on the color of the walls. Parquet or natural wood, that's what you need for a luxurious classic style. It is very convenient for a room where guests are usually accepted, laminate with a wooden base. The advantage of this flooring is not only in simple care, but also in the absolute longevity of the material.
- Perfect textiles: decoration with floral patterns that match the color of the floor and furniture, will add nobility to the hall.
- Fittings should be given special attention. Wooden slopes on the doors, quilted leather on the front door, beautiful door handles and sockets, columns and molding. All these additional elements will only emphasize the special charm of the room.
- When choosing furniture in the classical style it is better to adhere to calm, natural shades. If you want to use furniture as an accent, leave walls light. Do not overstock the room with furniture. Classics should not contain a lot of furniture, quite a few elements are enough. Furniture is very important to properly place, not cluttering the room. When arranging furniture, you should strictly adhere to symmetry, as in all other details.
- It is very important to choose the right decor elements.
- Well-planned lighting: a chandelier with crystal, should be strictly in the center. If the ceiling is not high, you can use the wall, symmetrically installing them, you will achieve a chic style. It is not recommended to use floor lamps and floor lamps.
A carpet with natural nap with a floral print will add a special charm to the hallway. Textiles must necessarily have a fine nap, with the help of it, you can benefit from playing on the accent.
Very original in the interior of the hallway rooms look decorative sculptures, columns, and vases with fresh flowers. It is not recommended to cover the walls with photos and pictures.
- Closet in the hallway - 110 photos of ideas in the interior of the hallway
- Narrow hall - photo of an ideal layout of a modern hallway
- Corner hall: photo, novelties, design ideas, recommendations.
Classic style is an ancient style. It was with him that the interior began. Passing by generations, he leaves more and more new ideas. Each item of the hallway in the classical style has its own long history. Passing from the distant past, the classic will never go out of fashion and will not lose relevance. His historical past makes only richer. Read: Small hallways: photo-ideas of beautiful design of a small hallway
Photos of halls in classical style
- Tumba in the hallway - an overview of all types, examples of design in the interior (105 photos)
- The modern design of the hallway - the best photos of the novelty of the stylish interior in the hallway
- Repair of the hallway - photo examples of well-thought-out repairs
- Entrance hall in a private house - the best ideas of a beautifully designed interior (55 photos)
- Hall in Khrushchev - how to design a beautiful design in the hallway is not large? (75 pics)
- Ceiling in the hallway - photo of the best, ready-made design solutions for the ceiling design for the hallway