Those who live in Khrushchev's apartments are familiar not by hearsay of their small size and lack of convenience as such.
In this article we will pay special attention to the hallway in the Khrushchevka, and also present the most appropriate ideas and options for creating the interior and design of your dream.
The most popular ideas
Such premises differ not only in a small area and narrow corridors, but also in an inconvenient form.
In this case, we can not do without minimalism, which is demonstrated in the hallway photo in Khrushchev, as this choice does not mean excessive cluttering of an already small space.
The best solution for creating an impeccable interior of the hallway in Khrushchev will be the use of an integrated version of the cabinet (coupe).
If there is a corridor of G, it is better to use the angular variety.
We also recommend:
- Wallpaper for the hallway - which to choose? 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate wallpaper in the interior of the hallway
- Closet of the coupe in the hallway - photo 110 variants of modern design
- An ottoman in the hallway: 75 photos of design, types, purposes, possibilities.
Only with the right and competent selection of furniture can create a beautiful and comfortable entrance hall, which can meet all the requirements. The main thing when certain shortcomings are detected is to eliminate them in time.
A few interesting ideas for Khrushchev's design
Among the unusual designs of the hallway in Khrushchev, there are those that include the use of small cabinets as a basis. And their size directly depends on the very space of the hallway.
We also recommend:
- Tile in the hall: TOP-100 photo of a beautiful combination and design in the hallway.
- The ceiling in the hallway - which one to choose? Overview of popular options for 80 photos.
- Black entrance hall - elegant and strict design (90 photos)
They can accommodate not only shoes, but also elements of outerwear. Such an interior does not imply the presence of any parts or elements, so the decoration does not require such an entrance.
Relatively often, mirrors can be used, and this is due to increased practicality. If desired, you can put small and original figurines.
As decoration can be used:
We also recommend:
- Shelf in the hallway: an overview of popular species and novelties. 100 photos of design!
- Built-in wardrobe in the hallway: 75 photos of design ideas
- A banquet in the hallway - an overview of popular design novelties in 100 photos
- painting - the surface is prepared in advance by means of plaster and a primer;
- PVC plates - the most simple and low-cost option;
- mirror plates - may not always be appropriate in a small hallway in Khrushchev;
- wallpaper - a quite good option, having a lot of varieties in the texture;
- decorative plaster - helps to hide defects and possible irregularities;
- Stretch ceilings are relatively expensive, but also durable at the same time.
Since there can be significant differences on the ceiling, very often pendant structures are used to solve this problem.
First of all, any repair work begins with the selection of the necessary materials. It's better if it's cleaning materials. The most popular are:
- plaster decorative compositions - gives originality, possessing various textures;
- painting - expansion of space through clarified shades;
- decorative bricks are a practical way, but it's not everyone's liking, and not all are heard about it;
- wallpaper - it's better if it's a combined way, and the choice of drawing should directly depend on the space itself.
Do not forget about the harmony of the walls and the overall design, so that the final version of the hallway does not lose its attractiveness and integrity.
Finishing the floor
Since the floor surface has the ability to wear out quickly, it is better to use ceramic tiles, stone coverings or laminate of strong oak boards as common and already proven varieties.
Equally worse are:
- linoleum-less adherent, but its cost is relatively lower, for example, tiles;
- carpet from nylon - it is better if the nap is as short as possible.
Successful arrangement of furniture
This is quite an important detail, since the narrow hallway in the Khrushchevka is not capable of giving the opportunity to arrange those pieces of furniture that would be desirable.
To maintain increased functionality and reduced clutter, it is better if you plan the layout in advance. In this case, you can use custom-made furniture.
Equally popular is a set with pedestals, and this version will perfectly fit into the room with any size.
Another quite good option for creating a modern hallway in Khrushchev is the use of a special bench for shoes.
But from what it is worth immediately abandoning, it is from the racks - the racks, so they are bulky enough and can choke all available space.
The most unusual ideas for light are:
- in the presence of high ceilings - the lighting is directed to the sides, at low - it is proposed to whiten the surface of the ceiling;
- if you want to create a gentle light, it is better to use the light reflected from the ceiling;
- It is recommended to use several light sources at once.
Depending on the light capabilities, you can easily create the most unusual ideas of the hallway in the Khrushchev, by visually expanding the existing space or, if necessary, making it already.
Basically, for more natural lighting, halogen or energy-saving lamps are used.
Photo of an anteroom in Khrushchev