Modern (or art nouveau in the translation "young") has been steadily taking first place for the last twenty years. With a general propensity for minimalism, decorating an entrance hall in the Art Nouveau style is a non-trivial solution.
The concept came in the XIX-XX centuries, with the emergence of a new direction "Modern" in traditional art, he combined many elements from different directions.
For "Modern" is characterized by the softness of curved lines, a complete rejection of right angles. Here you can see the naturalness of the lines of living nature and the latest technologies. The combination of simple sophistication and multifunctionality, many elements must have flexible, refined forms.
You need to choose cabinet furniture multifunctional, but with style-specific impregnations of any "highlights".
Recognizable features of Art Nouveau:
- arches, asymmetry, bright colors (unusual combinations of shades);
- combinations of materials (multi-colored tiles, natural stone, wood, noble bronze, luxurious porcelain, original mosaic, painted glass, etc.);
- inimitable beauty, quaint compositions;
- original accessories;
- unusual patterns on the glasses of cabinets (oriental motifs);
- images of insects, plants, rare flowers and beautiful birds.
We also recommend:
- Wallpaper for the hallway - which to choose? 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate wallpaper in the interior of the hallway
- Closet of the coupe in the hallway - photo 110 variants of modern design
- An ottoman in the hallway: 75 photos of design, types, purposes, possibilities.
Beautifully curved, "whimsical" lines can mimic the stem of a growing plant or a gentle lock of female hair.
Initially, the style was aimed at imitation of forms of nature, where there is no place for direct rigid lines.
To ensure that the hallway of modernity did not create a sense of enclosed space, you need to give light and elegance to the room. To do this, use the color shades inherent in modernity, but with greater intensity.
We also recommend:
- Tile in the hall: TOP-100 photo of a beautiful combination and design in the hallway.
- The ceiling in the hallway - which one to choose? Overview of popular options for 80 photos.
- Black entrance hall - elegant and strict design (90 photos)
So beige must be made thicker to the beautiful color of "coffee with milk", light straw that let it be a juicy mustard tone of elegance, and a pale lilac will become a purple amethyst.
For fans of an achromatic palette black and white scale in a bathroom or a corridor (a hall) is supposed. But curved lines or shapes with splashes of different accessories are mandatory for modern.
Modern in decoration
Traditionally, anterooms are pasted with wallpaper, where smooth, prepared walls are needed. Less often paint with colorful colors, plastic colored panels - also a good option for the corridor, to give it a complete look.
We also recommend:
- Entrance hall in Khrushchev - 90 photos of stylish design (Review of the best novelties)
- Shelf in the hallway: an overview of popular species and novelties. 100 photos of design!
- Built-in wardrobe in the hallway: 75 photos of design ideas
The design of the hallway in the Art Nouveau style allows all the listed materials, but in the decoration it is possible to combine them safely, to embody any idea. It is important that it looks like a single solution.
Furnishing of Art Nouveau
Everyone presupposes or looks after furniture for the hallway of Art Nouveau. This style is characterized by: asymmetry or frivolous forms of noble wood.
Furniture should differ sharply from traditional rectangular cabinets, these can be wavy lines, fin fin forms, imitation of a climbing plant, etc.
If the hall is small in size, there is no possibility for unusual shapes, you can decorate the usual cupboard with original patterns on both doors (panels).
A convenient elegant armchair or a banquet in the hallway of Art Nouveau is possible.
If you have a place for a rack-hanger (for umbrellas and outerwear), it can also be chosen in this style, learn the fashion of the XIX century. It is better that pieces of furniture be made of wood or of bronze, cast iron - these will be unique "masterpieces" of art and creativity.
Modern modern hallways need 2-3 sources of lighting. Usually it is a chandelier (the original lamp), on the walls of a wall (lamp) above a large mirror.
Do not choose a single set, items should not be similar. Creating a modernist style, be guided by Art Nouveau (or Art Nouveau).
Required table lamp, for example, on a narrow table, but high, with a rounded table top.
Every detail of the interior should be with imagination, not ordinary, as if released in a single copy. Lampshades and lamps are also an art, where every little thing is created with the jeweler's craftsmanship. If you find several such rare specimens, they are enough for one room.
If there are several doors that go into the hallway of the modern (from the kitchen, living room, etc.), you can create a unique design of the door, where the windows have unique mosaic stained-glass windows.
Such decor elements will entail certain costs, but the stained-glass doors will be an excellent investment in a work of art, from which will not tear off the eye. For many years, the beauty and charm of past ages will settle in your house.
Unique work of designers on the photo of the hallway in the Art Nouveau style is a tribute and delight of delicate forms.
Photo of an ante-room hallway