A floor covering is one of the most important design elements, which can both spoil it and make a beautiful accent. Particular attention should be given to the choice of floor design in the hallway, as it must first of all be as practical as possible.
- What kind of flooring can there be?
- What characteristics do laminate and parquet types have?
- What are the advantages of linoleum?
- Carpet and its main characteristics
- Criteria for choosing a cover in the hallway?
- How can I change the size of a room with a floor covering?
- 57 pictures
What kind of flooring can there be?
- ceramic tile.
What characteristics do laminate and parquet types have?
Firstly, these are the most popular materials for the floor in the hallway of the room. But you need to pay attention that this coating has high wear-resistant characteristics.
Secondly, one should pay attention to the fact that such a material must have moisture-resistant impregnation. If it is absent, it is fraught with swelling and deformation of the parquet or laminitis itself.
Thirdly, for such a sex will need to be carefully monitored, since this is primarily this tree. But it's worth it, since the floor with such a coating will look very attractive and stylish. That will be convinced of it, look a photo of a floor in a vestibule.
A small minus will be only the price of this flooring. Therefore, if you want to use laminate or parquet in your interior, simply combine them with cheaper and more wear-resistant materials. So, you will not only save your finances, but also get quite interesting design of the floor.
What are the advantages of linoleum?
A distinctive feature of this material can be called the presence of a variety of designs, textures and colors. Also, unlike other materials, linoleum is very durable, easy to clean, practical. The price of such a coating is also very pleasing, as compared to wood coatings, the cost of linoleum is very much even acceptable. Read: Classic entrance hall - 75 photos of perfectly decorated interior
There are many types of such flooring, including those made from natural materials. The cost of it will be an order of magnitude higher, but still, this kind of linoleum well tolerates water, dirt.
Ceramic tiles and porcelain tiles as one of the floor cover variants in the hallway
These options will fit not into every design of the hallway. In addition, tile, itself very slippery, so it is better to choose a matte and relief coating. But at the same time, porcelain tiles and tiles are the most durable materials that tolerate chemical cleaning very well. Looking at the photos of the tiles in the hallway on the floor, you can roughly understand whether this cover fits into the design in your hallway.
Carpet and its main characteristics
It should be noted that it is not advisable to lay carpet near the entrance near the door. Buying a natural carpet material can hit your pocket. Therefore, it is better to give preference to synthetic, as it is more durable and it is much easier to clean it from dirt. Well, the price of it is not so biting.
Criteria for choosing a cover in the hallway?
The coating should ideally fit into the interior. So, in the first very important to pay attention to the color of the floor in the hallway, it must be in harmony with the walls and furniture. It must be remembered that sex should complement the overall picture.
How can I change the size of a room with a floor covering?
First, this problem can be changed with the help of diagonal or transverse bands. Thus, a narrow room can be made visually wider.
Secondly, pay attention to the game colors. It should be remembered that light shades make the room larger.
As a result, it should be noted that in order to create an interesting floor design for the hallway, combining is impossible - this is a modern trend in interior design.
All advice on choosing a floor covering for the hallway can be summarized as follows:
- The floor in this room should be as practical and wear-resistant as possible.
- Color and texture should harmoniously fit into the overall atmosphere of the room.
- With a competent approach, flooring can become a highlight of the interior.
- Closet in the hallway - 110 photos of ideas in the interior of the hallway
- Narrow hall - photo of an ideal layout of a modern hallway
- Corner hall: photo, novelties, design ideas, recommendations.
Well, in order to make it easier to determine the type of flooring, you can see the photo of the floor design in the hallway. Having looked them, you can easily solve this problem.
- Tumba in the hallway - an overview of all types, examples of design in the interior (105 photos)
- The modern design of the hallway - the best photos of the novelty of the stylish interior in the hallway
- Repair of the hallway - photo examples of well-thought-out repairs
- Entrance hall in a private house - the best ideas of a beautifully designed interior (55 photos)
- Hall in Khrushchev - how to design a beautiful design in the hallway is not large? (75 pics)
- Ceiling in the hallway - photo of the best, ready-made design solutions for the ceiling design for the hallway