Lighting, in addition to its direct function, performs a number of other functions, such as: creating an atmosphere, visual increase in space, changing the geometry of the room and so on.
For designers this is an indispensable tool. Even the most stylish and expensive design, with an unsuccessful lighting solution, can become useless.
The anteroom is an integral part of any home. Its light design needs to be approached seriously. In this article, we will consider the various lighting options in the hallway and consider in more detail this topic.
The above part of the house has two roles:
- This is the beginning of the house, it is the hallway that welcomes guests and residents of the city who cross the threshold of the house. This is the embodiment of the transition from a dynamic external world into a calm and cozy home atmosphere.
- In this part of the house, the man pricks himself up before going out, and also, he is trained and put on before going out, so the lighting in the hallway must be full. This is especially necessary if the residents prefer to apply make-up in this room.
When installing lighting devices, special attention should be given to comfort, so that they do not interfere with being in this part of the house. In an average apartment, the entrance is a very compact room.
Features of light design
If you are wondering how to make lighting in the hallway pleasant and winning, it is important to know a few secrets and rules.
We also recommend:
- Wallpaper for the hallway - which to choose? 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate wallpaper in the interior of the hallway
- Closet of the coupe in the hallway - photo 110 variants of modern design
- An ottoman in the hallway: 75 photos of design, types, purposes, possibilities.
Do not forget the fact that in most cases, that in the hallway there is no natural (sunlight), so when designing the lighting in a small hallway you can use a large, as for such a metric, the number of lamps.
It is very important that the light in the room is soft and pleasant. Between the entrance and the tambour there is a big difference in the filling of the light. With a sharp change of location, from dark to light, the human eye needs time to get used to and the more pleasant the lighting design, the more comfortable it will be.
We also recommend:
- Tile in the hall: TOP-100 photo of a beautiful combination and design in the hallway.
- The ceiling in the hallway - which one to choose? Overview of popular options for 80 photos.
- Black entrance hall - elegant and strict design (90 photos)
The successful reception of lighting will be that in which light gently and smoothly passes to other rooms in the neighborhood. Such a transition is necessary to not destroy the integrity of the design and lighting design.
Lighting in a narrow hallway, which can act as a corridor, involves the installation of an additional lamp between the rooms.
Sometimes designers equip the lights with neighboring rooms, the light of which goes to the hallway.
We also recommend:
- Entrance hall in Khrushchev - 90 photos of stylish design (Review of the best novelties)
- Shelf in the hallway: an overview of popular species and novelties. 100 photos of design!
- Built-in wardrobe in the hallway: 75 photos of design ideas
For this you need to place lamps at the door. To make it pass more spacious and bright for the rooms in the house that are adjacent to this part of the housing, it is better to choose glass doors. Thus, natural and artificial light will penetrate into the hallway.
We achieve maximum comfort and volume
For convenience, you can place in the hallway special sensors that react to heat and turn on only in the presence of people. Also in the hallway is often installed rheostat, with which easy to adjust the intensity of lighting.
Do not forget that with the help of light you can easily increase the volume of the room and make it more spacious.
Now, suspended ceilings are very popular. Lighting in the hallway with stretch ceilings look more impressive due to the fact that the glossy surface of the ceiling reflects the light
You can completely fill the room with light or concentrate on individual zones. For example, decorate the ceiling lighting in the hallway, near the mirror, hangers and stuff.
Standard lighting layout: perimeter and symmetrical.
The size of the lighting fixtures can be any size, but for a compact room it is better to choose small fixtures.
With the modern choice of goods, you can choose not only functional, but also stylish and beautiful lamps, sconces and so on.
This article provides general information on light design, and on the photo of lighting in the hallway you can view various options and evaluate them visually.
Photos of lighting in the hallway