Beauty and also the practicality of dark colors is invaluable. The dark entrance hall looks original, aesthetic and functional.
On the ceiling can be held hidden lighting, from which the room becomes more mysterious.
Furniture of dark color in design brings a highlight, freshness and novelty.
If there was a desire to use dark wallpaper in the hallway, it is worth taking note of the features of use, so that the final result was not gloomy.
Features of dark tones:
- Practical solutions - brown, blue, gray invisible make dirt that turns on the wallpaper.
- On the Internet and in some shops you can find the most acceptable shades, which will best complement the interior.
We also recommend:
- Wallpaper for the hallway - which to choose? 115 photos of the best ideas how to decorate wallpaper in the interior of the hallway
- Closet of the coupe in the hallway - photo 110 variants of modern design
- An ottoman in the hallway: 75 photos of design, types, purposes, possibilities.
- The color combinations should be contrasting, so that there is no gloominess, monotony.
- For framing the walls it is ideal to use practical shades - not dark gray, brown.
- Decor is applied with dark shades, but their domination is not allowed.
Types of wallpapers
The walls in the hallway are exposed to impacts, and therefore there is a coating for the walls to choose the appropriate one.
We also recommend:
- Tile in the hall: TOP-100 photo of a beautiful combination and design in the hallway.
- The ceiling in the hallway - which one to choose? Overview of popular options for 80 photos.
- Black entrance hall - elegant and strict design (90 photos)
So, to choose a moisture-resistant dark wallpaper in the hallway, because in the care they are very simple - just wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
- Vinyl wallpaper based on nonwoven fabric is as durable as possible and ideally suited to the corridor. The outer vinyl layer protects the fleece.
- The fiberglass cloth perfectly withstands scratches, tears, damage. They are subject to staining.
We also recommend:
- Entrance hall in Khrushchev - 90 photos of stylish design (Review of the best novelties)
- Shelf in the hallway: an overview of popular species and novelties. 100 photos of design!
- Built-in wardrobe in the hallway: 75 photos of design ideas
- Liquid wallpaper can easily be repaired if necessary, by covering the site that was damaged.
- Wallpaper of cork for a spacious corridor is the best solution. The material is clean, natural, does not cause harm to health.
The design of the dark hallway determines both the temperature of the shades and their saturation.
Light shades visually wider make space, and on the contrary, dark already. Against the backdrop of light finish, it's best to look dark furniture.
- Dark furniture can be combined with the color of interior doors, for example, wenge.
- The design of the small-sized corridor involves a combination of dark colors and light colors.
Easily used black furniture, but if a small room, then you need additional lighting, for example, spot lights, so that the compensation for lack of light is fulfilled.
When the design of walls, for example, painting them on the agenda, it is worth considering what the floor is made of.
Most often in the corridor is used a floor covering, such as laminate, linoleum, as well as ceramic tiles.
The cost of linoleum is quite low, it is moisture-resistant and easy to install. Ceramic tile is resistant to abrasion, not at all afraid of moisture, simple in everyday care, but fragile at the same time.
The dark floor in the hallway, made of laminate, is not the best solution, it's better to tile. The fact is that the laminate does not tolerate moisture, and therefore from getting to it, which is inevitable in the hallway in the wet weather, it deforms.
It is known to everyone that it is not necessary to experiment especially with flowers in the hallway. But nevertheless hallways in dark color are not considered an absurd option today, and are not considered something strange.
This solution is often weighted, carefully thought out, modern, thanks to which a new stream of freshness is introduced into the interior of the dwelling.
Plants, mirrors, light accents, can perfectly complement the thoughtful image, and dark hallways in the interior in this case look stylish.
Look through the catalogs of designers, consider the photo of a dark hallway, take inspiration and go for it!
Photo of a dark hallway