Up to a certain point, the bar is accustomed to consider a detail that can only be found in a cafe or restaurant. However, today this element is widely used by fashion designers in the design of modern kitchens.
The bar counter for the kitchen carries not only decorative meaning, but it is still a very useful and functional detail. Having placed the rack correctly, it can be used both as a working area, and as a dining room, it can become a storage or decor module.
Bar counter today is called almost any countertop, the length of which is longer than the length of the table, and instead of the legs it has a console. It is supplemented by high chairs or stools. This design can complement the usual headset, and can act as an independent bright spot, and then the design of the kitchen with a bar counter will be unique, extravagant and ultra-trendy.
- What are bar racks
- Table top
- 80 photos of bar counters in the interior of the kitchen
What are bar racks
There are several types of racks:
- Rack is the boundary between two different zones. Such designs are most often used in the interior of the owners of studio apartments. With its help you can easily divide one not a large area into thematic zones. Typically, this partition is used on the border of the kitchen with the living room, thereby increasing the space for guests. And then the combined kitchen with a bar counter will look expressive and very interesting.
- The island stand is used in large areas. Such a stand-alone table top will be a real "highlight" of the entire interior. In addition to its unusual, the island-counter is a very practical solution in the interior, as it allows you to prepare meals and communicate with guests at the same time. Obligatory note - such an island and the main suite should be made in the same style and color scheme. Read: Beige Kitchen - 70 photos of beautiful kitchen interiors with a beige shade
"The storage rack is a real find for the housewives." The height of the entire structure is to maximize the usefulness of all the space for storing there all kinds of jars, vases with fruit, etc. To ensure that all stored equipment is hidden for guests, the racks are made open from the inside and tightly closed from the outside. In addition to using space under the counter, it is also advantageous to dispose of space over the bar structure.
- The corner stand is not only a very interesting design from the design point of view, but also very practical and convenient from the point of view of the layman. It is this model that saves space. The corner kitchen with a bar counter, even in very small apartments, will look very organic and have a high functional load. And high stools and chairs can always be hidden under the rack itself, thereby freeing up additional space.
- Two-level racks. As a rule, you need to get used to any bar counter. And this is due to the fact that its height is slightly larger than that of a normal worktop. However, a slightly protruding desk and an ordinary table can become different zones for the joint dispatch of large companies, for example, from people of different ages. That is, a high stand can gather noisy youth, but the elderly contingent can perfectly spend his time at the traditional familiar table.
In a two-level instance of a bar counter, one counter top is located under the other, which allows them to be used for different purposes. This is very convenient when the family has small children, which will just come in handy the lower part of the design.
Variants of interior design can be seen in the photo of the bar counter for the kitchen and choose for yourself suitable.
The materials used to decorate the countertops are very diverse. It can be a familiar tree or a cold glass, extravagant metal or ceramic tiles.
From the general style direction in the design of the kitchen space and will depend on the choice of the appropriate material for the countertop rack. If we talk about hi-tech, it will be appropriate to decorate the table top with a glossy flat surface, for example, glass. In the case of English or Mediterranean styles, it is better to use stone or expensive types of wood.
Bar counter - is not only a fashionable trend of design, but also a very convenient and practical element of the interior. And any even the smallest kitchen with a bar counter will be memorable and unique.
80 photos of bar counters in the interior of the kitchen
- Cabinet for the kitchen - how to make the right choice? (125 photos of cabinets in the kitchen)
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Walls in the kitchen - 105 photos of the perfect options for decoration and decoration of the walls
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen