Despite the diversity of bright, catchy colors offered by designers for the design of the kitchen, the kitchen in beige tones still occupies far from the last position. The demand for this color range is indisputable and pushes to thinking about the fact that this decision is not accidental.
True, many people like the dominance of neutral colors, they feel comfortable in the restrained range of sand and cream tones. First and foremost, this color scheme is perceived as natural - sand, wood, grass, which burned out in the sun. They convey the warmth of Indian summer, autumn, summer heat or the freshness of an age-old forest. And secondly, beige tones in the kitchen cause associations with various kinds of delicacies, such as coffee, chocolate treats, confectionery, caramel, nuts. For those who like delicious and fresh delicacies, these tones cause a lot of positive emotions and appeasement.
To choose a shade of beige it is necessary to approach with the mind. How to make the right choice, whether to apply in the design of the kitchen other colors, and at what points should be taken into account when choosing a kitchen set and furniture? What modern design will be advantageous to look in beige tones? Let's analyze all the subtleties of the application of this exquisite color in the kitchen interior.
Harmony and coziness
Who basically chooses the beige design for the kitchen? This person is calm, cheerful, for whom comfort and peace, capable of giving warmth to housing, play an important role. Wood colors can make from the kitchen in beige a real secluded nest, in which with the greatest satisfaction will be trapeznichat friendly family.
As for the size of the kitchen: beige shades do not allow a large room to breathe in the cold, and small - allow you to look more spacious.
The infamous monotony and lifelessness, which is often attributed to this color, can appear only if its application is extremely unfavorable. If you correctly combine the tone, you will get a fairly lyrical environment, and the contrast with a different color scheme will fill the interior with drive, positive energy.
Plus, everything beige perfectly matches almost all colors - because he has tons of tones!
Especially important in the kitchen is the warmth and tranquility inherent in this unobtrusive decor. And also, in the end, the unique, sweet, charm of the color of cinnamon, cocoa and nut oil, coffee with cream and nuts, which seems to saturate the kitchen with the flavor of aromatic dainties, and encourages coffee mates and tea lovers to drink a cup or two of a fragrant drink.
Pros of beige in the design of the kitchen:
- Positive effect on the nervous system.
- A sense of comfort and spaciousness in the kitchen.
- Ability to combine with other colors.
- Attitude to the warm range.
- Associations with all kinds of delicacies and nature.
At first glance, such a universal color, which has long been considered a classic, has no downsides, but some drawbacks should be paid attention.
When using a monophonic design, in a neutral color scheme, there is always a risk that the design will be sad and lifeless, so it is extremely important to choose the right tone and accents. In addition, this solution is not only widespread, but also quite beaten, and that everything looked original, you need a non-standard, creative approach to the design of beige cuisine.
This color may not look good in bad lighting or with certain colors.
Cons of the kitchen in beige tones:
- It is not easy to exclude the ordinary in the design.
- The need to delicately approach the choice of tone, especially when using other colors.
- Certain requirements for light.
- The need for careful care of the kitchen.
We will provide you with photos of beige kitchens, so that you can see the correct and beneficial use of this color scheme for decorating the kitchen.
Kitchen furniture in beige tones
Furniture for the kitchen in beige color is always in demand, it is produced in different styles, often it has details of other colors, it helps to determine the choice of contrasting colors.
- Cabinet for the kitchen - how to make the right choice? (125 photos of cabinets in the kitchen)
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
The basic principles of choosing beige furniture in a monochrome kitchen - the higher, the lighter. It is better that the tables have a darker shade than the apron, and the shelves are lighter than it.
We need a little imagination, excellent taste and awareness in the secrets of design, so that the beige kitchen in the interior was unique, fresh and distinctly stylish.
Photo of the kitchen in beige colors you can see further and maybe even decide on the choice.
Beige kitchen - 70 photos of the interior with the right combination of colors
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Walls in the kitchen - 105 photos of the perfect options for decoration and decoration of the walls
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen