The kitchen is a room where the family spends a lot of time. Repair of this room for many causes a lot of questions and difficulties, because everyone wants to make it light and comfortable. The kitchens are gaining popularity in light colors. Such shades will help to visually expand the space and create an atmosphere of coziness and lightness. When working with them, you should follow some rules, so as not to get boring and uninteresting design.
Before the beginning of the repair, it is not superfluous to look at the photo of a light kitchen on specialized websites.
Light classical cuisine almost always looks stylish, neat and extraordinarily spacious. Light shades have become a real classic, because they do not lose their positions for a long time.
Love for the more delicate shades is fully justified. They with ease will help the owner to hide all lacks of the kitchen, beginning from a lay-out and finishing imperfections of a surface of walls or a floor. In addition, it is not difficult to select shades, and they are easily combined with each other. Pastel colors can be used in almost any interior, be it classic or modern styles.
- Features of kitchen design in light colors
- The reasons for using light colors in the interior of the kitchen
- In kitchens of asymmetrical shape, it is also desirable to use pastel colors
- Using a light color scheme in different styles
- Light kitchen - 75 photos in the interior
One of the most difficult stages in repair is the selection of shades. The choice should be carefully thought out and weighed. The most popular shade is a white shade. This is not surprising, because white color, like a blank canvas on which you can create anything. It can be either the primary color or complement the interior. But on it light shades do not end. In the interior of light kitchens, you can safely use the following colors: cappuccino, ivory, pearl and even light blue or gently green. Read: What color to choose in the kitchen - details of color combination and advice on choice (55 photos)
You do not need to dwell on an exceptionally white color, because there are a lot of interesting and not beaten shades. In addition, the design of a light kitchen allows the use of more saturated shades for contrast. For example, all shades of beige perfectly match with burgundy, turquoise and orange. Contrasting colors add a certain refinement to the room.
Features of kitchen design in light colors
The use of light colors in the design of the kitchen area does not cause any special difficulties, since such colors are quite easy to combine. The palette is quite diverse, which allows you to use all imagination. However, often among such a variety can be somewhat lost, so designers offer several rules so as not to overload the room with unnecessary details and not spoil the overall picture.
- The room should have certain color accents. It can be interesting accessories, contrast wall or unusual textiles. If they are absent, then a light classical kitchen may seem boring and monotonous.
- Care should be taken to select the technique. It can also act as contrasting interior items and brings in some flavor. For example, a refrigerator and a cooking surface in steel or black color will perfectly fit in the interior, where the main colors are pastel beige shades.
- Dilute the overall neutral atmosphere will help a set of saturated colors. It can be contrasting coffee, burgundy and even turquoise. Such furniture will harmoniously look on a background of quiet colors and bring the interior to a whole new level. The main thing to use bright shades only as an addition.
- Designers are advised to use a reception called a dark bottom - a light top. This is especially true in a typical classic interior.
The reasons for using light colors in the interior of the kitchen
Apply light colors in almost any room. There are many reasons that encourage designers and ordinary citizens to choose just such shades. Usually, a light interior solves certain problems and masks the shortcomings of the room. Use light colors recommended in small, cramped and narrow rooms. They visually expand the space and make the room more light, spacious and free. Read: Green Kitchen - 55 photos of kitchen interior design ideas in green colors
In kitchens of asymmetrical shape, it is also desirable to use pastel colors
The rooms located on the north side simply need warm sandy shades. They make up for the lack of sunlight and add warmth and coziness to the overall atmosphere.
With a limited budget, it is easier to design a light kitchen. It will not entail a large expenditure, but at the same time allow to create a really stylish and beautiful interior.
Using a light color scheme in different styles
Стиль Provence требует множество небольших красивых деталей. Здесь применяются исключительно пастельные оттенки. Яркими и контрастными могут быть лишь небольшие аккуратные аксессуары. Мебель должна быть преимущественно деревянная или же плетеная.
In the classical interior, light shades act as the basis. The furniture should be of high-quality natural materials. Designers do not recommend creating too small and tight rooms in a classical style. It is more suitable for spacious and large rooms.
Romantic style will give the owner a feeling of tenderness and freedom. Often this style is chosen by minimalists, who prefer sophistication and refinement.
When choosing a style for the kitchen you need to focus only on your preferences. Only in this way it is possible to create a unique and inimitable interior of a light classical cuisine.
Light kitchen - 75 photos in the interior
- Cabinet for the kitchen - how to make the right choice? (125 photos of cabinets in the kitchen)
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Walls in the kitchen - 105 photos of the perfect options for decoration and decoration of the walls
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen