Built-in or in other words, architectural kitchens are very popular today, because they make it possible to make the space most comfortable for living and more like a living room. The effect is ensured by the fact that in the cooking area the technique is not separately arranged, but combined. People are increasingly choosing exactly these kitchen designs, because in the culinary process convenience is most important. Built-in kitchen is most comfortable and gives the opportunity to cook with pleasure and without unnecessary movements.
- Pros of the built-in kitchen
- The disadvantages of the built-in kitchen
- Varieties of built-in headsets
- Design of work area
- Corner headsets
- Tips for buying a built-in kitchen
- Built-in kitchen - 75 best photos in the interior
Pros of the built-in kitchen
1. Visual unity. Such sets are perceived whole, and not as a set of separate fragments. In the photo of the built-in kitchen, it can be seen that the technique does not stand out from the overall picture, the parts of the headset are connected without cracks, therefore, the interior of the kitchen looks perfect.
2. Home comfort. The appearance of the built-in kitchen saves the feeling that this is the workplace of an artisan or surgeon. Now in the kitchen there is a cozy, typical for a living room.
3. Highest level of ergonomics. Even in the smallest kitchen it will be possible to store all the required equipment. Cooking will be very comfortable, the feeling of tightness and excess of things will disappear.
The disadvantages of the built-in kitchen
1. The cost is higher than the items of furniture and appliances purchased separately.
2. Planning, where will be the elements of the headset, you need in advance, because after embedding the kitchen to change anything will not work.
3. It will not be easy to update the broken built-in appliances in the kitchen, without hitting the finish of the headset, the neighboring facades and the surface of the countertop. And for a replacement only a similar in size technique, which has functional elements in the same places as the previous one, will do. Read: Kitchen table - 55 photos of the best kitchen tables in the interior
Varieties of built-in headsets
The components of the built-in kitchen, their configuration and design as a whole can differ.
There is a built-in kitchen appliances that everyone has. This standard set includes a refrigerator, a sink, a cooking surface, an extractor hood, an oven. The installation of washing machines and dishwashers in the kitchen is widespread.
From sellers and manufacturers of kitchen furniture you can often hear the advice to build in and additional equipment, which is usually put on the table or suspended on special brackets. This includes multivarkers, microwave ovens, juicers, televisions, etc.
There is an opinion that electrical appliances in the built-in kitchen are installed exclusively in the lower tier of cabinets. Nevertheless, a technique such as a microwave oven or a coffee maker is easy to place in hinged modules. Designs with vertical rows of built-in equipment will look great if they are properly thought out. For example, in the lower part of the cupboard-cupboard it is possible to build in an oven, set up a coffee machine above, and above it - a microwave oven.
The technique is not the only thing that is built into the headset. Will not be superfluous in the kitchen and shelves, carousels, sliding table tops and drawers, stands for dishes and cutlery.
Design of work area
You can make the most intricate design, or, conversely, the simplest and most rigorous. Photos of the built-in kitchen illustrate the variety of styles. Architectural kitchens allow you to combine the functions of a dining room and living room. In this case, the functional parts of kitchen furniture in combination are stationary partitions between rooms. The design of the equipment can be selected in accordance with the design of the kitchen, and you can hide it behind the doors.
Built-in headsets often turn the kitchen into a living room, as the plumbing is as much hidden from prying eyes as possible. Even the sinks are sometimes made so that they are not visible when they are not being used. Read: Layout of the kitchen - the main types of modern layout (125 photo ideas)
Most often they are installed in small kitchens. In the corner of the room you can place a lot of important functional elements. Usually in the corner of the kitchen place shelves-carousels hidden in drawers, modules for dishes or food storage.
- Cabinet for the kitchen - how to make the right choice? (125 photos of cabinets in the kitchen)
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
Compact built-in kitchens fit well into larger apartments. The saved space can be used to make a spacious dining area, getting a full dining room. Often in the corner make an island - a rack, for which it is convenient to have breakfast or pour drinks for a home party.
On sale there are countertops, which you can change the level. At the bar in the kitchen, you can adjust the height and get a working or dining table or a low children's table.
Tips for buying a built-in kitchen
To order individually kitchen furniture and appliances, and after them you will hardly be able to unite - and the result is unlikely to make you happy. First you need to buy equipment, determine its place in the kitchen, and after it select the headset, so that it is ideally suited for the chosen technique.
Even before going to the store, decide what exactly you are looking for. Of course, the choice of embedded technology is great, but you do not always need, for example, a built-in yogurt maker. It can be bought later and placed on the countertop. But you will definitely need a refrigerator and a stove.
Set the budget for the purchase. If you want to take advice from a consultant in a store, to save time, first of all, name the planned amount.
If the technique is mostly in sight, its faceplates must be in harmony with each other and with the design of the future headset. It is worth noting that serious manufacturers often produce sets of embedded equipment in one design.
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Walls in the kitchen - 105 photos of the perfect options for decoration and decoration of the walls
The best solution is a built-in kitchen for an individual project. Making a set on order, you discuss with the performer all of its technical and stylistic features. The company will independently find and purchase the equipment that best meets your requirements. Read: Extract to the kitchen - (70 pics)
Built-in kitchen - 75 best photos in the interior
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen