In any kitchen, regardless of its area, just need cabinets - with shelves or drawers, corner and hinged. They can be found in small kitchens of economy class apartments, and in spacious premises of elite housing. The classic design of the kitchen with a cabinet or cabinets that are equipped with drawers looks like this - they are placed along a blind wall, without window or doorways, covered with a table top (or table tops). If possible, this interior solution is also usually supplemented by a number of hanging cabinets for the kitchen - this tier is located directly above the counter of the lower tier.
- Kitchen of economy class: schemes for the ideal placement of cabinets
- Standard layout of kitchen furniture
- About materials and models
- What to look for when choosing
- Backlight in the kitchen
- 125 photos of the best variants of cabinets in the interior of the kitchen
Kitchen of economy class: schemes for the ideal placement of cabinets
In a room like a kitchen, any piece of furniture performs certain functions. Kitchen cabinets, as a rule, become a place for storing utensils and other utensils, as well as for placing products that do not need to be stored in the refrigerator (for example, cereals or pasta).
In a small kitchen area it is recommended to place stylish cabinets and narrow shelves. At the peak of popularity today, the kitchen design with a cabinet equipped with fluorescent lamps is a stylish solution that not only decorate the room and make it more cozy, but also save electricity.
Standard layout of kitchen furniture
- The role of the cutting table top and the washing stand is played by the upper part of the kitchen cabinets - this is the so-called "modular arrangement";
- two-level arrangement of cabinets - in this case dishes (except cast-iron) are placed on the upper level, and rarely used items can be removed to the cabinets themselves;
Often it is possible to meet the headset, where the lateral vertical edge of the outer cabinet is skewed - this is done in order to leave the entrance to the premises free. The doors of such furniture, as a rule, are either sliding or zapashnye.
In order to ensure the comfort and functionality of the kitchen, you can use one of the classic layouts of the kitchen set:
- linear. Cabinets and bedside tables are installed close to each other in a single line;
- angular. For the placement of the headset, two walls of the room are used at once - the washing is located in the corner;
- U - shaped. Suitable only for kitchens with large areas.
About materials and models
For the production of affordable and stylish kitchen sets, materials such as dyed plywood or chipboard are usually used. Finishing the external sides of hanging cabinets in the kitchen with plastic or decorative paper, allows you to imitate the texture and color of the tree - thanks to this the furniture looks spectacular and is inexpensive. Similar materials and solutions are also used for corner cabinets in the kitchen.
If you select all the kitchen furniture in one style - you can get an attractive and cozy option for interior design at a quite democratic price. Before making the final choice, you can get acquainted with the photo of the cabinet for the kitchen - so there is the opportunity to quickly evaluate a large number of options and make the best choice.
If the corner arrangement of the headset is chosen, the best solution is to place the kitchen sink in the corner - this is convenient and allows you to make the transition from one ruler of cabinets to another natural (thanks to the sloping door). This bedside table turns out to be quite roomy, it opens access to the shell riser, and any devices can be placed in it.
In order to optimally organize the use of the kitchen area, you can make the dining table retractable. In this case, the surface of the table can be pulled out at those times when it is needed, and after eating - again to slide into the cabinet.
Despite the fact that kitchen sets of economy class can be purchased at quite democratic prices (within 20 - 25 thousand rubles), they are made for design projects. Properly selected furniture, even inexpensive, can make even a small kitchen stylish and comfortable.
What to look for when choosing
In addition to the spectacular appearance, when choosing any kitchen furniture, you need to pay attention to such characteristics as functionality and ergonomics. What should be the ideal kitchen cabinet? Here are a number of key parameters:
- strength. Not only the strength of materials, of which furniture is made, but also the quality of execution, should also pay attention to the reliability of fasteners;
- compactness. The dimensions of the kitchen cabinets become critical if it is a limited space;
- capacity. In this case, the cabinet should not only accommodate a large number of items - the headset should be designed in such a way that it would be easy to get the necessary from the cabinet and put it back;
- unity of style. Only in this case the headset will look harmonious.
The capacity of the cabinet can be doubled simply by placing a shelf inside it. To place such utensils, as, for example, pans or juicers, an altitude of only 40 - 45 centimeters will be sufficient.
Suspended cabinets should be placed in such a way as to provide unhindered access to their contents, and at the same time to keep a sufficient working space on the table top.
Backlight in the kitchen
Artificial lighting in any room is required in the dark, or in cloudy weather. But the furniture, and the person himself can obscure both the natural light from the window, and the upper lighting from the chandelier, obscuring the working area on the countertop. It is not comfortable. Therefore, now more often kitchen sets are equipped with lighting - it can be both built-in, and waybill.
Preference is usually given to either LED ribbons (they effectively look and differ in economy), or fluorescent lamps (they are used when necessary to organize intensive lighting).
125 photos of the best variants of cabinets in the interior of the kitchen
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Walls in the kitchen - 105 photos of the perfect options for decoration and decoration of the walls
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen
- The layout of the kitchen - the main types of modern layout (125 photo ideas)