Modern classical cuisine is the dream of absolutely any mistress, because it will always be fashionable. The main qualities that a kitchen must have in this style are not only sophistication, but also comfort and multifunctionality. With this it is worth bearing in mind that it will not be possible to make a beautiful kitchen in the classical style without the use of expensive high-quality materials. It will be necessary to forget about the use of any plastic elements, as well as synthetic textiles. It is desirable that the interior was as much wood as possible in any form. Only by drawing absolutely all the details for a light classical kitchen will it be possible to realize it and make it the most favorite place in the house where the whole family can gather.
- What is important to consider when finishing
- Question of lighting in the kitchen
- Work zone
- Textiles in the kitchen
- What furniture to choose from?
- 75 photos of the kitchen in classic style
What is important to consider when finishing
Firstly, having chosen the design of classical cuisine, it is desirable to give preference to various bright and, above all, delicate shades of flowers;
Secondly, the color of the floor covering, depending on the size of the room can be very different, but keep in mind that for a truly great cuisine, the dark colors look spectacular.
Thirdly, as a floor covering it is desirable to use a parquet or as a last resort a tile / expensive laminate.
Fourth, to decorate the door to give a richer view of the room you can insert interesting stained glass or glass.
Question of lighting in the kitchen
- the ideal option - a chandelier hanging in the center and additionally decorated with pretty details;
- you can see the photo of the design of the classic cuisine and see that in the case of dividing the kitchen into two zones above the first one, it is easy to hang any chandelier, and above the second one, it is enough to place spotlights of the recently popular hidden type.
1. After seeing real photos of classical cuisine, you may notice that it is desirable to adhere to exceptionally correct geometric figures. All furniture and household appliances should be located strictly symmetrical, but the working area can be made either angular or linear.
2. To give the kitchen a more conservative appearance, using stone, wood, that is, in principle, any natural materials.
3. All cabinets should preferably be with swinging doors, and at the tables an additional draw-out in the treasury of the classic interior can be drawers of a simple sliding type.
Textiles in the kitchen
- When choosing curtains, pay attention to the fact that they are in good harmony with the overall color in the room. It is possible to make a classic kitchen interior in principle use and bright enough colors, but the main thing is not to overdo it.
- Be sure to use exquisite expensive items. First of all, pay attention to the curtains in this case. For example, for a window in a dark work area, the curtains of an Austrian or a new Roman type popular in recent times are excellent.
What furniture to choose from?
1. The table can be of two types: in the form of a rectangle, circle or square.
2. The chairs must necessarily be made in the same style as the dining table. Pay attention to the fact that the seat was soft, the legs are rather curved, and the backrest is high.
3. Furniture should be predominantly made of such types of wood as oak, walnut, pine.
4. For the doors of cabinets, it is possible to additionally provide various floral elements.
As a kitchen decor in the classical style, beautiful pottery candlesticks, antique caskets and unique sets from the past are perfect.
In any case, you should understand that it is possible to make the kitchen interesting and diluting the strict classical style with elements of a different style. For example, you can add interesting components from the Art Nouveau or Rococo style.
75 photos of the kitchen in classic style
- Cabinet for the kitchen - how to make the right choice? (125 photos of cabinets in the kitchen)
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Walls in the kitchen - 105 photos of the perfect options for decoration and decoration of the walls
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen