What are they good in the conditions and in the interior of the kitchen?
Kisei will help make the room more comfortable, and the atmosphere relaxed. It can easily be decorated in many ways, combined with conventional curtains or thread curtains of other colors.
When trimming, the threads are not shaggy, they are easily tied into knots, weave among themselves and are as easy to unravel and acquire the former appearance, without deforming.
However, stylish design - this is just one of the main characteristics that allow the use of curtains of thread in the interior of the kitchen.
- So, if the day is sunny and bright, the curtains of the thread will protect your eyes from blinding sunlight, and on a cloudy day they will not greatly impede the passage of light into the kitchen;
- Do not be afraid and impracticality of such products - in fact, in fact, the curtains of the thread are almost not dirty in comparison with traditional textiles. So it is necessary to erase them rarely.
Curtains of filaments can be used not only to decorate the window opening - with their help you can make a spectacular zoning, selecting a dining area or dividing the space in the studio apartment. Noodles will create a translucent "wall" that will not break the unity of the interior and through it it will not be difficult to pass.
In addition, the curtains of the filament contribute to a visual increase in space, raising the ceilings. Therefore, such curtains are recommended for use in small kitchens with low ceilings.
Are there any downsides?
- If you have pets, especially a cat, then it's better to go with conventional curtains;
- Curtains of the yarn in the interior of the kitchen look very nice, but their color, design and decor should be well thought out, so that they are combined with decoration, furniture, style of the room. So, it is especially necessary to choose curtains with a glass bead, paillettes and other decor. Too many decorations can look tasteless and quickly get bored.
Types of thread curtains
Curtains used in the interior will help make the kitchen cozier. Moreover, a variety of design solutions will choose the option for any style - from fanciful classics to the original ethnics.
Currently, the design of such curtains is very, very different - it can be:
- Narrow threads or wide noodles;
- Spirals, "chains", thick ropes and soft, like plush threads;
- Monophonic thread veils;
- Combinations of shades called "Rainbow", smooth transitions or sharp contrasts;
- With various decorative elements - feathers, beads, paillettes, glass beads and even the New Year's "rain";
- Not with pompons.
How to properly hang the muslin to avoid confusing the threads
Kisei is a series or several cascades of threads that fall from such a border-base, as shown in the photo.
Thus, curtains can be hung in three ways:
- pass the bar (cornice) inside the pocket of the rim (if there is no hole in the rim, you can simply fold it in half and stitch it);
- you can just hang curtains on hooks;
- a universal way - to sew a curtain tape and hang the muslin on hooks to the cornice.
And how to hang thread curtains so that the threads are not entangled? This is done simply.
We take out the curtains from the package and see that they are bandaged in several places with ribbons, so the manufacturer has taken care that the threads do not get mixed up.
Now remove the first upper tape and hang the curtains on the cornice in any of the above described way. Then remove the remaining ribbons in order and carefully begin to disassemble the tangled threads, pushing the muslin across the width of the cornice. The main thing is not to yank the threads and unravel them from the top down.
Curtains of the thread can initially have a long length. In this there is nothing to worry about - the muslin is easily cut with sharp scissors. This can be done in just a few minutes.
How to wash correctly
- To wash the curtains of the thread, they must be carefully twisted into the cloth, bandaging the fabric in several places (you can also tie it with a knot or weave a braid), then place it in a special bag (kapron tights will do). If you do not tie the strings beforehand, they will get confused and untangling them will be very difficult;
- After washing noodles quickly dries out - it's not necessary to dry it, just hang it on the cornice, where it straightens under its own weight and dries out. In this case, they must be hung first in a connected form, and then gradually untied the ropes and untangle the tangled threads;
- You can also give the kiseyu dry cleaning.
How to make curtains-threads yourself?
It's not at all difficult to make kiseyu by my own hands, even a beginner will cope. And to implement the idea in life you will only need threads or wide ribbons for curtains a la noodles. Threads can replace also buttons, seashells, wine corks, ribbons of different colors, strips of fabric, for example, tulle.
In addition, you will need appropriate decorations, for example, beads, beads, sequins, stones. But keep in mind that curtains with feathers, fuzz, villi, fabric balls or pompoms for the kitchen are not suitable from the point of view of practicality.
If you want your mussel to look like factory, choose for sewing your own hands a smooth yarn from viscose, which will flow, pouring into the sun. For a curtain length of 2.5 m and a width of 3 m, at least 10 skeins of yarn will leave.
Before you make the curtains of your own hands, you need to correctly calculate the length of the product by measuring the window opening and choose the optimal step between the parallel lines. As a basis of the design made by own hands, the braid, a wide tape or a wooden (metal) lath is chosen.
The ends of the filaments are fired or knotted. The simplest version - tulle (or other fabric that does not require edge processing) is cut into strips of the same length and width and tied to a rod-cornice.