Wall panels - the ideal solution in a situation where the main task - the minimum costs in everything, and in money, and in the effort. You are wondering how to decorate the panels in the kitchen?
Everything is simple - a huge selection of textures and colors, and raw materials can be both natural and artificial.
Wall panels at the peak of popularity are in demand on the market, despite the fact that they have appeared relatively recently.
Wall cladding is an excellent protection against all kinds of pollution, but not only. She, moreover, sets a special style for the whole room. Decorative panels for the kitchen have many adherents, because the distinctive property of this material is precisely that it stands the influence of all environmental factors.
That is, the wall panels in the kitchen perfectly withstand the spray of hot oil, soot, steam, high temperatures.
We also recommend:
- Pistachio color kitchen - 75 photos of the perfect combination in the interior
- Paul in the kitchen - which one to choose? 55 photos of ideas and novelties in the interior of the kitchen
- Linoleum for the kitchen - which one to choose? Photo examples of ready-made solutions.
What is the difference between a kitchen and other premises? For example, that the risk of mechanical impact is increased, for example, when kitchen utensils are falling.
The decorative panel on the kitchen wall is relatively inexpensive.
Wall panels for the kitchen are distinguished by such characteristics:
We also recommend:
- Filter for water in the kitchen - which one to choose? Browse popular models!
- Kitchen with dishwasher - a dream of every mistress! 70 photos of new design.
- Lighting in the kitchen: the rules for the ideal organization of lighting in the kitchen (75 pics)
- The widest choice of colors.
- Variety of textures.
- Ease of installation.
- Affordable cost.
- Combination with all cladding materials.
The decorative panel covers as much as 30% of the wall, and its entire area. Mounting can be rack, leaf. In the manufacture of panels used material such as chipboard, MDF, wood, matte plastic, gypsum board.
Visually, the lath panels remind the lining. The product can be of any size, and therefore the master's fantasy is unlimited. The main thing is the correct choice of the option, how the racks will be mounted.
The panel constructions are produced most often from natural massif or natural wood covered with veneer. Each option is attractive, and the kitchen is homemade, cozy, warm.
We also recommend:
- Kitchen in Khrushchev - 100 photos of small kitchen design in Khrushchev
- Kitchen with balcony - decorated stylishly and tastefully. Interesting layout options for 90 photos.
- Modular kitchens - excellent and modern design (73 photos)
Someone worries hygroscopicity of wood, but you should not panic ahead of time, because the product is treated with protective compounds.
How is the kitchen finished with panels? The selected wall panels to the wall are fixed so that there is a gap for natural ventilation.
Panels made from fiberboard, MDF are much cheaper than panels made of natural wood, which is quite logical. So, if we compare products made from MDF and natural wood, the first ones are distinguished by the higher quality characteristics: the noise insulation is higher, the thermal conductivity is lower.
How is the installation carried out?
Panels are often installed on their own, but at the same time, compliance with technology is important. The editing process can be made easier by knowing a number of nuances:
Plastic panels are very sensitive to heat, and therefore, if the air temperature is above forty degrees, then the three-meter construction along increases by a centimeter.
The sheet panel is inserted not tightly into the grooves of the profile, which is a guide - it is left both at the top and bottom, approximately 5 millimeters.
It is best to make installation in the spring-autumn, in the off-season.
It is important to take note of the fact that the panels are installed in a certain sequence:
- The first thing to do is select the type of material and color.
- The approximate flow is calculated.
- The length of the moldings is determined.
- The crate is prepared from the rails.
- The profile is fixed, the intermediate rails are fastened.
- The first panel is installed from the corner.
- The material is fixed on the screws.
Behind the panels is not at all complicated care - it's easy to get by with a damp napkin.
On the Internet, on numerous photo panels for the kitchen, you can see that the products, carefully chosen for the style of the kitchen, become both a decoration of the space, and the protection of the wall from temperature drops and high humidity.
Photo of decorative paneling in kitchen