Kitchen is a space in which people should be picky when it comes to color. Because in this room we spend enough time to allow ourselves to create a sense of comfort. One of the colors that keeps the feeling of a home in the bustle of a big city is the brown scale.
The design of the kitchen is brown
Perhaps, this color will seem boring to someone, but it is not. Brown color - an ideal background for the kitchen, where the most important characteristics are warmth and comfort.
Noble "woody" shades and juicy "coffee-chocolate" palette personify comfort, tranquility and elegance. Choosing the basis of a brown color, it will be possible to realize all the boldest ideas, retaining a sense of home comfort.
This universal color will remain fashionable for all time, as it will get along with both the classics and the boldest decisions.
The advantages of brown in the design of the kitchen:
- Versatility. With this color you can work in all directions: the solution for the brown scheme can be walls and floor, kitchen set and separate furniture, accessories and lighting.
- Wealth of color palette. In the brown range of many shades, from gentle light to a saturated dark spectrum. Popular colors for kitchens - mocha, milky-beige, and also natural wood shades, acceptable for comfortable and modern interior design.
- Variety of styles. Brown is the basis of numerous spectacular and cozy styles: eco, provence, country, chalet, retro, loft, ethnic directions and contemporary.
- Combinatoriality. Due to its versatility, the brown color is combined even with the most incongruous colors: "extinguishes" bright colors, ennobles obviously boring colors. For those who want to add "dangerous" to the kitchen colors (blue, blue or lilac), the brown base is an ideal solution.
- The texture of brown kitchens is universal. It is equally good to look glossy and matte surface, smooth and carved, artificially aged furniture or with paneled pattern. Wood shades are perfectly combined with natural texture of stone, glass and textiles.
Advice! Creating your own design, you need to move away from the usual ideas. Do not be afraid of non-standard colors of textures - the result will be amazing.
Creating a brown kitchen, it is not necessary to radically change everything. For starters, you can diversify the design, adding lamps, flooring, later - a kitchen set, change the color of the floor, ceiling or walls.
This color scheme gives rise to any combination, with its help it is easy to change the size of the kitchen. Thanks to him, the clean and well-groomed appearance persists for a long time, especially if there are children at home.
With the brown color of the furniture, the whole kitchen will unite into a single design, from casual fun style to formal luxury.
Brown cuisine is not only aesthetically pleasing, but also practical. At first glance it may seem that a kitchen set or a floor made of natural wood is expensive. Modern technologies allow creating surprisingly high-quality imitation, made of particleboard or MDF.
Unlike glossy, light or metallic surfaces, in the kitchen of a non-brown brown it's easier to maintain cleanliness, and the service life and budget cost allow you to create the kitchen of your dreams.
Effects on humans
Kitchen in the brown palette is a choice of purposeful people, inclined to create a cozy home environment. Modern brown kitchens are no longer those boring head sets.
More than 300 thousand shades from almost black wenge and espresso to caramel and sand are equally beneficially perceived by the older and younger generations.
Brown - not only a multifaceted color, any of its shade positively affects the mood. All this range of emotions can easily be obtained in the kitchen, where there are brown elements.
Kitchens of dark brown color
The application of the given color scheme implies the use of a multifaceted palette of shades, including dark ones. These shades include: coffee, chocolate and wenge.
The secret of the popularity of brown shades of dark color:
- Versatility. Any dark shade fits well in the most popular styles for kitchens: classic, modern, minimalism. If desired, wenge perfectly fits into the design of the modern leader of the kitchen interior - high-tech.
- Decorative. The nobility of the dark palette of brown does not require additional decor. Saturated colors, expressed in the text of natural wood, are already luxurious.
- Influence of mood. Psychologists say that the feature of the dark brown palette in the interior of the room is that it has peace, positively affects the mood and looks neutral.
- Stylishness. Unlike other colors used in the kitchen, the surplus of dark brown does not look tasteless. In addition, of all dark shades, it is the brown palette that is suitable for the decoration of the ceiling.
Advice! There is a whole line of noblely decorated kitchen sets in the color of the cense. This most popular shade of dark brown palette has its own line of colors, including chocolate, purple-brown and tan color.
The dark brown palette approaches happy owners of kitchens of the big sizes and those whose windows leave on the south side. Due to their features, dark colors collect the design of the room together, resulting in a luxurious and elegant design.
Kitchen in beige-brown color
Caramel, walnut, cream, cinnamon, cocoa, almonds or biscuit are not only products that will not leave anyone indifferent, but also the names of light shades of beige-brown palette.
All these "edible" colors found their place in the interior of modern kitchens. The rooms of a small size with windows to the north look especially advantageous in beige-brown color.
It seems that the beige palette has no shortcomings in addition to the fact that the neutral gamma looks beaten and corny. Bright accents and popular solutions will help to avoid boredom when creating a kitchen in beige colors. To avoid monotony, the given color is combined with all sorts of texture.
Brown wall color in the kitchen
According to statistics, 90% of people planning to use the brown palette for the kitchens, try to translate this color into furniture, missing the opportunity to apply it on the walls.
Design originality lies in the fact that against the background of brown walls any set will look harmonious.
Especially original look wallpaper with a different texture and large pattern, small wall tiles or surface, painted in a single color. In addition, the surface of the walls of brown color is much easier to care for.
Furniture made in a given color, surprises with its versatility, but most importantly - it looks solid. The classic option - natural wood or its cheaper analogs on the surface of a garniture façade or a dining group.
To diversify furniture and move away from the usual "wood", factories began to produce headsets with the texture of marble, glass, plastic in brown.
Otherwise, brown furniture will perfectly emphasize the original ideas and bold decisions of its owner.
What color does the brown color in the kitchen
The ideal partner for the brown spectrum is caramel, beige or sand. This combination in one room looks impressive.
Brown - a natural shade, which means, in a pair with him will look great native colors:
- spring green;
- in summer orange;
- berry red;
- sunny yellow;
- sky blue.
It is important to remember about such nuances:
- If the windows are on the sunny side, then to the brown one should choose colder colors - blue, gray or the color of the sea wave.
- The absence of sunlight compensates for the combination with orange, light brown, bright yellow or delicate beige.
In general, the brown palette is universal, so any other color than black and white spectrum will work for it.
For those who doubt the luxury and coziness that can be felt while being in the kitchen of brown color, the answer is unambiguous: the process and the result of registration are exciting action.