Kitchen interior in red and white version is a modern bright idea of stylish design of your favorite cuisine. This interior will certainly cheer up in the morning for breakfast, and when receiving guests will look festive and elegant.
The main thing is to clearly know the compositional methods of design, determine the proportion of the color of the headset and the decoration of the walls.
Who will approach the idea of creative design in red and white color
Choosing a kitchen with red color is a bold decision for people who do not recognize boredom and ordinary life.
Our mood is also influenced by the influence of the surrounding atmosphere, especially color has a strong effect on mental activity and human activity, prompting to strive to learn new and interesting.
Psychologists recommend a combination of red and white in the design of those who have a hesitant, shy nature. This will help to become bolder and more self-confident, will charge positive and energy for the whole day.
Important! If you suffer from hypotension, you better refrain from red color in the room, as it raises pressure and can adversely affect the condition of the body.
Advantages of the kitchen in red and white combination
Deciding to organize an interior in this double combination, you will get the following advantages:
- The original, stylish design of the kitchen looks gorgeous in the kitchen, will please the owners and will certainly be remembered by the guests.
- Red color positively affects the vitality, elevates mood, is useful for increasing blood pressure.
- Many different options make it possible to work with different color accents in modern furniture, wall and ceiling decoration, accessories and bright dishes.
- There is an opportunity to adjust a small kitchen space, if you make white the main one in the room.
To achieve such advantages it is possible only in the event that the balance of color is found, the proportions are correctly distributed and the fundamental tone is singled out. How to do this, we will consider further.
The correct selection of a combination of red and white in the design of the interior
For a large room, the predominant red color will visually approximate the objects, which will give the room a cosiness and harmony. But too much bright can increase pressure, cause aggression in communication.
In this case, it is important to find a balance in the shades, for example, to make the white color fundamental. Light kitchen of small size will seem bigger and more spacious, and bright accents of red will bring a zest to the situation.
Consider the four main combinations of red-white design, each of which gives a certain effect of perception:
1. Red bottom of the kitchen and white top is a winning composition, as it will not look boring. Contrast tones look good on a glossy headset. Two-color version will harmoniously withstand the overall style of the kitchen, will add to the room presentability and efficiency. It is important to find a smooth transition of color one to another, so that it complements each other, and does not look obtrusive.
2. Red top and white bottom. This option makes the situation weightless, visually expands the walls. To choose a table top and chairs are better than dark tones, to give harmony to the overall impression. Sharp contrasts can be avoided by choosing tones more neutral, for example, using a muffled red tone.
4. Experiment with color, adding black. All three colors perfectly complement each other, but designers do not recommend using more than three colors. The presence of black should be evenly distributed throughout the perimeter. Wallpapers are selected light, so as not to overload the composition, gray single-color ones, with even texture, are best suited.
5. Gray notches will dilute the contrasting hues, since the gray color is universal. This color will allow you to select an interesting color scheme for the project.
How to choose an apron for a two-color kitchen?
The apron is a fundamental element among the interior, it is necessary to fit it in a suitable way into the overall atmosphere, as harmoniously as possible.
A few recommendations:
- Suitable color options for the apron, matching the tone of the countertop, or making up a contrast, that is, a white apron and a red countertop and vice versa.
- The table top made of material that mimics natural stone will harmoniously look in combination with a white apron.
- Choosing light colors for both the apron and the table top, do not use a straight color. It is better to choose a muted light beige or light gray.
- The chessboard of black and red is a bold idea of decoration. You can decorate the apron with such a pattern, but the table top needs to be painted lightly.
- To give originality and brightness can be an unobtrusive ornament of red and white, in this case one of the details should also be neutralized.
Текстиль для окон играет немаловажную роль. Шторы могут как подчеркнуть изысканность кухни, так и не подойти по расцветке. Choose curtains, учитывая насыщенность общего тона в помещении. При глубоком, ярко-красном цвете, на окна лучше повесить однотонный светлый текстиль, уравновешивающий общий план композиции.
Also, under the shade of curtains, you can pick up a tablecloth on the table, hang towels or choose soft seats for chairs of the same color. An interesting option can be covers for chairs, which can then be changed to others, refreshing the interior.
Red white kitchen Photo