The ideal facade for a kitchen set should be strong, easy to care for, hygienic, safe and, preferably, beautiful. And with all its merits - inexpensive.
Find a similar option is difficult, but real. The best choice can be the facades for the kitchen in the aluminum framework. Profiles give additional strength, and various options for filling the frame allow you to choose the right facade for any style of interior - from classics to high-tech.
What you need to know about the facades for the kitchen in an aluminum frame
Aluminum is a relatively inexpensive material, hygienic, durable and durable. It is often used wherever sterility is needed - the surface has antibacterial properties. That is why kitchens with facades in the aluminum profile are very popular.
In shape, the frame can be any - sometimes it's almost imperceptible thin edging, sometimes - a wide molding. In the latter case, the aluminum frame also has a decorative function.
Frames from aluminum for facades are distinguished by a wide list of advantages:
- Due to the low weight of aluminum, these doors are much more stable than those for which wood or steel was used. In addition, since the hardware and fasteners have less weight, the aluminum facades are more wear-resistant.
- Aluminum is the most hygienic material, which is very important for use in the kitchen.
- The frame is resistant to water and mechanical damage: does not rust and does not scratch.
- The edges of the facades are reliably protected from mechanical damage and chipping - the most common damage for non-rooted surfaces.
- The plastic film does not exfoliate and bubble, as the frame prevents moisture and droplets of grease.
As a basis for such facades, a wide variety of materials can be used: chipboard or MDF, glass, MFD panels with plastic film. Choose the basis according to your preferences and the desired style of the kitchen.
Idea: Combined options look good. For example, the lower cabinets with a facade of plastic in the aluminum profile and the top, with a glass base.
Pluses of plastic kitchen in an aluminum frame
And yet the most popular materials for facades with aluminum profile is plastic. More about these facades, we have already written.
Now let's briefly consider its main advantages:
- Very wide range of colors. Bright and pastel shades, imitation wood or stone, various patterns and prints. It is easy to choose a facade for any style of interior.
- Moisture resistance.
- High strength - plastic is quite resistant to mechanical damage.
- Easy to install.
However, it must be remembered that quality facades made of plastic with aluminum frames can not be cheap.
Most reviews on the Internet indicate the ease of care for such facades and their strength. However, there are also negative impressions. So, the girl complained that the first six months she cut about the frame of her hand - because of sloppy processing there were sharp edges.
This is possible if the furniture was collected by non-professional masters or low-quality materials were used. Therefore, before ordering a kitchen with aluminum frames, study the seller - his reputation and reviews are important.
Facades for kitchen in aluminum frames (real photo examples)