The quality of tap water directly affects health, because some people prefer to prepare food and quench their thirst with this liquid.
But water quality often does not meet all health standards. For this reason, experts advise to buy a filter for water in the kitchen.
There are several types of water treatment plants - jug options, water cleaners-nozzles, flow-through filters for washing. But the best option is the filter that is installed under the sink.
Principle of operation, pros and cons
The structure of the water purifier under the sink is in the console, on which flasks with cartridges are fixed. Modules directly perform the function of filtering. Their number can be up to 5 pieces.
Important! The scrubber under the sink has a separate tap, which provides the output of the filtered liquid.
We also recommend:
- Pistachio color kitchen - 75 photos of the perfect combination in the interior
- Paul in the kitchen - which one to choose? 55 photos of ideas and novelties in the interior of the kitchen
- Linoleum for the kitchen - which one to choose? Photo examples of ready-made solutions.
- Mechanical cleaning. By rough filtration the water is cleaned of sand and slurries.
- Sorption. Due to the activated carbon, salts of heavy metals, chlorine and other organic elements are removed from the liquid.
- Ion exchange resins. Soften the water.
- Iron removal. The ferrous iron is removed.
- Reverse osmosis systems. The liquid is squeezed out through a special membrane, which transmits only molecules equal in size to the water.
- The mineralizer. Saturates water with microelements.
- Ultraviolet cartridges. Additional cleaning, which will destroy all bacteria.
Important! For the operation of the reverse osmosis device, a certain pressure is required. The best option is to install a pump pump.
Depending on the initial quality of the tap water, it is possible to select the optimal filter modules.
We also recommend:
- Kitchen with dishwasher - a dream of every mistress! 70 photos of new design.
- Lighting in the kitchen: the rules for the ideal organization of lighting in the kitchen (75 pics)
- Kitchen in Khrushchev - 100 photos of small kitchen design in Khrushchev
- High quality of cleaning;
- High performance;
- Convenient use;
- Rare replacement of cartridges;
- Low cost of water;
- Does not occupy the workspace.
Important! In a minute, up to 3 liters of water is filtered.
We also recommend:
- Kitchen with balcony - decorated stylishly and tastefully. Interesting layout options for 90 photos.
- Modular kitchens - excellent and modern design (73 photos)
- Arch to the kitchen: design options, designer tips, photo examples!
Minus - difficulties in installation. It will be necessary to consult a specialist, because you need to connect to the water and electricity system.
Nuances of choice
Installation of the structure under the sink excludes the selection of the device in accordance with the design.
When choosing it is worth paying attention to the size of the water purifier, the number of cartridges and the duration of their operation, the productivity of clean water.
We must proceed from the general needs of the family, as well as the chemical composition of the water. It is impossible to determine the composition of water independently, laboratory analysis is necessary.
Changing the cartridges is an important part of family expenses. The work of one module on average is 4-7 liters.
The size of the appliance must fit under the sink.
Mounting the device
When installing the water purifier under the sink it is worth considering the following:
- The filter should not interfere with the plumbing. In an emergency, the device takes a valuable time.
- The cabinet door must be free to close.
- The base of the fastening must have sufficient strength.
Important! It is necessary to take into account the place for removing the bulbs in order to replace the cartridges.
When buying a filter unit, pay attention to its components: console, flasks with cartridges, connection pipes, adapter, a separate faucet in the kitchen with a water filter. Certain purification systems have additional components.
Sequence of installation:
- Fastening the console to the wall;
- Connection to a water pipe;
- Installation of the crane on the sink;
- Hose connection;
- Installing cartridges;
- Filling the water purifier with an open tap is for air outlet.
Important! You need to drain 10 liters of water.
All components of the device can be observed on the photo of the water filter.
Use of a water treatment system
Difficulties in using the device should not arise. Even a child can simply turn the tap and collect drinking water.
But for high-quality work, you need to change cartridges in a timely manner. When buying filters, pay attention to the period of use. And also, the quality of the original liquid is important.
From heavily soiled water, cartridges wear out faster. If you do not make a timely replacement, then water will not meet the standards and can harm your health.
The modules can be replaced independently. It is important to close the water and relieve the pressure. Then you just need to remove the flasks, rinse them and install new cartridges.
The cost of the filter and the costs associated with the operation
Aquaphor Company presents built-in water filters for kitchens with two modules and a capacity of 2.5 liters per minute with a total cost of 1852 rubles.
Four degrees of purification of the same company will cost 4450 rubles. Productivity - 2.5 liters. The cost of a set of cartridges - 1990.
Atoll with two degrees of cleaning and a capacity of 3.8 liters per minute can be bought for 4300 rubles. You can also buy a set of cartridges for 860 rubles.
Barrier with a two-stage cleaning system and a capacity of 2 liters per minute will cost 2930 rubles. a separate set of models costs 1320 rubles.
Important! The price of the filtration system includes cartridges.
At the same time, the cost of 1 liter of water is about 30 kopecks. In this, flow-through filters for washing are much better than other water treatment systems.
To ensure the safety of all seven, you need to install a filter in the kitchen for drinking water. The costs associated with the purchase of the device and the replacement of cartridges are fully justified.
And the impressive advantages of the installation completely overshadow the shortcomings.
Photo examples of water filters