Kitchen economy class, which are much cheaper than traditional kitchen sets, are very popular among homeowners. They are able to satisfy the needs of most consumers, because they are characterized by high functionality and convenience. However, their main advantage is still low cost and availability.
What is a kitchen economy class
Modular furniture for a kitchen of economy class consists of separate modules (blocks), which are assembled into one set in any number and in different order.
This set is ideal for owners of small kitchens that do not want to spend money on expensive furniture.
Low cost of the kitchen is due to the fact that it produces inexpensive materials.
Despite the cheapness, such materials are strong, they have an attractive appearance and are capable of withstanding more than one year of operation.
Another characteristic feature of such kitchens is the lack of accessories and additional decorative elements.
Looks like this type of headset is rather laconic and modern. They will perfectly fit into the interior of a small room, make the kitchen more functional and convenient.
An inexpensive set includes all the necessary furniture set: hinged and floor stands, drawers, shelves. It is equipped with quality fittings and strong sliding mechanisms.
Made kitchen economy class in a variety of colors, so arrange the interior to your taste, with the help of such furniture, will be easy. At the request of the customer, it is possible to manufacture such a headset in any shape and size.
Popular are inexpensive direct, corner and classic cuisine. This furniture is able to perfectly fit in even the most non-standard and intimate space.
Cheap economy class kitchen is due to several factors:
- Such sets are produced exclusively by domestic manufacturers. Since furniture production in the country is well developed, foreign cuisines, which are much more expensive, simply can not compete with the domestic product.
- The design of the kitchen - to find a standard set of furniture at a fixed price is now quite difficult. Typically, manufacturers offer consumers a set of modules of different assemblies, depending on the size of the room and its layout. The production of such modules is put on stream, because of what furniture is inexpensive.
- Materials - in the production of furniture of economy class the most inexpensive materials are used: chipboard, MDF, plastic.
- Design - these headsets look standard, they have a strict geometric shape (concave, rounded and smooth lines in them are missing).
- Additional elements - economy class kitchens do not include desktop pencil cases, bar counters, decorative panels and other excesses. In them everything is very functional and strict.
Advantages and disadvantages of economy class kitchens
This inexpensive set has a number of advantages:
- Such furniture can afford almost every home owner. Kitchen economy class - this is an excellent option if you want to update the interior of the room, but there is no way to purchase an expensive set of natural materials.
- Such furniture is represented by a huge number of options. You can collect it at your own discretion using standard modules. Despite its cheapness, its facades perfectly imitate the structure of natural wood, so the headset looks very worthy in any interior.
- Consumers have the opportunity to pick up a kitchen economy class of any shade.
- Manufacturers take into account modern realities, and produce furniture that fits perfectly into the compact kitchens of Soviet-built houses (brezhnevki, Khrushchev).
- Cheap headsets are an excellent solution for the arrangement of cottages and small houses in the village.
- Since all models can be used independently of each other, it is possible to experiment with different options for arranging the interior of the kitchen.
- Such headsets are very compact and provide considerable space savings on an already cramped kitchen.
- Despite the compact size, this furniture perfectly accommodates all the necessary utensils and household appliances.
With a huge number of advantages, there are some economy class kitchens and some disadvantages:
- The duration of operation of such a headset will be shorter than that of more expensive furniture made from high-quality natural materials.
- The end elements and edges in this headset are not sufficiently processed.
- In the area that settles down next to the sink, there is no water repellent coating.
- In the materials used in the manufacture of economy class kitchens, chemical impurities harmful to health are present.
- If the technology has not been observed when processing the chipboard and MDF, an unpleasant smell may appear.
These shortcomings are possible in the event that the manufacturer turns out to be dishonest - poorly organized the production process and picked up substandard materials.
To avoid this, you should carefully check the information about the manufacturer and give preference only to trusted, reliable furniture suppliers.
Choosing a kitchen economy class, you need to pay attention to such characteristics as product quality, attractive appearance, reliability and ease of use.
It should be ensured that all modules are present in the kit, without which it is impossible to use the kitchen space comfortably: a sink for washing, a curbstone with a work surface, a hanging cupboard for utensils, a storage compartment for large items (pans, pans, etc.).
To understand how much a module meets the requirements for it, you must carefully read the instructions.
It will include information on what materials were used in the manufacture of furniture, how good they are, how to assemble a set of modules, etc.
When buying such furniture, you should not count on a unique design, but with some imagination you can create a very interesting headset.
Despite the fact that all furniture of economy class looks standard, it is possible to choose the facades to it, which will be in harmony with the interior of a particular kitchen.
If the room is standard, you can buy a ready set of furniture. For the kitchen of an unusual layout it is better to choose individual modules, with the help of which the headset will be composed.
Advice! Buying a similar set of furniture, you should arm yourself with a tape measure and carefully measure all the modules, comparing them with the size of your own kitchen. Only in this way it is possible to compose an ideal set that perfectly fits even in the most non-standard room.
How to save even more
There are some standard methods that allow you to save money when buying a kitchen economy class, without compromising its functionality. These methods are fairly obvious, but not all consumers recall them when necessary.
One of the principles of choosing inexpensive furniture - the simpler its design, the cheaper it will cost.
Even if two lockers are of exactly the same size, the one that is equipped with two doors will cost more than a locker with one door.
If possible, it is better to buy one, and not two lockers - a module 100 cm wide is cheaper than two modules with a width of 50 cm.
Another rule of choice - the smaller in the set of sliding lockers, the lower its cost. Facades equipped with glass are much more expensive than conventional blind facades.
To further reduce the cost of the headset, you should choose "empty" lockers, without "stuffing" in the form of shutters, hooks, sliding mechanisms and other accessories.
The easiest way to save on buying a kitchen is to purchase a ready-made standard set, rather than an individual one.
However, this option is not suitable for everyone - owners of non-standard premises will have to give it up.
Significant savings in purchasing are also facilitated by the choice in favor of conventional, rather than embedded household appliances. Since the hob and a separate oven are not cheap, you can buy a regular stove.
Thus, you do not have to spend even on buying an embedded oven, because the standard plate already has its own enclosure.
With all the desire to save money, in some cases it is better to make a choice in favor of quality. It is from the quality of materials will depend on how many years will serve a new set.
The right producer, who appreciates consumers, gives a good guarantee even for the most inexpensive goods.
Buying a kitchen economy class, you need to pay attention to the countertops and ends of the facades. They must be carefully sealed to prevent water from entering. Otherwise, the chipboard is very quickly deformed and the furniture will become unusable.
And also pay attention to the components: sliding mechanisms, locker loops, other parts. All of them must be strong and reliable.
Important! Before you buy a favorite set, you should ask the seller for a certificate of quality and other documents. They contain all the necessary information about the product.
Where can I order
Modern manufacturers offer a huge selection of various models of economy class kitchens.
They can be standard, also consumers have the opportunity to purchase a set made according to individual parameters.
It's important not to make a mistake and become a truly high-quality headset, which will last for many years without losing its original characteristics.
To do this, you only have to turn to trusted suppliers offering kitchens from leading manufacturers.
The best companies that produce quality head sets: ZETTA (go to the house for measurements, deliver finished furniture and collect it), KUHNISTROY (make high-quality furniture at an affordable price, use safe materials), Empire Kitchens (quickly make furniture to order), STOLPLIT (offer excellent mid-price headsets), Kitchen Paradise (they perform kitchen economy class in the original design, KUHNISPARKS (use low-cost and high-quality materials in production).
Kitchen economy class (real photo examples)