The design of the kitchen in the oriental style is not only comfortable and not ordinary, but also very beautiful and modern.
There are three directions, it is Japanese, Arabic and Chinese. As a rule, Japanese and Chinese, these directions are more inclined to the Asian style, but in the Arabian direction, the notes of India are hidden, which forms the features of the Morakan motif.
Eastern culture has long been popular, and always attracted European citizens. And in the 19th century houses appeared, where some rooms began to decorate in an oriental style.
Trial design began with the kitchen, because when you designed it required a minimum of costs, so everyone could afford.
General characteristics and features
As we all know, the Asian direction carries a more calm character, and hence naturalness. The cuisine in Oriental style should turn out to be simple, but at the same time it's bright and expensive to look.
The design of the kitchen in the oriental style is individual, and each needs a certain approach, but there are several characteristics that should be used in the design.
We also recommend:
- Pistachio color kitchen - 75 photos of the perfect combination in the interior
- Paul in the kitchen - which one to choose? 55 photos of ideas and novelties in the interior of the kitchen
- Linoleum for the kitchen - which one to choose? Photo examples of ready-made solutions.
- Natural materials. In the interior there should be silk, ceramics, metal or wood, but all of them should be only natural.
- Calm forms. It is not permissible for oriental style to have sharp corners.
- Complex elements in the interior will give a brighter tone to the style, which is what you need to do.
In the interior of the kitchen, executed in oriental style, there should not be figures and decor elements that do not belong to the kitchen, and designers do not recommend to hang or frame frames with images and photos.
The layout of the kitchen and its design
As shown in the photo of the kitchen in the oriental style, the interior is very cute and includes very comfortable and functional accessories.
We also recommend:
- Filter for water in the kitchen - which one to choose? Browse popular models!
- Kitchen with dishwasher - a dream of every mistress! 70 photos of new design.
- Lighting in the kitchen: the rules for the ideal organization of lighting in the kitchen (75 pics)
If the area of the kitchen area is not very small, then the designers advise to divide it into two parts, where the first part will be lunch, where people will sit at the table, and the second part - the worker, where the cooking and cooking process is going on.
If you do not have extra square meters, then remember that the dining table should not be put near the kitchen set and refrigerator, as this visually reduces the area at times, it is better to put the table closer to the light, the window.
To date, the kitchen in the oriental style like to divide into three zones:
We also recommend:
- Kitchen in Khrushchev - 100 photos of small kitchen design in Khrushchev
- Kitchen with balcony - decorated stylishly and tastefully. Interesting layout options for 90 photos.
- Modular kitchens - excellent and modern design (73 photos)
- rest zone
- work zone
- dinner Zone
As a rule, the kitchen is divided into three parts by the proper arrangement of furniture.
The list of the most suitable and often used colors includes white, dairy and pearl shades.
Also, a brown shade is possible, as it is the only shade that perfectly fits this style direction.
In addition to these shades in the decor of the kitchen in the oriental style can be found such elements as a pot of green plants, porcelain figurines or paper lampshades. All these little things to meet in the kitchen should, but in minimal quantities.
You can make and in two colors, for example, blue and gold, or rather, a blue shade with a gold design. If you want a little bright notes, you can add them as an upholstery of pillows and carpets.
As for the finish, for the floors only two options are wood or stone, as well as for ceilings - ordinary plain white or stretch with the same shade. Walls too, preferably should be monophonic.
Recommendations for furniture and technology
Furniture in oriental style in the interior of the kitchen should be made of wood, preferably red, or by using bets from this tree. The kitchen set should be made of any material, but it must necessarily have a perfectly smooth surface.
All furniture present in this room should be white or milky, including a suite and a dining area. The table can also be made of wood, but the table with glass inserts will look spectacular.
Typically, the kitchen is not very high table, as we used to see at the moment. The table, as a rule, is not high, and around it are pillows, usually bright colors, on which people sit down.
We sum up. Kitchen in oriental style is suitable for those contingent of people who rest and relax in the kitchen area.
In order to achieve the full effect of the kitchen, it is required not only to comply with all the recommendations of this article, but also to understand the eastern culture itself.
Photo of the kitchen in oriental style