The style of Provence is characterized by rusticity and convenience, refinement and ease. It is a style that combines grandeur, interweaving with nature. The interior of the kitchen is decorated with iridescent and serene shades, elegant furniture. The furniture has functional and decorative characteristics. Made from oak, walnut, chestnut. Also, the main feature of this style is the emphasis on small things. A peculiar addition to the style are adorable trinkets.
- Features of finishing the kitchen in the style of Provence
- Kitchen interior Provence
- How to match the style if the kitchen is small?
- Provence-style kitchen - 100 photo interior
Features of finishing the kitchen in the style of Provence
The walls of this kitchen are often treated with plaster or painted on the wall. Also one wall is treated with stone or wood panels. The wallpaper is rarely used, but in a small apartment they will be in place. If the kitchen is narrow, then you need to choose wallpaper with longitudinal stripes. Choose wallpaper with vertical stripes at low ceilings in the building. Brick masonry as an option for finishing the walls should not be considered. Also, the material for decorating the kitchen must be chosen easily cleaned, waterproof.
If the room has high ceilings, then the ceiling beams will be very appropriate in this room. With this decoration of the kitchen with a low or multi-level ceiling, the visual space is reduced. Or decorate in this way only part of the ceiling. From stretch ceilings should be abandoned. They are not in harmony with this style.
For finishing the floor it is desirable to use tile, parquet, linoleum.
The enchanting power of style lies in the fact that there is a soul in it. Therefore, this style is characterized by "old" furniture. You can use both an antique item and artificially "aged" furniture. Furniture should look like it has been inhabited for a long time, has history and keeps small secrets.
Another distinctive feature of the Provencal cuisine is that it has a lot of light. The chandelier, made of natural materials, will perfectly fit into the interior of such a kitchen.
Emphasize your attention when choosing curtains. They should not be transparent, do not weight them with a lot of bows and fringe. Curtains should be light. It is not necessary to cover the table with a tablecloth. In the event that you still decide to use a tablecloth, then it should be combined with curtains in the color scheme. It is absolutely worthless to refuse the glitters.
Kitchen interior Provence
As for the design of the kitchen in, then for its design it is necessary to choose radiant, muted colors. These paints will give a sense of convenience, do not irritate the eye.
The design of the kitchen in this style implies the use of shades of soft colors. Often use a variety of tones of white color. Warm colors of white color will add light to the kitchen. Cold shades of white are used in the event that the kitchen needs to be "cooled". Use a yellow color if you need to optically expand the space. Also this color is perfect for dark and small kitchens. Yellow is used for decoration of walls and furniture. In the event that the repair is planned for the future or you are limited in means, but still decided to decorate the kitchen in the style of Provence. Then you can do it yourself. Do not forget about the trinkets, but in limited quantities.
How to match the style if the kitchen is small?
Do not let go of your hands, even if your kitchen is not large. To design such a kitchen should choose light shades of warm tones. Try not to buy kitchen utensils, which only does that takes place. Such utensils should not only fulfill their direct purpose, but also fulfill the function of the original accessory. On the walls of a small Provence kitchen should place pictures, watches, which will complement the overall composition. It is worth remembering that it is better to choose several decor items that will perfectly fit in the interior than a large number of unnecessary trinkets. To decorate a small kitchen of Provence, you can select only one wall.
Provence-style kitchen - 100 photo interior
- Cabinet for the kitchen - how to make the right choice? (125 photos of cabinets in the kitchen)
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Walls in the kitchen - 105 photos of the perfect options for decoration and decoration of the walls
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen