Artificial stone recently quite often began to be used in the kitchen interior, because this externally very attractive material opens up unlimited possibilities for modern designers.
The non-natural stone has a rich choice of colors, which allows creating surprisingly beautiful, smooth, seamless surfaces of unusual shape with intricate bends.
Artificial stone is a modern material for the kitchen, which will dilute not the boring interior with new paints, but due to its excellent performance properties make the kitchen more practical and functional. The strength of artificial stone is beyond competition.
And deciding to use this material, you do not need to arrange repair work, when you can confine yourself to one of the countertops of a stone imitating natural.
Table top made of artificial stone
The kitchen is the place that every housewife spends a lot of time creating her culinary masterpieces. Therefore, the kitchen space should be well-organized so that the hostess can work comfortably in the kitchen, so that everything is at hand.
In addition, in order to show a good taste of the owners, the kitchen should look good. To solve this problem it is possible, if to put in the kitchen a kitchen set from the modern, high-quality material, in which the countertop of non-natural stone will fit organically.
We also recommend:
- Pistachio color kitchen - 75 photos of the perfect combination in the interior
- Paul in the kitchen - which one to choose? 55 photos of ideas and novelties in the interior of the kitchen
- Linoleum for the kitchen - which one to choose? Photo examples of ready-made solutions.
Recently, the countertop of artificial stone in the kitchen is gaining popularity, which is actually not surprising, because this object is the main workplace in the kitchen, the more the table top made of practical and unpretentious care of the material can not be liked by the hostess.
The worktops make work in the kitchen much easier, because it is more convenient to cook on an absolutely smooth surface, besides, the worktop, which is completely free of pores, has a dirt repellent property.
We also recommend:
- Filter for water in the kitchen - which one to choose? Browse popular models!
- Kitchen with dishwasher - a dream of every mistress! 70 photos of new design.
- Lighting in the kitchen: the rules for the ideal organization of lighting in the kitchen (75 pics)
In addition, non-natural stone is not susceptible to fungal and mold pathogens, and is able to withstand high temperatures.
Another advantage of countertops made of artificial stone is that if, due to the mechanical influence, the table top is damaged, then it is not necessary to completely change it, just grind it off.
Excellent plasticity of the material makes it possible to create a stylish, spectacular kitchen design with an artificial stone countertop. Due to this quality, according to experienced specialists from artificial stone, you can make elegant washes and luxurious countertops.
We also recommend:
- Kitchen in Khrushchev - 100 photos of small kitchen design in Khrushchev
- Kitchen with balcony - decorated stylishly and tastefully. Interesting layout options for 90 photos.
- Modular kitchens - excellent and modern design (73 photos)
After all, the plasticity of the stone is a great opportunity to make a product of any shape, and if done with a refined finish, it will only emphasize the originality of this model.
However, an artificial stone in the interior of the kitchen is not only practical and convenient in all respects material, but also the basis of the stylish kitchen interior.
Thus, the main advantages of artificial stone can be called:
- Unlimited possibilities for implementing a variety of design ideas, as in the photo of countertops made of artificial stone;
- An extensive palette of colors, a variety of textures, shapes and sizes that allow you to harmoniously combine the table top with the rest of the kitchen;
- Imitation of natural stone;
- Not resistant to ultraviolet light;
- High resistance to high temperatures and chemical attack;
- Has an excellent moisture-proof and water-repellent property;
- Absence of pores and microcracks, excludes the appearance of a harmful environment for the organism;
- Increased durability and long service life;
- No difficulties with recovery.
The only drawback of countertops made of artificial stone can be called their glossy surface, on which the dishes sometimes slip.
To ensure that the worktop made of non-natural stone lasts a long time it is necessary to use cutting boards when cutting, and when cleaning the working area, do not use cleaning agents in which there is a solvent.
Thus, we can say that the construction of the countertop, imitating a natural stone, looks elegant, stylish and expensive.
To date, countertops made of artificial stone - this is the best version of kitchen accessories in the modern market.
Photo table top made of artificial stone