Realization of creative ideas is immediately visible in the design of curtains. Curtains in a modern interior is usually a bright color solution in the house or apartment. Most often, they choose minimalism in decorating rooms, but in this case too many options and beautiful details.
- Shape of modern curtains
- Choice of fabric
- Fashion trends of 2017
- Choosing curtains for different rooms
- Modern Curtain Ideas for 2017
- Types of premises
- 125 photos of modern curtains in the interior
Shape of modern curtains
Forms of curtains are different:
- Multilayered curtains, mainly used in the design of living rooms. Combine two types of fabric, one necessarily monophonic, and the second with a pattern.
- Asymmetric drapes, if one side of the fabric is much longer than the second.
- Lambrequins are usually rectangular with straight lines.
- Transparent curtains must also capture part of the wall. These curtains visually add more space to the room, fill it with ease.
- Roller blinds are used when choosing minimalism in any room.
- Short curtains - a good option for small rooms. They will close only a part of the window, filling with sunlight and increasing the room.
Choice of fabric
They offer a wide variety of materials for curtains: cotton, velvet, as well as muslin or veil. Light organza, silk, linen, exotic bamboo.
Natural materials are much better. Fabric for curtains must be with an asymmetrical pattern and small details.
The color of the curtain depends on the furnishings of the house and its purpose. Then you can focus on fashion 2017. This style experts recommend purple, purple, olive or lilac.
When choosing curtains in the room where you are going to be during the day, you need to stop on light and light fabrics. If you will be in the room in the evenings, then you need to use curtains made of thick fabrics and calm tones.
These include: celestial, marine, turquoise and all shades of gray. You can use tissues with different patterns, cells or strips.
Fashion trends of 2017
Consider the modern design of curtains 2017:
1. Classic curtains of rectangular shape with various ornaments (insets). Good combination with curtains and all kinds of lambrequins.
2. Roller blinds are used for small rooms or offices. They are not demanding in care, do not crumple, do not change color. You can change their length by adjusting the flow of light.
3. French curtains are collected folds horizontally, monochrome in color with stitched festons. For them, perfectly suitable for cambric, satin or organza, silk. They can also be raised.
4. Roman drapes of transparent fabrics, the bottom is elegantly assembled with ribbons in the center or in two places, you can decorate with beads. The new direction - two-layer Roman curtains, the upper curtain is multicolored, the lower one - light monophonic.
5. Japanese curtains - this is a small rectangle in width from the material. Below weights are sewed down by weights for aligning the fabric. Colors can be both monophonic and bright.
6. Thread curtains best let light into the room. They can be decorated with colored or monophonic beads, pebbles, etc. They can be gathered in a bundle and tied with a garter. You can make different lengths of bands.
Photos of modern curtains allow in the catalog or online to get acquainted with different styles and color solutions.
Choosing curtains for different rooms
In the bedroom, it is better to choose classics or Roman curtains made of dense materials for sound sleep. You can add them with curtains or thread curtains.
- Ceiling curtains - 110 photos of ideas for a modern interior
- Curtains of 2017 - photos of the most fashionable novelties of the season
- How to hang curtains - step by step instruction with a photo and a message
In the children's room should choose curtains with cheerful bright pictures of cartoons, but know the measure.
In the kitchen, modern short curtains or Roman curtains fit perfectly. Do not use heavy fabrics and drapery, choose lightweight fabrics.
In the hall, you can apply more imagination, take into account the overall interior, furniture and the size of the room. A classic, French style, you can harmoniously combine different ideas.
Modern Curtain Ideas for 2017
Designers annually offer many original ideas. But there are permanent rules. For example, for an expensive material, use a lightweight design.
- Classic curtains are well combined with the roll or French.
- Japanese are suitable for minimalism with light curtains.
- In the arch openings it is better to choose French curtains.
- More and more curtains are bought on the eyelets (these are insert rings for the eaves).
- Drapery looks beautiful on the sliding curtains.
- The new fastening of the curtain fabric is the transfer of it through the pipe (cornice).
- It is fashionable to cover the cornice with a string or other.
Types of premises
In shopping centers do not accent curtains, attention should be on the goods.
- Green curtains - how to decorate a calm and gentle interior (70 photos)
- Turquoise curtains - 70 photos of ideas in the interior
- Curtains Provence - photo ideas of beautiful design and combination in the interior
In restaurants, pubs and cafes, curtains should be combined with a common interior. Excellent Italian curtains or high-tech.
In cottages (cottages) are more often followed by fashionable trends.
In hotels, make out the windows, as in houses, for comfort and comfort.
Beauty salons can afford any experiment.
For offices more practical roller blinds with electric drive, as well as pleated or day / night.
- Roller blinds on plastic windows - 78 photos of ideas in the interior
- Curtain design - 150 photos of the best design ideas in the interior
- Modern curtains in the kitchen - 135 photos of novelties in the interior
In places where many people gather, all curtains must be treated with dust repellent and a fireproof solution.
Correctly chosen style should be in harmony with the surrounding interior.
125 photos of modern curtains in the interior