When you want to give the interior refinement, but at the same time, warmth and coziness, then you should choose the purple curtains. Combining a cold blue and a hot red such an interior will give peace and at the same time brightness.
The variety of this color gives room for fantasy, while one shade can cause conflicting feelings in different people. Therefore, choosing drapes in purple tones, one must rely on personal attitudes. The opinion of friends and acquaintances should not be taken into account.
Curtains of violet color are not appropriate for office space. In the bedroom this is quite another matter. But purple should be used wisely. Here the main thing is not to harm the interior. If the curtains are purple or lilac shades, then there will be enough additional several pillows or a vase. In purple - the main thing to find the edge of elegance, so that it does not turn into bad taste and piled up interior.
Curtains in the bedroom should carry a relaxing energy. Ideal for this task, but the color of lilac, violet, lavender will suit. The colors of purple, purple and other purple tones for the bedroom are not entirely appropriate, they attract and irritate attention.
- Curtains of purple flowers for other rooms
- What colors blend purple in the interior?
- The rules for combining purple curtains in the interior
- Photo of violet curtains - elegant shades in the interior
Curtains of purple flowers for other rooms
Just for the kitchen bright and juicy shades fit. Such curtains will provide the room with brightness, good mood in the morning and a cheerful evening. Shades of grapes and wine will simulate appetite. Kitchens are easy to give solemnity by simply decorating the table with napkins of that color.
Purple curtains in the living room will give elegance and refinement. The main rule is not to overdo it. If the interior and walls are in light colors, then it is better to choose curtains of dark colors. When the interior is heavy and executed in dark tones, then the light tones of violet give lightness.
Choosing curtains for children is a delicate process. If the curtains are chosen for the children's bedroom, the boys, then almost blue shades will be appropriate here, if for the young lady, then the lavender shades become an excellent alternative to lilac or pink. If your friends have already decided on this, then let them show how in the photo the purple curtains in the interior of the children's room will be appropriate.
What colors blend purple in the interior?
The most successful combination will be purple and neutral and beige tones. Interior will look like a whole and colors will play new faces.
No matter how strange it sounded, but purple is perfectly combined with green. Mother Nature herself has taken care of this. Here the main thing is to choose green natural shades. For example, violet curtains will perfectly bring lightness where in the interior the walls and furniture are green. Also there will be winning combinations with a gentle-violet and gently green.
The combination of purple hues with gray will give a room of prudence and restraint. In this case, the shades and depth of color here do not play a role. This is an excellent option for arranging a kitchen or a hall.
Elegance and elegance of the interior will give violet and white. Also in the interior you can add silver or gilded elements in the decor. Such photos of purple curtains in the interior are gaining a lot of likes.
The rules for combining purple curtains in the interior
If you think that purple curtains will look appropriate only in one style, then you are mistaken:
- for neoclassicism it is better to choose velvet curtains or an arc of soft dense fabric;
- for high-tech it's better to choose dark purple curtains from natural fabrics;
- for the French style, curtains with a floral print;
- For a minimalism, any single-color purple curtains can be used.
Purple curtains in the interior will be inappropriate:
- in the office;
- when there is a lot of purple in the interior;
- when the room is made in dark colors and to it still buy dark purple curtains and vice versa;
- Use dark colors for small rooms.
But if you wanted to give freshness to the interior, to beat it with contrasts, then the violet shades will be original complement to white, gray, green or yellow colors. Also give clarity and elegance in the interior of pastel tones.
Photo of violet curtains - elegant shades in the interior
- Ceiling curtains - 110 photos of ideas for a modern interior
- Curtains of 2017 - photos of the most fashionable novelties of the season
- How to hang curtains - step by step instruction with a photo and a message
- Green curtains - how to decorate a calm and gentle interior (70 photos)
- Turquoise curtains - 70 photos of ideas in the interior
- Curtains Provence - photo ideas of beautiful design and combination in the interior
- Roller blinds on plastic windows - 78 photos of ideas in the interior
- Curtain design - 150 photos of the best design ideas in the interior
- Modern curtains in the kitchen - 135 photos of novelties in the interior