In the modern world, the design of an apartment plays a big role. A variety of accessories helps to make the design original and individual. Curtains - is not the last detail in the design. At present, one of the most actual trend is the framing of windows with Roman curtains. To fasten Roman curtains on plastic windows is as easy as on wooden ones, since they are equipped with a roller structure.
- Using Roman curtains in the interior
- Wide choose
- Combined fabric
- Styles of Roman curtains
- Colonial style
- Roman Curtains in Provence
- Back to the past
- Roman curtains in the nursery
- Roman curtains with your own hands
- Photos of the most fashionable Roman curtains in the interior
Using Roman curtains in the interior
For sewing Roman curtains on the windows can be used as a bright fabric, and a fabric of warm shades. Modern technologies make it possible to make to order any pattern or pattern. The Internet provides a large base of photos of Roman curtains for any even the most picky buyer.
Roman curtains in the interior are popular not only for their practicality, but also for eco-fabrics.
Curtains made from natural fiber are not only safe, but also hypoallergenic. Linen curtains are suitable for living room or bedroom. Try not to use linen curtains in the kitchen, because such material is a good conductor of smells.
After cleaning the product, it is recommended to spread out the curtains on a flat surface and iron.
Choosing a cotton cloth in the room creates a feeling of comfort. Due to its natural nature, cotton absorbs odors well, it is not recommended to use it in the kitchen. Perfect for living room, bedroom. Well erased, but the fiber is quickly thinned.
When choosing Roman curtains for the kitchen, it is worthwhile to dwell on a synthetic fiber. Fabric for a long time retains an aesthetic appearance, due to special impregnation does not absorb odors, while it is well erased. Read: Organza curtains for the kitchen - 55 fashion curtains in the interior of the kitchen (photo of the novelty)
Supporters of natural and practical choose a mixed fabric: natural fiber and synthetics. Their advantage is not only in light washing and ironing, but before naturalness.
Styles of Roman curtains
Classical римские шторы-ровное полотно ткани, при сборе которого появляются горизонтальные складки. Ткань крепится на дополнительный каркас, зачастую изготавливаемый из декоративных труб. Классический стиль подчеркивает строгость и красоту интерьера, но в то же время создает уют.
Главное отличие от классических занавесок - наличие складок даже в опущенном положении. Cascading шторы подходят для всех стилей арт-деко, неоклассики.
Romanesque шторы делают без каркаса. Сборка у таких занавесок будет в центре, а по сторонам будет имитация ламбрекена.
Often Roman curtains can be combined with thick curtains on the side.
The highlight of the choice is the ecological material: cotton, silk, linen, velvet. The color palette of the fabric will be soft and laid-back in blue, yellow, green tones.
Roman Curtains in Provence
Each interior can be decorated in the style of Provence, because it will give not only a warm, but also a gentle atmosphere. Choosing curtains in this style, designers work with eco-fabrics made of cotton and linen. The color palette is selected from light tones from beige to lavender with floral prints, beasts, marine stylistics.
Back to the past
To create a retro style, Roman blinds with a pattern made in a cage or a strip of natural fiber are best suited. An excellent addition can serve as a cornice, trimmed with a tree with a control cord.
- Ceiling curtains - 110 photos of ideas for a modern interior
- Curtains of 2017 - photos of the most fashionable novelties of the season
- How to hang curtains - step by step instruction with a photo and a message
Roman curtains in the nursery
Thanks to the simple design of Roman curtains to raise and collect them can even a child. You can combine the curtains together with a transparent tulle or heavy curtains all depends on the decor of the room. For children's room preference is given to natural fibers, because cleaning curtains is often a phenomenon and low-grade materials will serve less. The color range is different: fairy-tale characters, drawings, ornaments or simply plain fabric.
Roman curtains with your own hands
- Choose a high-quality and wear-resistant material
- When calculating the fabric footage, you must add a small margin from the left and right to avoid measurement errors
- Select the mounting surface. Installation of the eave can be done with adhesive tape, but this method is quite unsafe.
- Cutting material for Roman blinds step-by-step instruction
- We measure the same distance from the slats
- We sew
- Dress the Rings
- We pass the cord
- We hang ready curtains
Roman curtains at all times have been practical and universal. Easily fit into the interior concisely finish the design. Buy Roman curtains from professionals or make yourself-decide only for you.
Photos of the most fashionable Roman curtains in the interior
- Green curtains - how to decorate a calm and gentle interior (70 photos)
- Turquoise curtains - 70 photos of ideas in the interior
- Curtains Provence - photo ideas of beautiful design and combination in the interior
- Roller blinds on plastic windows - 78 photos of ideas in the interior
- Curtain design - 150 photos of the best design ideas in the interior
- Modern curtains in the kitchen - 135 photos of novelties in the interior