For a long time the kitchen has been viewed not only as a place for cooking. For breakfast, lunch and dinner the whole family gathers here. Many in the kitchen receive guests. Therefore, when carrying out repairs to this room should pay special attention, because here you will spend a significant amount of time. In order for the kitchen to really become a cozy place, you need to pay attention to a lot. An important detail is the decoration and design of the walls. About what kind of walls for the kitchen is better, will be told below.
- Finishing of kitchen walls
- The color of the walls in the kitchen
- Wall decoration in the kitchen
- A few tips for organizing repairs in the kitchen
- 105 photo options for wall decoration in the interior of the kitchen
Finishing of kitchen walls
There are many options for finishing the walls in the kitchen. This requires a special approach, because when selecting materials you need to consider the conditions in the room: high humidity, soot and heat. The material for wall finishing in the kitchen should be practical and durable. It is imperative that the walls are easily washed and not spoiled when cleaning.
With all this, an important component is aesthetics. Finishing should also be beautiful. To see this, we present you a few photos of the walls in the kitchen.
When choosing the material for decoration, it is important to consider whether it will be in harmony with your furniture and household appliances. Think about the ways and place of fixing kitchen furniture to walls and ceiling. When choosing a floor covering, pay attention to ensure that it is even. This will save you a lot of trouble when installing the equipment primarily in the refrigerator and furniture.
The use of traditional tiles for wall finishing, especially in the cooking area, is undesirable, because all garbage will accumulate in the seams between the tiles. In recent years, the decoration of the apron zone with special panels is very popular. You can also make it glass. Read: Kitchen living room - 150 photos of perfectly combined interiors of the kitchen and living room
When decorating the walls of a small room (6-8 sq. M.), One can resort to a number of techniques for visually increasing the space:
- the use of light colors during painting and finishing;
- walls can be finished with glass plates;
- use of compact furniture.
The color of the walls in the kitchen
Do not explain why the color of the walls in the kitchen plays a very important role. The chosen range not only allows you to give the visit the necessary style. The selection of colors will directly affect people. Yellow tones will add extra vivacity, will always improve your mood. These colors increase the space somewhat, so it is especially recommended when decorating small rooms.
Kitchen walls in blue tones produce a soothing effect, relax after a hard day. They are harmoniously combined with white or soft shades of gray.
The white color of the walls in the kitchen is the golden mean. This choice is perfect for those who do not like bright colors, but prefer a quiet environment.
Wall decoration in the kitchen
If the solid colors of the walls seem too boring to you, the interior can be diluted with a picturesque panel. Wall can be pasted with wallpaper. They can harmoniously fit into the main color palette of the room. You can also play on contrasts, which will accentuate the chosen composition.
To place such an image should be next to the kitchen table, so that it remains visible and looked better. It is not necessary to glue several compositions at once. This will create an atmosphere of chaos. On the panel it is recommended to depict nature, any culinary subjects. In the design of walls in the kitchen perfectly fit the beautiful urban story.
More expensive option of decoration is the use instead of wallpapers and photo wallpapers of the wall decoration in the kitchen with decorative stone, brick, designer plaster. Unusual atmosphere will create the use as decoration of colored glass or stone fragments, from which you can make an interesting mosaic. A modern option can be the installation of glass panels. This will bring more light to your kitchen.
A few tips for organizing repairs in the kitchen
1. Repair should be carried out in an empty space, free from furniture, so as not to damage it and leave more space;
2. It is not necessary to conduct work without having at least a preliminary project. This is very risky, as it can lead to errors;
3. Choose a new furniture is after finishing the walls and floor, so that it blends harmoniously into your interior.
Of course, the right choice of walls in the kitchen is only one of the important components of creating the place of your dreams. It is still necessary to choose the right furniture, install household appliances in the right place. We hope that with our recommendations, it will not be difficult for you. Successful repair to you!
105 photo options for wall decoration in the interior of the kitchen
- Cabinet for the kitchen - how to make the right choice? (125 photos of cabinets in the kitchen)
- Black kitchen - 100 best photo ideas for black kitchen design and color combinations
- Facades for the kitchen - the best ideas of beautiful facades in the interior of the kitchen (70 photos)
- Corner kitchens: TOP-115 photo perfect interior with corner kitchen
- Stylish kitchens - 5 ideas on 110 photos. Original design projects for a stylish kitchen
- Glass kitchens: facades, apron, tables - 80 photos of the best design ideas for kitchen design
- Gray kitchen - Nobility and elegance of the kitchen interior in gray tones (75 pics)
- Floor in the kitchen - 105 photos of the ideal floor in the interior of the kitchen
- The layout of the kitchen - the main types of modern layout (125 photo ideas)