Your living room is how you want to look in the eyes of others. Even if it is not so - your guests will necessarily come up with such thoughts. Of course, if you have guests.
The reception of guests is a test of social significance. Invite your guests to them and at the same time tell them that there will be no food or drink, but you just need to chat on general topics.
How many percent will respond to your invitation - this is your social importance, in percentage terms.
That is why the interior of your living room should not be burdened with aggressive tones and any too sharp author accents. It is appropriate to think about the living room in beige tones.
This tone will help you show your creativity or stick to the style of the classics.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
The cozy tone of your living room
For some reason, it is beige colors that irritate the psyche least of all. Surround yourself with the color of beige after work - then give your mind a rest.
This color can emphasize its conservatism. Cleverly combining beige color in the interior of the living room with other colors, for example, blue and white, you can stay within the classical style.
If you experiment with other color shades, you can achieve quite an extravagant effect.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
Why do interior specialists give preference to beige color:
- The combination of the beige interior of the living room should be combined with other colors easily and efficiently;
- This color is convenient and a little dirty;
- Creates the effect of increasing your living room;
- Equally good both in natural light and under sources of artificial light.
Living room in classic beige-brown colors
Most people have a beige-brown living room, unconsciously, connotes with melted milk and chocolate sweets. Such delicious associations have become the reason for the widespread popularity of beige wallpapers.
Add here the color of your ceiling light beige, here the curtains of the color of chocolate and, if possible, diversify the color range.
Beige color has different shades: from the color of ivory, nut, cocoa, to the color of a peach and similar colors.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
You will reflect on the color of the wall in this room - choose a dark chocolate or black color. Apply the combination of snow-white wallpaper around, and beige center of the dwelling - and you visually increase the area of the living room.
Combination of the country and country style
Beige color is also associated with the color of the human body. This is a natural color, and naturalness is a synonym for country. The milk-colored sofa, that color of textile and braided carpet match well with the color of the tree.
Apply the same chocolate color stones, dried shrubs and other dried plants, for example, wood species.
The minimalism style is the conscious necessity of small-sized premises. Increase your home through the use of beige color. In order not to be bored, you will lose the design of the beige living room by catchy baubles.
Shebbi-chic - special style of your living room
In Russian it sounds like "shabby shine". The predominant colors are light. Add a charm through a nightstand of pink color, a picture frame or a pair of porcelain angels.
French style - beige Provence
We are talking about the rustic style, as a design find for your home. As you can see in the photo of the beige living room, the predominant motifs of the style, all the same tones - white and beige.
Get from your designers the similarity of your furniture with rustic furniture, and you will find comfort and peace on it. Enjoy contemplation of pastel tones and simplicity of lines.
Sofa of your living room - hi-tech style
Versatility and fashionability of beige color is beyond doubt. Fans of various design directions will find it appropriate. When decorating a room, use it as a base or as a basic shade - you will be the winner.
Regardless of temperament and mood, beige color is what you need for your living room. You are able to make your choice!