You can decorate the ceiling in the living room, using a rather convenient material in the form of plasterboard.
The design of ceilings from plasterboard looks non-standard, beautiful, besides it is easy to decorate and decorate.
Gypsum cardboard is a flat, even gypsum cloth that is encased in hard and very strong cardboard sheets on both sides.
This material is good because it can easily be used to design a wide variety of partitions and niches, use it to level the walls and hide all the irregularities.
Drywall has many positive characteristics:
- completely safe and can be used in rooms where small children or old sick people live;
- rather moisture and fireproof;
- with it it is easy to work, as it is easily amenable to dissection and various manipulations, which makes it possible to create unique multi-level and curly ceilings;
- it is easy enough to transport;
- with its help it is easy to hide all the flaws in the room, hide the wiring and other elements;
- availability of the material, as its value is low;
- Drywall is easily amenable to any finishing work, whether it's painting or wallpapering.
Types of ceilings from plasterboard
Suspended constructions - there are no limits to fantasies and possibilities. The presented designs of ceilings from drywall photo prove that suspended structures can make any interior unique and irresistible.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
Laconic - is presented in the form of a standard rectangle, made of plasterboard. As a rule it is made in white color, without any decorations and decor. Suitable for decorating minimalistic designs in the style of high-tech or loft. This type can be represented by two-level ceilings made of plasterboard with illumination in the form of spotlights.
Smart ceiling designs - the design of ceilings from plasterboard in elegant execution is abundantly decorated with decor, always pompous and beautiful. For its design use wallpaper, staining and stucco.
Ceiling-floor - in this case there must be an element combining these two opposite planes. For example, a column from the ceiling, turning into a floor surface.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
Duet stretch ceiling with plasterboard - a very practical and interesting design option. On such a ceiling coating does not settle the dust, it is moisture-proof. A completely flat surface for a special stylizes and decorates the living room.
Ceilings from gipokartona for the living room, photos of which can be viewed on the Internet, look really fascinating and unique, thanks to non-standard methods in design.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
Features of registration of a ceiling gipsokartonom
If a fine glossy fabric is chosen for decorating a beautiful ceiling made of plasterboard in the living room, then this gloss should not be in furniture. Otherwise, the interior will look uncomfortable.
For classical interiors, it is better to choose fabric ceilings. With them, the room will look rich, filled with comfort and warmth.
Matte surfaces are well suited for decorating with painting and other design techniques.
Tips for design
To create gipokartonovyh designs do not fit rooms with low ceilings.
To give height, use only light shades for finishing the ceiling, as well as glossy surfaces. Matte ceilings make the room lower.
To create an original ceiling design, designers often use painting. Thus, the unremarkable snow-white ceiling will play completely new images and surprise.
Suspended structures are ideally combined with various lighting elements. So the ceilings of their plasterboard with lighting for the living room will become a real decoration of the entire interior.
To visually expand the ceiling space use LED ceiling lighting. Such a reception would be appropriate for small rooms.
Whatever the design for the ceiling was not chosen, the main thing is that it conforms to the general style concept.
Photo of ceilings from plasterboard for the living room