The dresser in the interior of the living room will perfectly decorate it. A good chest of drawers must cope with its "duties." The color of the chest should be different from the color of the walls.
So you will create a very harmonious composition.
For clarity, see examples of photo chests of drawers in the living room.
There are still some moments that can not not be considered. Such moments as:
- The area of the place that you assign to the chest of drawers. In small apartments it is better to install a corner chest or chest-transformer.
- Quality. Fixing and moving parts of the chest should be of high quality, so that the chest of drawers can serve for a long time. Clearances in the walls are unacceptable. The legs are firmly attached to the base, otherwise very soon the commode will break.
- Sophistication. The chest of drawers should fit harmoniously into the interior of the room.
- Materials. Carefully examine the technical description and the chest of drawers. Check the reliability of the fastening.
Chest of drawers for the living room
Souvenirs and some other decorative elements look better behind the glass, rather than behind a wall that does not show them. Also, books or dining sets will look great behind the glass.
Chests with glass visually increase the room.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
In the rooms with a large area, the chests with 3 sections perfectly match the interior. Each section must have an individual door. It is much more convenient and beautiful.
Door handles must be firmly attached.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
But do not think only of beauty; the quality should be quite high. So glass should be shockproof. If you have pets or children, shockproof glass will protect against their pranks or from ridiculous accidents.
But the glass should not be too thick, because it will not look very nice. There are quite high quality modern dressers for the living room, the price of which is acceptable.
In the small rooms are perfectly fit corner cabinets. They should be quite high, have a mirror door and chest of drawers. There are two types of classic coal chests of drawers: divided into 2 parts and chests shaped like a diamond. Parts of the first kind are facing each other.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
Corner Chests компактны и легко совмещаются с интерьером гостиной, имеющей не очень большую площадь.
Tips for choosing a corner chest:
The cover of the chest should not be too dirty. If you have children or pets, the cover will quickly lose its beauty, thanks to their actions.
Strength. The strength of the materials of the parts is necessary. Before buying, determine by eye and by touch the quality. If there are any roughness or not joints, give up this chest and choose a better one.
The chest of drawers should be multifunctional. If you have a child, the best solution is to purchase a chest of drawers with a penalty table.
Materials should be environmentally safe.
Chest for the living room - which one to choose?
Rooms with a large area, respectively, and large walls, allow you to install in them a long chest of drawers for the living room.
It is important to consider that the height of the chest is not small or large. It should be half your height. It will be more convenient to use chests and look better.
Choosing a similar chest, focus your attention on:
- The presence of a mirror. It is not so important, but in some cases it is quite convenient to use it.
- Price. You can buy an inexpensive chest of drawers in a store, buy a used one. But if you did not find the chest of drawers that you need, you can order it from the master.
- Places for storing dishes.
- Presence of several functional zones.
- Design. The chest of drawers should fit perfectly into the interior of the room.
How to monitor the status of the dresser
Beautiful dressers for the living room, like any other furniture, need care. If the chest of drawers is made of natural wood, it must be treated with special cleaning and detergents.
If the treatment is not carried out, the chest will lose its fine appearance. Especially not without treatment matte, glossy and other chests of light appearance.
The hinged chest of drawers are the easiest to take care of, because dust is collected in small quantities under them. White dressers must be frequently wiped. It is not advisable to buy such people who have small children.
- Harmonize colors.
- Use commodes with wheels instead of legs. Such chests are perfect for rooms with a small area.
- Protect the chest from direct sunlight. They have a bad effect on the state of the surface of the chest.
Choosing a chest of drawers you need to take into account the illumination, the space reserved for the chest of drawers, the color range. And if you can not find a suitable chest in any way, order it from the masters.
They will make it according to the parameters given by you. It will cost more, but it will be easier to place it.
Photo of the design of dressers in the living room