Probably, many will agree that the design of any room will not seem complete, without properly decorating the window opening, especially if it is a living room.
After all, it is the ornamentation of the window openings that gives the interior of the room a finished look with an emphasis, and sometimes even a highlight, of some element of the interior, to which the visual meaningful meaning goes.
At present, there is a huge amount of curtains for decorating not only the living room, but also other rooms in any design style, not only for the choice of textile material, but also for the coloring and ornamentation.
We offer you a selection of fashionable novelties and trendy models of curtains for January 2017, which are presented in the photo.
New trends and trend models
Speaking of curtains, we can safely say that this is a classic version of the design of the window opening.
Thanks to curtains, it turns out, to create a complete picture of the overall design of the living room, are the last stroke of the brilliant artist in the creation of his masterpiece.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
Returning to novelties and trend variants that gained wide popularity in 2017:
- Combination of material curtains and light curtains;
- Option curtains on the eyelets;
- Curtains, complemented with lambrequin;
- A combination of Roman curtains and curtains;
- The combination of curtains and Austrian curtains.
All these options can be seen in the photo.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
If you prefer this or that variant, you need to take into account the style of design and the color scheme, because the window opening should give a finished look of the interior, and not be the beginning of the transition to something else.
The curtains should ideally blend in with the design of the style, be an element of the complement, but not an object of visual concentration.
Combination of curtains and tulle
This combination, with the right combination, will always fit in any style of the interior of any living room, giving a kind of officiality and comfort.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
The final form, will largely depend on the fabric used for sewing curtains and drapes. The most popular materials for sewing curtains are organza, chiffon, for sewing curtains - velvet, tweed, brocade and many other similar fabrics.
Each of the materials used, will in its own way convey the mood of the window opening.
The use of dense and expensive fabrics will give the room a majestic look, ideally fits into the interior, decorated in a classic style with elements of luxury and exclusive expensive decor.
The curtains, combined with an organza or chiffon, will reproduce the times of a bygone era and fill the atmosphere with grandeur and aristocracy.
Using air curtains made of material such as satin, silk in combination with tulle, is ideal for small living rooms, creating a visual illusion of increasing space.
Curtains with eyelets
This type of decoration of windows has several advantages:
- Giving unusual decorativeness due to the presence of even vertical folds;
- Its practicality in operation due to the soft sliding of the rings along the guide ledge;
- An exception is the abrasion of the fabric, which for a long time will preserve the original appearance of the curtains.
Freshness in decoration, will give the use of a combination of two different in color, but the same in size and type of material curtains, which can be seen in the submitted photographs.
Curtains with a lambrequin
Using this version of the curtain, it will not be difficult to beat the styles of the design of the shebbie-chic, art deco, in which the living room is decorated.
They are characterized by such qualities as pathos, elegance and easy aristocracy.
In order to give the atmosphere a solemn mood, mainly used fringe, skipped over the lower edge of the curtains and overlooking the lambrequin.
Combination of curtains with Roman curtains or Austrian curtains
These options for the design of window openings are used in the decoration rooms, which are executed in modern design styles.
Not infrequently, these combinations are also found in rooms decorated in directions that are not characteristic of minimalism, thus giving the living room the warmth of home comfort.
Ultimately, the choice will depend largely on the personal preferences of the owner and the general interior of the living room.
Photo porters in the living room