Various photos and ideas for decorating the living room in the modern style. We offer you to get acquainted with a variety of interiors, a variety of solutions and ways to design the hall for each house.
Basics of modern style design in the interior of the hall
Thanks to multiculturalism with globalization, not one new, modern trend in the design of interiors, residential and non-residential premises is born. The most popular and famous among them are: high-tech, techno, fusion, eco-style, modern and loft. Each of them has its own uniqueness, the manifestation of some specific nuances and epochs. Nevertheless, regardless of the diversity, as well as the inconsistency of such styles, the main trends used in the design are applicable.
- Geometry of forms. Many styles used to decorate living rooms, use strict lines and clear shapes. Symmetry is not always assumed here.
- Do not use accessories. Of course, it can be present, and not completely, however, modern living room furniture uses a minimum of furniture. At the same time, technological mechanisms are used.
- Practicality and functionality are important. To some extent, this is evident in the hardware. Nevertheless, one can also talk about decorative elements used on furniture objects. As a rule, modern furniture is made from the calculation to be the most convenient and useful than the pompous decorative elements and other things. This method gives a stylish appearance, practicality.
- Laconism, because in modern furniture there is something superfluous and unnecessary, and the main thing in it is a refined appearance and simplicity.
- Accessories are original, they are able to compensate for the decor on the facade elements, as well as other surfaces.
- The interior should be holistic, which is the main feature of the modern style. Transitions between elements are necessarily smooth, on breaks and boundaries there is no accentuation of attention. In this interior everything looks like a single whole, where you completely immerse yourself, as soon as you enter the room.
It is enough to remove all unnecessary from the living room, as a result of which you will have a minimalistic design. However, not so simple and as simple as it may seem. After all, not every interior will be stylish, if there will not be any details and nuances.
We offer you to view photos of modern furniture for the living room, as well as take into account some moments, choosing furniture in the hall, so that the minimalist style is absolutely here. And so, we recommend:
- To use and, accordingly, to acquire, exclusively necessary furniture. There will not need decorative pedestals, shelves, chairs and so on. It is quite appropriate and logical to use modular furniture for the living room. So you can select all the components yourself, according to your own needs.
- The basic colors for minimalism are neutral, such as: black and white, gray and brown with different shades.
Such colors will not stand out at all, striking the eye, and even quite the contrary, will scatter your attention!
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
- All forms and lines are necessarily clear, because even in the asymmetric arrangement, furniture must necessarily be geometric.
- Any furniture without decorative elements! There will not even be accessories, or absolutely minimal quantity.
- The main materials that characterize minimalism are metal with glass, especially as regards the horizontal type of surfaces, for example, the same coffee table.
The objects of upholstered furniture must necessarily be the most concise and rigid, without any folds, ruffles and other. It will be much better if there is a minimum of details for which the gaze will cling.
In terms of cleaning and cleanliness, this style is quite practical. After all, cleaning the room is much easier, if it contains a minimum of objects that collect dust. But, it should be borne in mind that if any of the things left here, it will immediately stand out from the general view.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
Motifs of Futurism
To date, futurism is used literally in everything. It's not just about the interior, but also about art, clothes, movies. Here, all imagination is revealed, looking for reality.
The main features of this style include: functionality with reliability and manufacturability.
Base use literally one or two colors, while within futurism you can even conduct experiments. This applies to color design, as well as textures.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
For example, you can try combining such types of materials as: concrete with glass, metal and eco-leather, plastic.
If HiTech compared with the classics, where materials should be natural, then in the first very different types of materials are used. The most important thing is that the most modern and innovative scientific achievements be applied.
The role of correctly designed illumination in Hi-tech is very great. You can think it over so that it is "standard", as well as on walls, ceiling, in a closet, on shelves, on a bar counter and others.
Also, there may be unusual shapes of furniture items. For example, the same shelves may not necessarily be rectangular, as is customary. Order them in the form of a polygon / diamond.
Style of techno
If you are a fan of sophisticated technology, the most modern and innovative, this style is what you need!
Here, the decoration will be beautiful with the help of chrome facades, a variety of glass combinations. The variants of the cabinets made especially for the embedded version of the technique will be perfect, which is actual not only in the kitchens.
The facades of dark glass will be perfectly combined with plasma TV, combined with a liquid crystal screen.
In general, furniture like cabinets, bedside tables and other elements of the storage system, do not look like the traditional options, because they look like safes / cameras / containers. Forms they have the most diverse, while the most popular form is the cylinder / parallelepiped.
We recommend choosing stools with metal legs with round shapes, and seats glass / plastic / metal, and even perforated.
Upholstered furniture for the living room here should not be high. As upholstery materials, bag-like, synthetic fabrics are used.
Despite the fact that this style appeared in the last century (in its beginning!), The loft is relevant for today. And in this there is absolutely nothing surprising! After all, it's fashionable very much from the old days! In addition, the loft today is particularly chic, although it was created to combine living rooms with technical ones.
Here, any shortcoming of the builders, for example, untreated walls will turn into an unforgettable interesting accent.
To make a living room in loft style, retro furniture, minimalism is perfect. The main task is the contrast with the basic design.
Among the most preferred fabric options for upholstery furniture is gin, eco-leather, jacquard.
Also for the loft characteristic dark shades in the interior, although they are still desirable to dilute two - three bright / light objects.
The original idea to use an antique chest or "under it" as a storage system instead of a bedside table / sofa, where you can store things.
Very fashionable design, especially when thinking about what to choose after all, classics, Provence, art deco or high-tech ...
Compared with the avant-garde, in fusion all objects look harmonious with each other, without shouting out one another, and even on the contrary, emphasizing all their uniqueness and charm.
If you decide to choose pieces of furniture from the catalog with photos / pictures, with the help of scissors you can do "fitting" different objects with each other. But, all the items should be identified by their groups, so, cabinet furniture for the living room in the same style, hinged objects in another, etc. But you can not overdo it here, it's important that everything be selected in moderation.
Here you are not at all limited in the choice of colors, because shades and colors can be varied. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile to know that if you do not have some colouristic talents, you should not use more than three colors for decorating one interior.
In the World Wide Web, you can find pictures with matching colors. It is generally accepted that if the picture looks completely harmonious in the picture, then all the colors that are depicted on it are perfectly combined with each other.
The motives of nature
Despite the literal translation of modernism to modern, it is worthwhile to know that the style appeared and was relevant at the end of the 19th century, and also at the beginning of the 20th century. Since that time a lot of time has passed, including a whole post-modern era.
Nevertheless, everything is very simple, despite the fact that the fashion periodically returns. So at the moment, modernism is gaining momentum again, becoming relevant.
The main idea of this style is harmony with naturalness. This is the reason for the lack of geometricity and clarity, and preference is given to smooth forms and asymmetric placement, because nature can not be drawn under the ticker, being within certain limits.
The material used without any fear in this style is natural wood. It does not paint, does not varnish, does not use any unnatural shades. Colors can be coffee, beige, brown, terracotta, all combining with white. The same color options are applicable for textiles and materials used for upholstery.
Modern прелестен тем, что очень много дизайнерских интерьерных элементов можно сделать собственноручно, используя подручные материалы.
Any pieces of furniture must necessarily be on legs, which will be uneven, and ornate, with carvings, some interesting. Let for someone it seems that such a detail is very small and insignificant, but thanks to this, modernism will prevail in the room with its own unique style.
It is refined and elegant, as well as practical and simple, than it looks like a country style.
Its peculiarity is the use of natural materials used for the production of pieces of furniture, the chemical treatment of which is the most minimal.
There will be practically no modular furniture, as many things are done on an individual order. For example, chairs can be woven from a vine, and used as an alternative to couches, stools, chairs.
Style is quite natural. It does not necessarily mean the existence of monotony and boredom. Coloring ethnics can be given to ekostil. You can use wood that does not grow in your area.
To create a similar style "to Japan", you should use rice paper with bamboo, but for the Canadian version, use maple leaves.
The modern eco-friendly style is light and airy, completely unobtrusive.
Among its main palette can be identified options for beige, green, gray. Choose the lightest shade options.
It is worth giving importance to the choice of fabrics, which will necessarily only be natural. As a rule, choose flax / cotton.
Using twine, you will create an interesting decorative interior. With them you can decorate floor lamps, furniture legs, curtains.
Luxurious Art Deco
Luxury can not be called amazing. Of course, its main indicator is wealth, as well as the high cost of materials, for registration. Luxury is also traditional materials, from which produce furniture (wood, stone, metal), rare materials like exotic wood, precious stones, metals, rare types of leather, fur and skin.
Of course, such materials have been used before, in order to decorate the homes of great and famous personalities. What is it modern for now?
The style is characterized by stylization in a certain theme. Here you can safely apply the theme of expensive cars. Horse racing, safari, travel and other.
Originality of forms and refinement of figures - winning motives for this style. Fittings choose rich, accents and all sorts of details in plural quantity are also welcome.
Art deco is not necessarily white living room furniture. This style is desirable for large rooms, because it is in such cases, you can embody a variety of textures with materials to create an interior!
Photos of the best new furniture in the interior of the living room