Create a comfortable environment for your family and guests - the task is not as simple as it might seem at first glance.
Among the many existing styles is difficult to navigate, we offer a cozy and home style chalet for the living room.
It comes from the Swiss Alps, where the provincial simplicity of village life was formed. This style is very in demand, bribes with its comfort with a piece of elegance.
It is often used in country houses, but it is also easy to apply in ordinary apartments.
Characteristics of the chalet style
Only ecological materials are used: natural wood, stone (imitation) and glass.
The walls are decorated with wood.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
Furniture and obligatory coffee table made of natural wood.
Upholstery of upholstered furniture brown, light gray, and also cream tones.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
Skins of different animals are only welcomed.
Fireplace in the living room.
Elements of the provincial life of the village (pottery, hunting trophies, hand-made articles, etc.).
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
The attribute of the chalet is a wide wooden staircase, it is possible in the country house and in the country house.
The chalet is a simple laconism of natural materials (wood and stone), which gives it a romantic provinciality, proximity to nature.
He stood out in a separate direction, but very similar to the country.
Color Chalet Palette
In the interior of the living room in the style of the chalet there are shades of nature: cream, ocher, amber, honey, caramel, light coffee, brown. Dilute can be white or slightly black flowers.
In the living room there is a place and bright details: orange, red, raspberry, purple or bright blue. It can be vases on the floor, sofa bright pillows, etc.
Chalet in decoration
The Alpine drawing room assumes on a ceiling wooden (decorative) beams. Relevant modern lath rails of wood.
A ceiling from a usual gypsum cardboard of light tones will approach: from milk, pearl to color "under a tree".
Walls can be decorated with a stone (imitation), wood panels, or plaster or vinyl wallpaper with an invoice resembling a stone or a tree. There may be brickwork or monochrome walls.
On the floor an excellent option will be: parquet, heat-treated board, laminate with traces of "antiquity". The color of the flooring material should harmonize with the tone of the walls: from light to dark brown or gray.
Typical furniture for the design of the chalet-style living room will be a cozy soft sofa, wicker chairs or a rocking chair and a coffee table made of wood in brown tones.
Upholstery furniture can be made of leather, velor or other material.
To save space, it is better to attach the TV to the wall with brackets.
An integral attribute of a chalet - a fireplace can be:
- gas, then the gas equipment supplied by professionals for safety is necessary;
- electric - with imitation of flame, there are models with the sound of the cracking of logs;
- decorative of drywall and stacked firewood;
- bio fireplace is safe and looks great, with live fire without soot and usual smoke.
As a floor decoration, you can use a carpet in the chalet-style living room without lint of one color or with imitation animal skins. The walls are always in pictures (photo) on hunting, bright landscapes, horns and other trophies.
Covers for soft pads can be knitted or made by hands in a different technique.
Living plants are also always appropriate.
You can hang on the ceiling a chandelier of Gothic forms, and on walls to place unusual lamps. The style of candles in forged original candlesticks, vases made of ceramics and clay, large antique chests, interesting caskets are beautifully emphasized.
Your living room in a chalet style will present everything you need to every home: convenience, comfortable atmosphere of home warmth and elegance.
Examples of different interior photos of the living room in the chalet style.
Photos of the living room