This is one of the unique styles in which several directions can be present at once.
The loft style originates from the earliest times, when artists just started drawing and distinguishing some directions from each other.
The loft style appeared just when a lot of abandoned buildings and houses appeared, and this is exactly what is needed first.
Such abandoned houses and buildings had a peculiar structure and architecture. They had high ceilings, pipes and stairs in the interior, as well as interesting window shapes and decor items.
A lot of open space is the main feature of the loft style. Only the toilet and bathroom are deprived of the living room, which does not apply to the kitchen or the hallway.
Designers created a democratic style that looks both simple and chic, without imposing any color schemes or outlines in the interior.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
The style of the loft is very interesting, as only it can combine objects that do not combine in other interiors, while remaining interesting and simple, for example, as it looks in the photo of the living room in the loft style.
If earlier decorated in the loft style the whole interior, today it has become fashionable to make out a certain part of the apartment, for example, a living room or kitchen.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
To ensure that the living room in the loft style was present in your home, there is no need to move to the abandoned buildings, because designers have figured out how to do it yourself and at home, with the help of certain tips, color combinations and accessories.
The style of software is very simple, so many people choose it as a lounge design in loft style.
Style has many advantages, and also, t = it should be noted that this direction is more suitable for creative personalities.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
- in the interior of the living room in the loft style, you can save on furniture, since it does not require expensive furniture, such as in the classical style.
- style loft is very practical, as well as it can be changed to any other style in the interior, without changing the bulk of the decoration and arrangement of furniture.
Tips for decorating the living room in the loft style
It is necessary that in the interior there was a small plot, done with a brick, but some decorate the living room completely, also looks great.
In the living room must be present fragments of industrial design, for example, pipes or stairs, some use imitation of such decorations.
As a rule, only natural materials of natural origin are used in the interior.
In the living room loft style there can be monophonic furniture, but not bright.
If you need a more discreet design, then you need to complement the living room with some decoding.
Living room in loft style is famous for its peculiar windows and doors, as a rule, they are decorated very interesting and unusual. For the design more like a tree, it looks more suggestible for this style.
The living room should be light, which means that the room should have good displaceability, as a rule, single-color light curtains are hung on large windows.
As already mentioned above, in any room there can be a loft style. The kitchen lounge in loft style is more suitable for those who often host guests.
The windows will look great bright louver, and on the walls of brick cuttings or their imitation. On the floor there should be a parquet or a wooden floor, this is an excellent combination with such walls. Furniture should also be plain, allow straight and sharp corners in the interior.
If there is not enough light in the interior, you can use textiles that absorb sunlight or light lines.
Photo of living room design in loft style