If you do not know how to organize the space in the living room, how not to clutter the room with furniture to place everything you need. Then there is a way out.
The niche in the living room will not only be a wonderful addition to the interior, but also will allow you to place everything you want: from small things and to bed linen.
The best option would be to build a niche of plasterboard in the living room. This material is rather light, it is made into sheets.
That's why from it it's easy to make niches and various partitions.
How to decorate the living room niche?
Niches are sufficiently used in the interior, because this decision not only makes it possible to differentiate the room, but also create a convenient place for storing things.
It is also an interesting design move to the will that will make this room unique. Also gipsokartonnom can be built not only shelves and a variety of shelves, but also hide the necessary equipment (the same niche for a TV in the living room), books, decorative elements and so on in the wall.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
To improve the overall appearance of the living room or interior, it is best to make auxiliary lighting. For this you can make 2 options:
LEDs are simple and economical, give scattered soft light. The LED strip is not easy to fix and it does not require any other actions. The niche in the wall in the living room, without any backlighting, loses its charm.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
Spot lights are suitable when it is taken care of at the stage of installation and sewed into the construction of wiring.
Interior with a niche
The hall is the heart of the house or apartment. It is here that the whole family spends time, and guests often come in.
Therefore, the hall with a niche can make its contribution, thus the eaves, radiators will disappear and space will be freed. It is also possible to make a false fireplace in the wall, or a wooden lining and make additional shelves.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
With the help of niches, you can also divide the living room into zones, for example, a recreation area and a working or dining area. Also, the niche conveniently accentuates, delineates the room and simply decorates it. And the ease and simplicity of the material will bring to life any design idea, such ready-made photo niche solutions in the living room is full on the Internet.
How to make a variety of niches with benefit?
The niche design in the living room can be divided into 2 forms:
- niches for technology;
- niches with shelves.
So a niche with shelves will free up space so do not litter the room with additional furniture.
Thus, organizing the storage of various books, souvenirs, sets of utensils is easy and point light will beautifully emphasize all subjects.
In turn, a niche for technology will allow you to place a TV, or all the same home theater and will conveniently hide the wires, so as not to spoil the appearance.
Pros of the niches in the interior
Of course, it is not only possible to hide the shortcomings of walls and wires, but also to give the room a charm and style. It will fit in almost any modern design, no matter it is minimalism or hi-tech. This is not only a practical thing, but, if properly designed, can become a bright color accent, the "pearl" of the room.
You can do niche as you like, here are some tips for decorating:
- a niche can be drawn both in the tone of the room, and in contrast color. The use of such materials as mosaic, tile, decorative panels, molding is also welcomed.
- The won option will be mirror inserts, in particular in small rooms. This will visually increase the room and, as it were, will give more space
- Also an interesting kind of design will be drape, for example, when the niche will act in the room as a partition and zonate it. In this case, one side can be draped, it will give a sense of a solid wall, which will be an excellent option for a sleeping area.
- will help to increase the room competently planned niches, so horizontal - the walls are wider, and the vertical - the ceiling will seem higher.
- You can also use the good old wall variant in a niche in the living room, but here you can approach the selection of furniture with all responsibility.