The concept of zoning using a partition in the interior of the room has become quite common in recent times.
Especially, it is relevant to the owners of rooms, which have a relative restriction in the living space, to the owners of one-room apartments or a hall that does not have proportional dimensions with respect to length and width.
The main directions in the zoning of residential space in the design of the decoration of rooms is the division into zones of various purposes, such as:
- Hall or living room - kitchen;
- Hall or living room - bedroom;
- Hall or living room - nursery;
- The hall or living room is a private office.
All these options can be seen by looking at the photo, while you can see how this concept of partitions simultaneously solves two problems, creating a visual illusion of increasing quadrature and making the room multifunctional.
Varieties of partitions for the zoning of the living room
The most common in practice partitions are the following types:
The first type of partitions can be divided into frame, modular and frameless, this type of partitions means the original device.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
It means connecting to the floor and ceiling surfaces on an ongoing basis and if you need to, for whatever reason, dismantle it, you will have to make cosmetic sealing of the junction points, especially if the brick partition is used as the partition.
The second type of partitions is divided into folding and sliding, while the use of this or that option will not significantly affect the change in the interior as a whole.
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
Often, such partitions are used racks or cabinets, and it is not necessary that they are from the floor to the ceiling.
The advantage of the third type is that it is possible at some point in time to create a certain zone and, if not needed, is easily removed.
As examples of typical mobile partitions, there may be small racks on wheels or screens.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
This kind is most suitable when it is necessary to create a playground for small children and to separate the zone for communication with guests.
Partition from improvised means
Probably every owner or his friends will have an element of the headset in the form of a cabinet or a rack, which is in one of the rooms and as if is not in its place or just is not necessary.
With the help of this piece of furniture, you can easily divide your living space into certain zones, without spending much effort and money.
The optimal solution for such a partition will be a through rack, which will divide the room into zones, without creating an illusion of enclosed space, while retaining its practicality and functionality.
On its shelves, you can put a variety of small items, which in addition can emphasize the overall picture of your interior.
The cabinet or sideboard is also not a bad option for the partition, except for a small drawback - an ugly back side made of an unprocessed piece of hardboard or plywood.
But this defect is easily eliminated thanks to a wide range of finishing materials available in building stores, where you can easily find everything you need.
Not a bad and interesting and unique solution for zoning, there can be an ordinary aquarium that will always delight you and your guests with the dynamics of a changing picture of colorful fish against the background of the static background of the room.
Lovers of flowers, instead of an aquarium, like to have a florarium.
Photo of partitions in the living room