In each house there is a living room, the appearance of which must be simply impeccable. And some nuances in the improvement of this part of the housing are also available, as with other rooms. We offer you to get acquainted with the selection of the photo of the living room design, to be inspired and to design your room - unique and original.
Let's design a living room in a Khrushchev apartment
Do you still think, is it realistic to make a charming living room, if you have a Khrushchev? Of course, you can! In this issue, assistants will be supported by innovative technologies, modern materials, as well as non-standard original thoughts.
As an option, an excellent way to decorate the living room with a contrasting white color with a gray and delicate greenish. If there are no textiles at the window openings, the room will look more spacious. Well, for those who do not imagine any life without curtains, it is suggested to hang tulle, snow-white, or light green / light green, you can also choose white blinds or beige colors.
You can also "dilute" the interior with artificial decorations. The light that looks towards the walls will look very good, so they seem to "move apart" and the room seems much larger. Very good looks option, if the room will hang a chandelier, and it should be large enough. Yes, someone might think that the living room will look completely unsuccessful, but at the same time it will look too simple.
A small room can be decorated in different styles, for example, in Hateka. By the way, this option will be just amazing, incredibly interesting. It does not use anything superfluous, no unnecessary details! But, despite the fact that this style is quite strict, it can be softened by original, using bluish curtains, soft decorative pillows on the couch. Such additions will not only not get out of the overall design, but also add to the charm of the interior.
We also recommend:
- TV in the living room - 60 photos ideal placement in the interior
- Living room in the style of art deco - 70 photos of the best variants of unusual design
- Tile in the living room: photo-review of the best options in the interior
And so that the small living room looked bigger, you should know the basic nuances of the design:
- The walls should be smooth and solid.
- Forms should be simple.
- A variant of decentralized lighting should be made. It is recommended, but it is not necessary, at the individual discretion.
- Decorative items and pieces of furniture should be a minimum number.
- Windows should be made rather concisely.
Living room in own (private) house
Those who have their own house only have to be envied. The thing is that these people have many advantages.
The main advantage in this kind of housing are the windows!
We also recommend:
- How to choose a living room? 55 photos of the perfect design and combination in the interior
- Mini walls for living room - the perfect solution for modern interior (70 photos)
- Pink Living Room - 70 photos of a gentle living room design with a pink tint
As a rule, there are several window openings in their own houses. Naturally, even a very small living room with windows will look much more spacious. As a result, the hall can look simply unforgettable. Too long will not have to think about which one to choose the design option. The main task of general design in the interior design of the living room is a view from your window. Also important is the way the walls are decorated.
So, for example, you can use contrasting furniture options. In each interior are certain nuances and details. For example, if the room is very small, some nuances on a light background will look good. But if the room is large enough, make an accent already in a variety of ways. So, for example, the original can look like an armchair in natural red leather. They are able to allocate the central part of the room in which you can install a decorative or real fireplace. As for curtains with walls, they should be restrained in this design, without attracting much attention. In general, this living room looks incredibly nice and cozy.
You can also focus on the TV with a fireplace. Original French windows look the same. When choosing this option, you can not use additional paints or decorative elements. This will all be simply compensated by a gorgeous view of the landscape design of your own garden.
We also recommend:
- Modern Living Room 2017: TOP-150 photos of new stylish design
- Design of the living room in Khrushchev - photo review of new products in 2017
- Shelves in the living room - interesting design options (65 photos of new products)
For your own home, you can choose absolutely any design option, because here everything will look very good, and you will not be limited in the choice of decor and interior style.
- If you decide to select some interior elements, choose no more than two.
- Items of furniture should not be "piles" in one part of the room. Arrange them evenly.
- As for the main color, you should not choose more than 3.
Fireplace in living room
Few will not want to install a fireplace in their own house if possible. After all, about him you can perfectly relax, relax, lie down on the couch / comfortably fit in the chair.
A great option to sit and think, because the flame in the fireplace can be watched endlessly. About this wonderful element of the interior will be gathered and your guests.
Fireplaces come in different types:
- Classics - it is open, it is heated with firewood.
- Closed, in which the furnace is of cast iron type.
For the design of private houses are very popular and in demand any of the types of modern fireplaces. A closed version, in which a cast-iron furnace, or a fireplace on the gas - that can be more beautiful than the enjoyment of a spectacle from a real flame and the sound of crackling firewood. Especially when the window is winter with snow-white snow and fierce frosts.
Among other things, such devices perfectly warm, as well as excellent heating facilities. If we compare them with previous classical versions, then these options are completely safe, and the heat transfer from them is simply beautiful.
The fireplace, which works from electricity, resembles to some extent the heater by its appearance, and the appearance of a fiery flame is just an imitation in it. With the help of such devices, any variants of modern living rooms are equipped, regardless of the type of housing: apartment or private house. In this case, install such equipment most often still in the halls.
A selection of wallpaper for the design of the living room in a modern style
Not so long ago it was like wallpaper being an integral part in conducting repair works of absolutely any dwelling. But, for today, everyone already knows that the walls can be monophonic and light and without wallpaper! More and more the choice of wallpaper becomes. Seeing them, there is a desire to cover the walls of your own house! In addition, despite such modern mores, most owners still like it, when the room is covered with wallpaper on the walls, so the room looks cozy and comfortable.
Naturally, depending on which style of interior design you have chosen for the hall, you should build on the walls.
Among the main types of wallpaper in the living room are the following:
- From vinyl
- Of natural materials
- Metallized type
The latter option, metallized wallpaper, by the way, refer to modern and popular. They are made from thin aluminum foil.
Decoration of the ceiling design
Of course, the ceiling should look amazing and wonderful, although, this applies to the entire room ... But, nevertheless, do not forget about it, or lose sight of it.
Proceeding from the fact that you preferred the ideas of the design of the living room, the ceiling can be made flat and white, and maybe most, that neither is the real composition of the sculptural plan.
The most common options for decorating ceilings include the following:
- Stretch and pendant
- Treated with decorative plaster
- Two-level variants of ceilings from GKL
In this case, each type of ceiling has its own advantages and disadvantages. We offer you to see the options for photo design of the living room, paying attention to the ceilings.
For example, the ceiling of the violet color will not suit every situation, but the white one, or the light lilac will look much softer, and will not even tire your eyes. Nevertheless, interior design is a reflection of the inner world of the inhabitants of the dwelling, which means that the violet ceilings can be simply magnificent for someone! White ceiling - universal. In the absence of large sums of money, or a great desire, we recommend choosing this method, it certainly will not spoil anything in the general situation!
We also suggest adhering to certain rules:
- If the living room is small, do not choose complex options such as two-level, suspended ceilings.
- The style must be one.
- And choose neutral colors.
We decorate the kitchen-living room
For those people who like to have space as much as possible, and also everything was convenient and practical, choose the option of combining kitchens with living rooms. And this applies not only to small apartments, but also rather spacious. Division of premises into zones is conditional. It is customary to use a variety of color schemes, multi-level floors with ceilings, partitions, furniture.
We decorate the living room with a bedroom
As for one-room apartments, the kitchens in them can be isolated, the rooms are large enough, and here the place for rest and sleep, and also the reception area can be absolutely relaxed. This is done quite simply, like the design of the kitchen-living room.
Living room in classic style
Means the high cost of used design, and therefore the budget will have to allocate a considerable amount for the design of such an interior.
The main features of the classics include:
- Parquet flooring
- Furniture is made of expensive wood
- Upholstery made of velor, velvet, silk fabrics
- Mirrors put in carved frames
- The presence of sculptures in interiors
- Use of decorative columns and a fireplace
- The wallpaper can be from expensive textiles, or the walls are simply plastered with high-quality finishing materials
Of course, it is not necessary for each of these elements to be present. You can use literally two or three, so that the interior was in the style of a classic.
Highlight in the living room
Such a style will be characterized:
Materials from glass and metal
Lines and forms are clear
Surfaces are shiny, smooth
Innovative, modern technologies
Decorations and decorations use the minimum amount
Such an interior can be safely attributed to the novelties of the living room design, which will remind a fantastic world. In everyday life of people there is a lot of things that do not seem to "fit" into this option.
But, this is all a personal matter for every person, as well as his perception of realities. Most likely, Haytec is not at all suitable for creative natures, characterizing discipline and pragmatism.
Modern style in the interior
In general, the modern version of the interior is a combination of high-tech, modern, minimalism.
Since it includes features of these solutions, it is appropriate to the options for concise furniture, simple decor, contrasting colors, stylized drawings, ornament, geometry of forms.
How to decorate the interior in various halls
1. Private house: curtains necessarily choose dense, multilayered, also suitable and blinds. Among the wallpaper you can go for a walk, the furniture is large and roomy, and the ceiling is made of a multi-level type, there must be spotlights and a chandelier.
2. Khrushchev: curtains should be light, neutral, half transparent. Wallpaper is better to choose one-color, light / pastel shades, furniture is compact, and the ceiling is stretched or simply painted.
3. Kitchen-living room: the most appropriate use of Roman curtains, blinds, light fabric options, wallpaper can be contrast, the ceiling stretch, and furniture should be chosen compact and multifunctional.
4. Bedroom-living room: light curtain options, always with blinds, wallpaper should be light and solid, the ceiling can choose any, and furniture is necessarily multifunctional and compact.
In fact, you need to understand that when planning the design of the living room, there are no certain rules. You can use and embody in reality all that you like, listening to our advice and recommendations.
Photo of the perfect interior design in the living room